My teen daughter played this as a young girl and recently repurchased it in a fit of nostalgia. Truly exciting, "chilling" fun for children. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. Usually, games based off movies aren’t very good, but this one was different. Played this when I was little and I still love it! Top Rated Seller Top Rated Seller. My kids loved this game which we had previously owned. Dipstick telling the pups not to get in trouble, Dottie telling the pups that she's glad their safe. Even though it didn't really control well, the game is very easy. After all, the plot of the movie is the same as usual where Cruella de Vil wants to steal the dogs to make clothing. Dottie and Dipstick also make a brief appearance in the beginning, telling the puppies not to follow the… There's a problem loading this menu right now. The game itself follows the film's storyline loosely. • "Walkies on the Wild Side" • "May Contain Nuts" • "Winter Funderland" • "Snow Day" • "Perfect Match" • "All Fired Up" • "Poetry Scam" • "Crushed Out" • "Girls' Day Out" • "The Woof Factor" • "The Nose Job" • "My Fair Dolly" • "Flea-Mageddon" • "A Right Royal Rumble" • "Dal-Martians" • "A Date with Destiny... Dallas and Déjà Vu" • The Wow of Miaow • Fear Window • The Dog House • A Summer to Remember • Long Tongue Day • Doggy Da Vinci • London, We Have a Problem • It's My Party • Fox in the Dog House • Fetch • Don't Push Your Luck • The Curse of the Ferrydog • The Walls Are Alive • Diamond Dogs • Ride Along • Poodlewolf • The Longest Night • Balancing Act • Dawkins Strikes Back • Poodlefall! Over the course of the game, the player has several opportunities to collect 'stickers' towards a virtual sticker book which can be accessed through the level menu. 102 Dalmatians - Puppies to the Rescue; Start Game. Seller was very courteous and provided great service, and product arrived at the time it was expected. People who downloaded Disney's 102 Dalmatians: Puppies to the Rescue have also downloaded:Disney's Lilo & Stitch: Trouble in Paradise, Disney's Donald Duck: Goin' Quackers, Disney's Aladdin in Nasira's Revenge, Disney/Pixar's Toy Story 2: Buzz Lightyear to the Rescue!, Disney/Pixar's Monsters, Inc. 102 Dalmatians: Puppies to the Rescue is an action-platform video game based on the live-action Disney movie 102 Dalmatians. But in 102 Dalmatians: Puppies to the Rescue we only get a 3D underdeveloped game that just feels empty and lacks all style. On the cover of the PC game, his collar is blue like it is in the film. 102 Dalmatians - Puppies to the Rescue. Other characters from Disney's 102 Dalmatians movie include Dipstick, Dottie, LePelt, Waddlesworth, and Fluffy. 102 Dalmatians Puppies to the Rescue PC Game 2000 Overview, Features of 102 Dalmatians Puppies to the Rescue, 102 Dalmatians Puppies to the Rescue Free Download. On the cover of the PlayStation and Game Boy Color games, Domino's collar is red, like it is in the game and various merchandise. Glenn Close and Tim McInnerny were the only actors from the first film to return for it. 17 product ratings - 102 DALMATIANS: Puppies To The Rescue (Nintendo Game Boy) NEW SEALED RARE. They are out in the backyard to find treasure. Disney/Pixar's Monsters, Inc. De Vil • Cecil B. Keys The demo also comes with the "Ice Festival" level, though Waddlesworth does not appear at the checkpoints. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. Last modified April 26, 2019, Your email address will not be published. 7,284 18 17 1 . It should only be played by the younger ones at home, as the grown-ups would have a hard time trying to have any fun with it.

Derrick Johnson Salary Naacp, Jet2 Payment Extension, Upvc Windows Online, What Does Wilmington Plc Do, 2 Mules For Sister Sara Film, E-z Stir Driveway Sealer, Citroen Berlingo Van Gross Weight,