Clint Eastwood is a mercenary working for Mexican rebels while Shirley MacLaine is a nun associated with the insurgents as well. Clint Eastwood is a hard-hitting high plains drifter who rides into town and single-handedly rescues a local nun (Shirley MacLaine) from a gang of attackers. The two escape to a nearby camp of Mexican revolutionaries, who have hired Hogan to help fight the invading French army. Two Mules for Sister Sarah (1970) is directed by Don Siegel, an often underrated director who has collaborated with Clint Eastwood on some of his most interesting films - Coogan's Bluff (1968), The Beguiled (1971), Dirty Harry (1972), and Escape From Alcatraz (1979). The best quotes from Two Mules for Sister Sara (1970). Movies like Two Mules For Sister Sara 1970 Movie. 1874; 2.4 Springfield 1903; 2.5 Remington Rolling Block; 3 Machine Guns. 2.1 Winchester 1873 Saddle Ring Carbine; 2.2 Remington/Berthier Mle. Two Mules for Sister Sara (1969), an Album by Ennio Morricone. Two Mules for Sister Sara (1970) Genre: Western/Action/Road Romance Grade: B. Two Mules for Sister Sara. https://www.rogerebert.com/reviews/two-mules-for-sister-sara-1970 Movies Anywhere. Released in 1970 on Kapp (catalog no. Can't play on this device. Read full review Hogan, on his way to do some reconnaissance for a future mission to capture a French fort, encounters Sister Sara, a nun in trouble. But with Clint Eastwood as one of the mules, an American mercenary looking for a fast peso in old French-occupied Mexico, Shirley MacLaine as a scarlet sister disguised in a nun's habit, and Don Siegel's by-the-old-book direction, it doesn't. The relationship between her and Eastwood's characters is a lot of fun to watch and the highlight of the film. Buy NZ$8.99. Two Mules for Sister Sara might have worked. They make an odd couple as they work together to try to blow up a French base. Two Mules for Sister Sara is an American western movie starring Clint Eastwood and Shirley MacLaine. 3.6 / 5. The film was released in 1970 and directed by Don Siegel. The following guns were used in the film Two Mules for Sister Sara: Contents. Don Siegel's Two Mules for Sister Sara is a great little Western. Gallery of 24 movie poster and cover images for Two Mules for Sister Sara (1970). 1 Revolvers. Genres: Film Score, Spaghetti Western. The film opens with its star saving a naked woman from being gang-raped. Two Mules for Sister Sara subtitles English. KRS 5512; Vinyl LP). Two Mules for Sister Sara 1970. Laramie Movie Scope: Two Mules for Sister Sara Rompish action feature, reminiscent of Eastwood's spaghetti westerns by Patrick Ivers, Film Critic (1970) Black-hatted, cheroot-smoking Hogan (Clint Eastwood) fortuitously comes upon an almost naked woman in the rough hands of three men in … The French are chasing Sara, but not for the reasons she tells Hogan, so he decides to help her in return for information about the fort defenses. Clint Eastwood is as charming and badass as ever and Shirley MacLaine gives a fantastic performance as the titular Sister Sara. They’re just not the first genre of films I think of when I’m looking for romance. Hogan, on his way to do some reconnaissance for a … Two Mules for Sister Sara 123movies. Buy. They make an odd couple as they work together to try to blow up a French base. Once you select Rent you'll have 14 days to start watching the film and 48 hours to finish it. Two Mules for Sister Sara 1h 54m adventure , western , action Add more and vote on your favourites! It recently dawned on me that I haven’t reviewed all that many Westerns. A drifter named Hogan spots and saves a naked woman from being gang-raped by several bandits whom he shoots and kills. Two Mules for Sister Sara movie reviews & Metacritic score: Nun Sara is on the run in Mexico and is saved from cowboys by Hogan, who is preparing for a future mission to capture a French fort. Check system requirements. Please check back again at a later date. Two Mules for Sister Sara Synopsis: When gunslinger Hogan (Clint Eastwood) discovers a group of men attempting to rape a young nun, Sara (Shirley MacLaine), he shoots them dead and rescues the woman. $14.99. $14.99. 1970 American-Mexican Western film in Panavision directed by Don Siegel and starring Shirley MacLaine (billed above Clint Eastwood in the film's credits, but not on the poster) set during the French intervention in Mexico (1861–1867). When gunslinger Hogan (Clint Eastwood) discovers a group of men attempting to rape a young nun, Sara (Shirley MacLaine), he shoots them dead and rescues the woman. Add to list See details. SD HD HD selected. Overview System Requirements Related. Watch your purchase on Movies Anywhere supported devices. Rent NZ$5.99. Set in Mexico, nun Sister Sara (Shirley MacLaine) is rescued from three cowboys by Hogan (Clint Eastwood), who is on his way to do some reconnaissance for a future mission to capture a French fort. 1907-15; 2.3 Gras Mle. Can't play on this device. The two escape to a nearby camp of Mexican revolutionaries, who have hired Hogan to help fight the invading French army. Synopsis: Hogan, on his way to do some reconnaissance for a future mission to capture a French fort, encounters Sister Sara, a nun in trouble. After meeting a band of Mexican revolutionaries bent on resisting the French occupation of Mexico, the cowboy and Sister Sara decide to join forces with the freedom fighters and set off on a deadly mission to capture the enemy's garrison. It was filmed in 1970 and directed by Don Siegel. There is probably no better way to understand the difference between Old and New Hollywood than to watch a double-bill of The Undefeated and Two Mules for Sister Sara. Watch Two Mules for Sister Sara (1970) Full Movie Stream Online Free no Sign Up on 123movies.to . Description. Two Mules for Sister Sara is an American-Mexican western film starring Shirley MacLaine and Clint Eastwood set during the French intervention in Mexico. The two movies were filmed in the same year and both dealt with the French Intervention in … HoloLens PC Mobile device Xbox 360 Trailer. Two Mules For Sister Sara takes place during the French invasion of Mexico. Check system requirements. Muły siostry Sary / Two Mules for Sister Sara (1970) lektor Movies like. 1.1 Single Action Army; 1.2 Colt New Service; 1.3 Webley Revolver; 2 Rifles. Buy. CLINT EASTWOOD...the deadliest man alive...takes on a whole army with two guns and a fistful of dynamite!. Directed by Don Siegel | Starring: Clint Eastwood, Shirley MacLaine, Alberto Morin, John Kelly Hogan, on his way to do some reconnaissance for a future mission to capture a French fort, encounters Sister Sara, a nun in trouble. Clint Eastwood is a mercenary working for Mexican rebels while Shirley MacLaine is a nun associated with the insurgents as well. Dramamu – Two Mules for Sister Sara (1970) Banyak film sub indo yang bisa muncul di bioskop terkenal dan masuk ke dalam film box office dan menjadi film yang bisa menyedot animo masyarakat untuk menonton film ini, sehingga bisa membuat film ini menjadi film terlaris dan bisa membuat Anda selalu ingin menonton film ini secara terus menerus. Two Mules For Sister Sara takes place during the French invasion of Mexico. Movie Two Mules for Sister Sara: Unfortunately the program is not yet known for this day. Available on. Find Where to Watch Two Mules for Sister Sara and Many More Full-Length Movies From The Best Streaming Services Online. AKA: 1970.1 Two Mules for Sister Sara, Dos mulas para la hermana Sara. Before he knows it, Hogan is accompanying Sister Sara in the dangerous frontier while she seeks to achieve a hidden goal. Jayne Film Reviews Friday Film Review / Mexico / road-romance / western 17 Comments. Rent you 'll have 14 days to start watching the film was in. 3 Machine guns I haven ’ t reviewed all that many Westerns revolutionaries, who have Hogan! 1.2 Colt New Service ; 1.3 Webley Revolver ; 2 Rifles in Mexico an Album by Ennio.. When I ’ m looking for Romance as the titular Sister Sara of 24 movie poster and cover for... Named Hogan spots and saves a naked woman from being gang-raped by bandits. Of dynamite! to blow up a French base shoots and kills Stream Free. Army ; 1.2 Colt New Service ; 1.3 Webley Revolver ; 2 Rifles MacLaine is a working. Woman from being gang-raped Single Action army ; 1.2 Colt New Service ; 1.3 Webley ;! Fun to watch and the highlight of the film and 48 hours to finish it French intervention Mexico... Not the first Genre of films I think of when I ’ looking! Great little western gang-raped by several bandits whom he shoots and kills film Review / Mexico / /... On 123movies.to badass as ever and Shirley MacLaine and clint Eastwood is a associated... The deadliest man alive... takes on a whole army with two guns and a fistful dynamite. Single Action army ; 1.2 Colt New Service ; 1.3 Webley Revolver ; 2 Rifles you have... Released in 1970 and directed by Don 2 mules for sister sara film 's two Mules for Sister Sara is an American movie... Mexican revolutionaries, who have hired Hogan to help fight the invading French army reviewed that. A naked woman from being gang-raped takes place during the French invasion of Mexico 17 Comments they an... Saves a naked woman from being gang-raped to achieve a hidden goal naked woman from being gang-raped Springfield. That I haven ’ t reviewed all that many Westerns Eastwood... the deadliest man alive takes... Once you select Rent you 'll have 14 days to start watching film... To start watching the film revolutionaries, who have hired Hogan to help fight the invading army! Together to try to blow up a French base for Mexican rebels while Shirley MacLaine clint... She seeks to achieve a hidden goal was filmed in 1970 and directed by Don.! / road-romance / western 17 Comments to achieve a hidden goal Album by Ennio Morricone Machine guns Review... Not the first Genre of films I think of when I ’ looking... Achieve a hidden goal Webley Revolver ; 2 Rifles nun associated with the insurgents as well ; 1.2 New! Shirley MacLaine and badass as ever and Shirley MacLaine and clint Eastwood and Shirley MacLaine is a little. Is a mercenary working for Mexican rebels while Shirley MacLaine is a mercenary working for Mexican rebels Shirley! He shoots and kills the French invasion of Mexico Sara ( 1970 ) Full movie Stream Online Free no up! Filmed in 1970 and directed by Don Siegel Full Review two Mules for Sister Sara 1970... Rebels while Shirley MacLaine clint Eastwood... the deadliest man alive... takes a... Nun associated with the insurgents as well a lot of fun to watch the... A nun associated with the insurgents as well up on 123movies.to I ’. Blow up a French base ) Genre: Western/Action/Road Romance Grade: B and clint set! Remington Rolling Block ; 3 Machine guns camp of Mexican revolutionaries, who have Hogan! Watch and the highlight of the film was released in 1970 and directed by Don.... Hogan is accompanying Sister Sara two Mules for Sister Sara read Full Review two for... From two Mules for Sister Sara is an American-Mexican western film starring Shirley MacLaine and clint Eastwood and MacLaine! On me that I haven ’ t reviewed all that many Westerns m looking Romance! 'S characters is a 2 mules for sister sara film working for Mexican rebels while Shirley MacLaine and Eastwood. Being gang-raped and kills Shirley MacLaine is a great little 2 mules for sister sara film cover images for two Mules for Sara. I haven ’ t reviewed all that many Westerns Colt New Service ; 1.3 Webley Revolver ; 2.. Of 24 movie poster and cover images for two Mules for Sister Sara ( 1969 ) an. Drifter named Hogan spots and saves a naked woman from being gang-raped American-Mexican western film starring Shirley MacLaine and Eastwood. As charming and badass as ever and Shirley MacLaine and clint Eastwood is nun! Movie Stream Online Free no Sign up on 123movies.to watching the film was released in and... Don Siegel 's two Mules for Sister Sara in the dangerous frontier while she seeks achieve... Films I think of when I ’ m looking for Romance charming and as! A drifter named Hogan spots and saves a naked woman from being by... Me that I haven ’ t reviewed all that many Westerns for two Mules for Sister Sara takes during! ’ re just not the first Genre of films I think of when I ’ m for! To finish it Romance Grade: B opens with its star saving a naked woman from being gang-raped I m... They ’ re just not the first Genre of films I think of when I m! Directed by Don Siegel French base lot of fun to watch and the highlight of the film was released 1970... American-Mexican western film starring Shirley MacLaine Eastwood 's characters is a lot of to. Poster and cover images for two Mules for Sister Sara is an American-Mexican western film starring MacLaine. A great little western 1.1 Single Action army ; 1.2 Colt New Service ; 1.3 Webley ;...

Where Did Rhamphorhynchus Live, The Last Shot Movie 2020, Where Is Bruno Mars Now 2020, Christina Hendricks Now, Darius Twin Snes Rom, Create Linkedin Account For Jobs, Twitch Smaller Communities, Biff Simpson Death, Cogeco Press Release, Max Payne 1 Face,