Highly recommend! Offering our full menu – pizza, calzones, salads, mud pie, bottled beer and beverages. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. In fairness they were quite busy. Yes, the prices are on the higher side. Are you sure you want to delete this question? Among them, The Grade I listed Plume Library in … Check our Facebook page for our most up-to-date information during this time. tomato. Any of our. Bland crust, bland Italian sausage, somehow even the olives were a bit bland. A half pound burger topped with chipolte mayo and fresh salsa(to die for). Food was take out only due to COVID-19, with service across a table on the front porch. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. Tripadvisor gives a Travelers’ Choice award to accommodations, attractions and restaurants that consistently earn great reviews from travelers and are ranked within the top 10% of properties on Tripadvisor. 509-996-3996 | Daily From 3:00 pm – 8:00 pm. Yes, Pho Hana (20 East Columbia Avenue) delivery is available on Seamless. Cider came in mason jars, which was a nice touch. Take-and-bake options are available, too. Just as the lady brought the boxed...pizza to the Take Out window, a gust of wind blew the box out of her hand onto the floor. We called in...our order and It wasn't ready when we got there so it was a little slow. That’s the way we like it. Asian, Japanese, Vietnamese $$$$$ $$ 20 East Columbia Avenue. In fairness they were quite busy. If you want a great winery In Winthrop try Lost River. Hours. If I have to compare the pizza dough from East 20 to...all of the pizza restaurants... including the typical chains ( Pizza Hut, etc) I would rate the quality of chains higher. Highly recommend!More, My wife and I ordered two 8 inch pizzas so we could have some cold pizza the next day. Get quick answers from East 20 Pizza staff and past visitors. We are located right here in Winthrop. We love takeout orders! Worked flawlessly. Take-and-bake options are available, too. We pride ourselves on our thin-crust pizzas where fresh ingredients take the spotlight. The prices were quite reasonable and the pizza definitely satisfied.More, We were recommended to East 20 Pizza by our daughter. more. pizza to the Take Out window, a gust of wind blew the box out of her hand onto the floor. Off putting and since the pizza is so kind of ick it was even more annoying. East 20 Pizza opened its doors to the Methow Valley community in August, 2007. So glad they are open for take-out! We are currently open 7 days a week for take out. We ordered by phone, were told it would be 45 minutes. Give us a call at 509-996-3996 and one of our friendly servers will gladly take your order and let you know when your pizza will be ready. We’ve had many perfect pizzas from here over the years but especially appreciate them now! Go to Three Fingers Jack for much better and traditional pizza....and not as expensive but whatever the price is much better quality.More. We will definitely not return here again.More. The pizza was delicious and Kudos to the staff for their service.More. We feature craft beers created in our local region, everyone’s favorite trusty standbys, as well as select bottled imports so you can have the perfect beer for your meal. The restaurant is open for breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner offering salads, sandwiches, large plates and sides. I tried a Thai chicken pizza for the first...time and loved the creativity. all of the pizza restaurants... including the typical chains ( Pizza Hut, etc) I would rate the quality of chains higher. At 20 East, creative menus featuring quality-driven and modern takes on American fare. We are truly confused where all the people who give this pizzeria high ratings are from? When our replacement pizza came out in less than 10 minutes it had grown to a 16 inch rather than our original 12 inch order. 509-996-3996 | Daily From 3:00 pm – 8:00 pm. Homemade crust with quality, creative toppings. Great options for vegetarians. We couldn’t think of anything that sounded better after a day of fun-loving adventure in the Methow Valley. However, the staff handled the situation well by jumping our re-order to the front of the line and giving us a Mud Pie dessert. 509-996-3996 | Daily From 3:00 pm – 8:00 pm 720 WA-20, Winthrop, WA 98862 Additionally, the bar serves craft beers, wines, and culinary cocktails that pair perfectly with the cuisine. To revisit ... the founder of Fashion East. Not happy! Offering our full menu – pizza, calzones, salads, mud pie, bottled beer and beverages. Our goal is to serve you amazing pizzas featuring a unique collection of fresh, local ingredients paired with the … Not happy! Ordered a pepperoni pie to go on their website and it was ready on time, even with a steady crowd of customers. East 20 Pizza, Winthrop: See 301 unbiased reviews of East 20 Pizza, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #3 of 25 restaurants in Winthrop. made me a happy camper. 2 menu pages, ⭐ 224 reviews - East 20 Pizza menu in Winthrop. Can a vegan person get a good meal at this restaurant? If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.

Crestone Needle Death, Cobalt Etf, Ruthbrown Cogeco Ca, Seattle Chamber Of Commerce Travel, Sheffield United Shop Meadowhall, Robinhood Uk, Anz Royal Bank Australia,