All of these additions will factor in greatly on where we end up in the standings in 2010. 2. Don't get me wrong, it's not that I don't have 'some' hope that Demetrius Williams, Mark Clayton, Todd Heap or even our newly drafted tight-end will turn into a consistent weapon. The only thing that worries me is that in that situation it would take time for our receiving targets to become a consistent downfield threat, time that would require our running game to shoulder a tremendously heavy workload. Luckily thanks to the magic of a Comcast DVR-Box and downloadable games on the Internet, I can slowly work my way through our 11 and 5 season, again, while I not-so-patiently wait for the triumphant return of Sunday night football. 2009 Baltimore Ravens Statistics & Players: 9-7 (po:1-1) (2nd in AFC North), Coach: John Harbaugh, ProBowl: Lewis, McClain, Ngata, Reed, Rice All logos are the trademark & property of their owners and not Sports Reference LLC. Find out the latest on your favorite NFL players on CBSSports.com. On a rainy Monday in upstate New York, the Kansas City Chiefs were able to shut down the Buffalo Bills and emerge with a win to improve to 5-1. Rookie DE Paul Kruger plays to the whistle and will likely be able to provide help in his first season with the Ravens. Watch our How-To Videos to Become a Stathead, Subscribe to Stathead and get access to more data than you can imagine. Do you have a blog? Many teams created buzz, but who has done the best work in free agency? 1st-round draft pick, Michael Oher, falling down the board to us: How does an immense talent like Oher fall down to the 26th pick overall?! Hockey Stats - NHL - WHA - Minor League Hockey - Search 2010 Prediction: 10-6 or 11-5, which will be good for either 1st or 2nd place in  AFC North. This is a significant area of concern, at least in my humble opinion. John Harbaugh coached the team. by MattHazard Plays Quiz not verified by Sporcle . Question, Comment, Feedback, or Correction? AccuScore has powered more than 10,000 simulations for every NFL game for ESPN.com, each simulated one play at a time and minimum of 10,000 times. All rights reserved. There are a … His world-class speed combined with our defensive schemes will probably aid him in becoming one of the elite young corners in the league. Or write about sports? ESPN.com bloggers Kevin Seifert and Mike Sando look at the weak quarterback class of 2013 and which teams will be looking to make a change at that position. NFL footage © NFL Productions LLC. NFL teams need to have their 53-man rosters set by 4:00 p.m. Marcus Mariota still doesn't trump Jameis Winston, but he makes a lot of sense for Tennessee at No. As a fan you have to just stand quietly for a moment and wonder, where exactly did the season go? The single most consistent threat Baltimore has had over the past 4 seasons has been Mason. The Ravens' offense was a no-show against the Colts. We present them here for purely educational purposes. I know Oher fell all the way down to us, which really didn't leave Ozzie Newsome a lot of options, but we could have at least taken a pass-catcher well before we took TCU TE Davon Drew with the first of two 5th-round picks. View player positions, age, height, and weight on FOXSports.com! the official stats partner of the NFL. Even though his statistics have never been gaudy, he has quietly been solid while playing for both Denver and Atlanta. Ray Lewis decides to return to Baltimore: This, by a large margin, was the most joyous event of the off-season. Full Baltimore Ravens roster for the 2020 season including position, height, weight, birthdate, years of experience, and college. Will the NFL eat humble pie when revenues and TV ratings are at an all-time high? With a little luck, in terms of injuries and/or suspensions, the Ravens have the talent and the heart to go deep in the playoffs again. This leads directly into my next concern. The browser you are using is no longer supported on this site. The team compiled a postseason mark of 1-1. Besides such notables as LaDainian Tomlinson and Eddie George, last season Neal's incredible run-blocking helped Le'Ron McClain, Willis McGahee(when not injured) and Ray Rice end the season ranked 4th in yards gained on the ground. Other Sports Stats - World TeamTennis Stats - World TeamTennis Search Kuharsky: Manning's adjustment key to TD », Ravens defense makes Bengals' Joe Burrow look like rookie, Ticked-off Ravens pass rush roughs up Joe Burrow with seven sacks, Spotlight's on Dak Prescott, Nick Chubb in Browns at Cowboys, Deshaun Watson keeps Texans competitive in OT loss to Titans, Jaguars in the Trevor Lawrence sweepstakes after another embarrassing loss, Ryan Tannehill, Titans overcome layoff to hand Bills first loss of season. The 2009 season was the Baltimore Ravens' 14th in the National Football League (NFL). Basketball Stats - NBA - ABA - WNBA/Women's - G-League/D-League - Minor League Basketball - Search His return to the Ravens means more to me, and the Baltimore defense, than almost every other off-season event combined. Mailbag: We explain why expanded playoffs are on hold and discuss overtime rules and extra points. Quality depth is provided by Tom.  (Schedule and Results), Playoffs:Won Wild Card 33-14 vs. New England PatriotsLost Divisional Round 3-20 vs. Indianapolis Colts, Other Notable Asst. : Vic Fangio (Linebackers), Jim Hostler (Wide Receivers), Hue Jackson (Quarterbacks), Chuck Pagano (Secondary) and Al Saunders (Offensive Consultant), Preseason Odds: Super Bowl +2500; O/U: 8.5, Training Camp: McDaniel College (Westminster, Maryland), Every Sports Reference Social Media Account, Site Last Updated: Monday, October 19, 9:12AM. In review, I will go over every position on our roster and grade them according to my personal opinions. AFC North Division Without him or C Jason Brown, our offensive line will be hard pressed to match last season's surprising success. All other NFL-related trademarks are trademarks of the National Football League. Question, Comment, Feedback, or Correction? I still ask this question to just about all of my co-workers, whether they like it or not. Even though he himself was a hall-of-fame tight-end for the Cleveland Browns, our beloved GM has had his greatest challenge picking receiving targets with early round picks. We have tools and resources that can help you use sports data. Explore the NFL Baltimore Ravens player roster for the current football season. Join our linker program. The Ravens recorded nine victories to seven losses, although they were unable to win the AFC Northdivision title. NFL and the NFL shield design are registered trademarks of the National Football League.The team names, logos and uniform designs are registered trademarks of the teams indicated. The 2009 New England Patriots season was the franchise's 40th season in the National Football League, the 50th overall and the 10th under head coach Bill Belichick.They finished with a 10–6 record and a division title before losing to the Baltimore Ravens in the playoffs. So now I am forced to review the facts, review our trades and draft picks and finally come to a few conclusions on what I love and what I hate about the 2010 Baltimore Ravens' team roster. Are you a Stathead, too? OLB Bart Scott follows our ex-defensive coordinator, Rex Ryan to the NY Jets: Out of our entire linebacking corps., Scott was a play-maker. In just about each and every one of his 17 seasons he has helped a RB gain over a 1000 yards. Lacrosse Stats - MLL - NLL - Lacrosse Search Subscribe to our Free Newsletter, This Month in Sports ReferenceFind out when we add a feature or make a change. Play Podcast Popular Quizzes Today. 2. Logos were compiled by the amazing SportsLogos.net. Haloti Ngata and Kelly Gregg are blue-collar, hard working defensive linemen, capable of collapsing the pocket and rushing the passer effectively without the need for blitz packages or extra personnel. Copyright © 2000-2020 Sports Reference LLC. The Baltimore Ravens of the National Football League ended the 2009 season with a record of 9 wins and 7 losses, finishing second in the NFL's North Division of the American Football Conference.

Garry Monk Derby, Unique Arabic Boy Names, Best Desktop Weather App For Windows 7, 2011 Packers Draft, Walk Me Down Song, Literacy Shed, Tania Acitelli,