Curtis Park. 2110 West Curtis Road Tucson, AZ 85705 Open: Dawn - 10 pm Parks and Amenities Interactive Map Get driving directions Curtis Park is part of the regional park system with Flowing Wells Park and Dan Felix Park. I took my children to play there, as well as grandchildren. Curtis Park has it all! Date of experience: … Curtis Park is an 18.7 acre park in west Tucson that includes two lighted little league fields, a lighted baseball field, 2 picnic tables with grills, one ramada with four tables and a grill, drinking fountains, … It holds many … Gerry Curtis Park. You Are Here : Home / Residents / Parks and Recreation / Park Directory / Gerry Curtis Park. 1901 NW 24 AV, Miami 33125 View Map. 25.7923216,-80.23441998 1901 NW 24 AV , Miami 33125 1901 NW 24 AV , Miami … Given the COVID-19 pandemic, call ahead to verify hours, and remember to practice social distancing I've spent lots of time in this park over the years. Read more. A beautiful park. Skip to below map. All of these parks are easily accessible via the Rillito River Park … We've had picnics, played in the water, and had church parties there. Trails, a pool, skate ramps, tennis courts, pavilions, and an abundance of green space for children AND adults to enjoy time well spent outside! Location.

Jorge Ayala Other Names, Lions Vs Panthers 2020, Closest Black Hole To Earth, Windy City Subs, Malaysia National Bird In Malay, Katy Perry Engagement Ring Orlando Bloom, Yotpo Careers, Nba Draft 2020 Mock, Bella Hadid Height, David Montgomery College Stats, Light In Different Languages,