Mal ehrlich , was soll das , geile Housemusic , auch zum Hintern wackeln . Discover releases, reviews, credits, songs, and more about Against All Logic* - 2012 - 2017 at Discogs. 2012–2017 is the third studio album by American electronic music artist Nicolas Jaar, under the moniker A.A.L. Under his Against All Logic alias, Nicolas Jaar writes music that sounds like it’s trying to break out of itself. 14 more photos, Javascript is required to view shouts on this page. 3. Even so, the power and violence of 2017 - 2019, this new LP, is shocking. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Psychedelic? The harsh spirals of noise and pneumatic hi-hats of “Deeeeeeefers” sound like they’re pulled from a revised Justice cut or Thomas Bangalter edit, while “Penny” makes the case that “lo-fi house” might not be dead after all. Jazz? Now that A.A.L. Careful! Looks all the same, except runouts on sides B and C have a superscript 2 after OP048B. A Masterpiece Without any doubt .... Really Happy I Got this before Speculations went mad un the Market. Connect your Spotify account to your Last.fm account and scrobble everything you listen to, from any Spotify app on any device or platform. (Against All Logic) #279 by SlowDown. Jan 2020. 6:45 PREVIEW Some Kind of Game. 2017 - 2019. We don’t have any upcoming events for this artist right now. If You Can't Do It Good, Do It Harder Feat Lydia Lunch 5. Against All Logic is an alias used by electronic composer Nicolas Jaar. The classic soul flips that defined 2012 - 2017 are largely absent from that point on, replaced by frenetic clangs and extended, bristling percussion workouts like “With an Addict.”. Love the whole thing. Textures undulate and basses overwhelm, while vocals flutter in and out of focus as if someone were flicking through channels on a decrepit television. This album is truly incredible. The best electronic albums I listened to last year. … The album itself is extremely weird, with no real correlation between songs. Nicolas Jaar returns to his dancefloor alias, swapping out the mid-tempo crowd-pleasers for a set of surprisingly stern techno that bristles with distortion. Mit freundlichen Grüßen B. ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++. Show all songs by A.A.L (Against All Logic). Favorite track: If You Can't Do It Good, Do It Harder Feat Lydia Lunch. If Loving You Is Wrong 3. Scrobbling is when Last.fm tracks the music you listen to and automatically adds it to your music profile. When the beat comes crashing down and Lunch’s manifesto echoes across a cacophonous explosion of drum machines, her brusque chant transforms into a menacing clarion call for the dancefloor. Against All Logic Psychedelic? Alarm 6. UK producer Sunbane's latest LP, moody electronic music with an experimental pop heart, was made from a place of intense personal struggle. Sold by Amazon.com Services LLC. My copy has a superscript '2' after OP048C on vinyl two, but nothing after OP048B on vinyl one... not sure what to think! Against All Logic New York, New York. Reviewed in the United States on January 25, 2019. He sc… The hype around this is totally justified. I wish I could find more stuff like it, but at the same time I'm inexplicably grateful that I can't. ) I seem to be going out on a limb here, but this album is nearly unlistenable to me.... and i am a huge Jaar fan by any measure. Against All Logic is Nicolas Jaar's move into sample-based discotheque inspired by his record collection of classic soul, house and funk. is a simple and brilliant exercise in engaging house music, Reviewed in the United States on March 7, 2018. Subtle and addicting. Nicolas Jaar has become one of the most prolific musicians as of late. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Just press play, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on November 23, 2019. wharf99, supported by 140 fans who also own “2017 - 2019”, Day of Reckoning (includes Anthony Child remix)by Templefeld by Kirk Degiorgio, UK producer Sunbane's latest LP, moody electronic music with an experimental pop heart, was made from a place of intense personal struggle. Against All Logic, aka Nicolas Jaar, aka A.A.L is a Chilean-American house and electronic producer, composer and recording artist based out of New York. His "Against All Logic" alias is most known for its newest album, "2012 - 2017" which was released in February 2018 to critical acclaim, with a Metacritic score of 82/100, Pitchfork score of 8.8/10, and a Fantano score of 9/10, which catapulted it into the hands of many music fans. To enjoy Prime Music, go to Your Music Library and transfer your account to Amazon.com (US). If you absolutely need to have the first one, which was sold out in early August 2018, ask the seller to confirm his day of purchase or the etchings in the runout before buying. Nach sehr langer Zeit endlich wieder ein Album, das man wieder und wieder hören will, das einen auch nach Wochen nicht los lässt. Immediately after pressing play on this album I felt as though my ears and brain became almost transported into another universe, or more specifically a New York City basement disco club. “Because you can’t beat ’em, kill ’em/If you can’t kill ’em, fuck ’em/If you can’t fuck ’em, kill ’em/If you can’t do it good, do it hard,” Lunch snarls amid waves of mutilated feedback.

Ram Tacoma, Veg Restaurants Near Me, Joe Daniher Trade, St Joseph's College Room And Board, Carolina Panthers Schedule 2020 Printable, Greeks Finance, Michael Philbin, Is Booksmart On Amazon Prime,