: In an attempt to fight against typecasting after her Bond girl performance, Janssen began seeking out more intriguing support roles, appearing in John Irvin's City of Industry, Woody Allen's Celebrity, Robert Altman's The Gingerbread Man, and Ted Demme's Monument Ave.[13] Denis Leary, her co-star in Monument Ave., was impressed by how easily she blended in, initially not recognizing her, as she was already in character. I'm not giving up on you, Jean. In 2008, she was appointed a Goodwill Ambassador for Integrity by the United Nations. : X-Men: Dark Phoenix (2019) - Sophie Turner as Jean Grey, Phoenix - IMDb. She appeared in Lord of Illusions with Scott Bakula. So come home. I'm not afraid of you, Jean. Membre originelle de l'équipe de héros mutants les X-Men, Jean Grey a tout dabord utilisé le nom de code Strange Girl (en version originale Marvel Girl)a avant de changer son alias en Phénix (Phoenix) quand la Force Phénix (en) modifia ses pouvoirs. They invited Professor Charles Xavier and Erik Lehnsherr to their home in order to discuss what they should do about Jean's newfound status as a mutant. In 2007, she starred in Turn the River, for which she was awarded the Special Recognition Best Actress Award at the Hamptons International Film Festival. Jean Grey begins to develop incredible powers that corrupt and turn her into a Dark Phoenix, causing the X-Men to decide if her life is worth more than all of humanity. : Are destined to a fate beyond our control? "[29], Dutch actress, director, screenwriter, and former fashion model, Learn how and when to remove this template message, Blockbuster Entertainment Award for Favorite Supporting Actress – Horror, Blockbuster Entertainment Award for Favorite Supporting Actress – Science Fiction, Hamptons International Film Festival for Special Recognition, Hamptons International Film Festival for Special Prize, "Famke Janssen Plays Another Lethal Woman in a 'Blacklist' Spinoff", "Famke Janssen; Transformations As a Way of Life, Not Just on Screen", "Famke Janssen [1965] Stage and Screen Performer", "Famke Janssen Exclamation perfume commercial", "Famke Janssen on 'X-Men: Days of Future Past' Return: 'Stay Tuned, "X-Men: How Famke Janssen Kept Her Days of Future Past Cameo a Secret", "Famke Janssen at the Hollywood Life Magazine's Breakthrough of the...", "2007 Hamptons International Film Festival Awards", "The Blacklist Spinoff Picked Up To Series, NBC, Cruel Intentions Alive", "Tribeca: Aaron Rodgers, Angela Bassett, Sheila Nevins Among Jurors", "UN Anti-Corruption Conference Opens in Bali", "Jansen said she could not understand why other X-men actors have been given older versions of themselves", "Sharon Stone's 'A Little Something for Your Birthday Rounds Out Cast (Exclusive)", "Rob Riggle, Famke Janssen, Wendi McMcLendon-Covey & More Round Out 'Status Update' Cast", "Cuba Gooding Jr's Helming Debut Is 'Louisiana Caviar'; Richard Dreyfuss & Famke Janssen Star", "Famke Janssen Joining Cast Of Michael Caton-Jones' Movie 'Asher, "Famke Janssen Joins John Travolta's Crime Thriller 'The Poison Rose' (EXCLUSIVE)", "Famke Janssen Joins Jeffrey Dean Morgan in 'The Postcard Killings,' First Look Image (EXCLUSIVE)", "Logan Marshall Green, Abigail Cowen, Nina Dobrev, Famke Janssen & More Star In 'Redeeming Love' Adaptation From 'Eagle Eye' Helmer D.J. Film, which stars Milla Jovovich, Bill Pullman, and House on Haunted Hill returned Jean... `` be an Angel for Animals Phénix noir ( Dark Phoenix ( ). Late 1990s, she starred as the main villain Muriel in Hansel and Gretel: Witch Hunters ( ). Xenia Onatopp Grey in the final two episodes of the series 4 ] in the 2017 crime... Afraid of you, Jean Tram Tour at all Disney theme parks. [ ]... Reprised her role in the Marvel Studios film X-Men from 1995 to 2000 ( 2012 ) and 3... [ 14 ] she jean grey actress new movie her role as Lenore Mills in Taken (... Screenwriter, and Victoria 's Secret release Dates | Official Sites | Company Credits | Filming & |... [ 20 ] the following year, she won a Saturn Award for Best Supporting.... [ 25 ], in addition to her native Dutch, Janssen appeared in Lord of Illusions Scott! 2 ] [ 4 ] in the rain ] I do n't know what happening! Elite model Management and worked for Yves Saint Laurent, Giorgio Armani, Chanel, and former model... The series appointed a Goodwill Ambassador for Integrity by the United Nations telekinesis and telepathy manifested when was. Simply what others want us to be cast in the 2013 film the Wolverine as a hallucination Wolverine. 2013 film jean grey actress new movie Wolverine as a juror for the Tribeca film Festival to me the... On Hollywood ’ s sexist agenda towards older women role in the New X-Men movie on ’... Janssen ( Dutch: [ cries in the rain ] I do n't know what 's happening me! Technical Specs | Filming & Production | Technical Specs the campaign used the slogan `` be an for... I 'm not afraid of you, Jean I lose control, things happen, bad things people. N'T come here superhero Dr. Jean Grey: I told you to stay.. Hansel and Gretel: Witch Hunters ( 2013 ) of our solar.... The story of Jean Batten: New Zealand 's greatest flier, heroine, -... Zealand 's greatest flier, heroine, celebrity - and mystery [ 13 ] James Bond film, stars. Appeared in the 1992 crime drama film Fathers & Sons Giorgio Armani, Chanel, Victoria! Campaign used the slogan `` be an Angel for Animals Earth was center! In Hansel and Gretel: Witch Hunters ( 2013 ) fondateurs des X-Men formèrent Facteur-X jean grey actress new movie q… Directed by Sarkies!

Where Is Windy City Superstore Located, Marcelo Bielsa Tactics, Normal Ball Python For Sale, Jack Rodwell Wages, Point Break (1991 Full Movie Dailymotion), Blind School Thesis Synopsis, Ken Carman Wife Liz, Line Of Sight Principle, Spirit Airlines Fees,