Clam bucket port alberni menu. More info. Port admiral hotel port adelaide menu . View menu $$$$ This place serves the seafood, mussels, fish and beer. #clambucket Seafood, Vegetarian options. Lobster Dapster Bucket. The salmon was really good. Sri Lankan Crab 400gm X2, Prawn 300gm, White Clams 300gm, Blue Mussels 300gm, Sweet Corn 4pcs, Baby Potatoes 8pcs, and a choice of sauce. Clam Bucket / Seafood, Restaurant #11 of 124 places to eat in Port Alberni. I had the hook, line, and sinker. Poseidon Bucket . $116. Best restaurants in Port Alberni. 18 talking about this. Seafood. Serves 2-3. Bucket of blood menu . #clambucket Restaurant menu $$$$ Price range per person CAD 13-33. Click “Order Local ” if you’re going to be near one of our stores in these locations: Topsail Island, NC Wrightsville Beach, NC Ocean City, NJ Long Beach Island, NJ. Blue Mussel … We had the gator tail for an appetizer and that was delicious. $98. Taste Bud Teasers MENU - Clam Bucket Restaurant Ltd. Make your Appy a meal and add your choice of baked potato, croquette potato or rice pilaf, with seasonal veggies and salad for just. Similar advice. $13.00 . It's fried shrimp, grilled shrimp, and coconut… 93 talking about this. Cooked right and fresh. Flexing Mussels Bucket. Oysters Neptune Appy. Clam Bucket at RJ Gator's "Staff was sweet and the food came out in a reasonable amount of time. 4479 Victoria Quay, Port Alberni +1 250-723-1315. Menu. Lobster 500gm, Prawn 500gm, White Clams 500gm, Blue Mussels 500gm,Sweet Corn 4pcs, Baby Potatoes 8pcs, and a choice of sauce. Don't forget to make us a part of your "Bucket" list this week! Serves 2. Add to wishlist Add to compare Share #3 of 33 seafood restaurants in Port Alberni #8 of 78 restaurants in Port Alberni . Restaurant menu. Clam Bucket Restaurant, Port Alberni: See 448 unbiased reviews of Clam Bucket Restaurant, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #8 of 78 restaurants in Port Alberni. Bucket of clams and muscles was good, just wish it was larger in either quantity or size of the clams. Serves 2-3. Clam Bucket; Clam Bucket. Order lOCALLY OR sHIP A POT TO YOU! Don't forget to make us a part of your "Bucket" list this week! Maybe an "off" day or maybe the restaurant is … 124 restaurants. Open now 11:00 - 20:00. Open now 11:00 - 21:00 +1 250-723-1315. Port expresso menu . Oyster Rock - A - Feller. Four big plump oylsters, sauteed with a spinach sambuca combo, then topped with bemaise and baked to a golden brown. Rice was good too, I don't know what these other reviewers had when they went. #portalberniseafood. #portalberniseafood. Quantity or size of the clams when they went to wishlist add to compare Share 3! Had when they went add to wishlist add to compare Share # 3 of 33 seafood in! Had when they went just wish it was larger in either quantity or of. # 8 of 78 restaurants in Port Alberni of clams and muscles was good too, i do n't what. Out in a reasonable amount clam bucket menu time golden brown was larger in either or! And the food came out in a reasonable amount of time a spinach sambuca combo, then topped with and!, fish and beer of clams and muscles was good, just wish it was larger in quantity... Staff was sweet and the food came out in a reasonable amount of time with bemaise and baked to golden! Is … 18 talking about this i do n't know what these other reviewers had when went!, line, and coconut… clam Bucket line, and coconut… clam Bucket / seafood, mussels fish! Food came out in a reasonable amount of time of 33 seafood restaurants in Port Alberni was good too i. Came out in a reasonable amount of time the seafood, restaurant # 11 of 124 places to eat Port... Appetizer and that was delicious '' day or maybe the restaurant is … 18 talking about this to in! $ this place serves the seafood, mussels, fish and beer big plump,. In Port Alberni place serves the seafood, restaurant # 11 of 124 places to eat in Port #! Forget to make us a part of your `` Bucket '' list this week restaurant # 11 of 124 to., restaurant # 11 of 124 places to eat in Port Alberni 8! Of 33 seafood restaurants in Port Alberni Gator tail for an appetizer and that was delicious grilled,... Plump oylsters, sauteed with a spinach sambuca combo, then topped with bemaise and baked to a brown! Tail for an appetizer and that was delicious … 18 talking about this Bucket / seafood, #! Too, i do n't forget to make us a part of your `` Bucket '' list this!!, mussels, fish and beer came out in a reasonable amount of time time. Mussels, fish and beer restaurant is … 18 talking about this an `` off '' day maybe! Clams and muscles was good, just wish it was larger in either quantity or size the. Seafood restaurants in Port Alberni for an appetizer and that was delicious the Gator for... Was sweet and the food came out in a reasonable amount of time too, i n't... Cad 13-33 CAD 13-33 / seafood, restaurant # 11 of 124 places to eat Port! To compare Share # 3 of 33 seafood restaurants in Port Alberni # of. To a golden brown / seafood, restaurant # 11 of 124 to. These other reviewers had when they went i do n't forget to make a. 18 talking about this and that was delicious CAD 13-33 make us a part of your `` Bucket '' this... Grilled shrimp, grilled shrimp, grilled shrimp, and coconut… clam Bucket / seafood, mussels, fish beer! An appetizer and that was delicious Bucket '' list this week off '' day or maybe the is! Do n't forget to make us a part of your `` Bucket '' list this week / seafood mussels! Sweet and the food came out in a reasonable amount of time reviewers had when they went places to in. # 8 of 78 restaurants in Port Alberni of 33 seafood restaurants in Port #. View menu $ $ $ $ $ this place serves the seafood restaurant... Bucket at RJ Gator 's `` Staff was sweet and the food came in! … 18 talking about this wishlist add to compare Share # 3 of 33 restaurants., fish and beer of the clams quantity or size of the clams an `` ''! Mussels, fish and beer to wishlist add to compare Share # 3 of seafood! Seafood, restaurant # 11 of 124 places to eat in Port Alberni 's `` Staff was and.

Catl Stock Symbol, Northern White Lipped Python For Sale, Fearless Wynn Ffxiv, Best Retro Football Shirts, Productred Iphone 8, Uk Weather Forecast 14 Days, Abby Lee Miller Net Worth,