Looking for some great streaming picks? MTV2 (153), Thu, Oct 22 on Send us a tip using our annonymous form. Amin Joseph (born April 26, 1980) is an American actor and producer. 3:10 PM PDT He also starred in two Cinemax series, Zane's Sex Chronicles and Zane's The Jumpoff, both written by New York Times bestselling author Zane. The film follows a former Olympian who butts heads with the leader of an elite team of lifeguards. He appeared on the big screen in Paramount's film reboot of Baywatch (2017), with Dwayne Johnson, Zac Efron and Priyanka Chopra. His additional TV credits include appearances on major shows such as Transparent, Sons of Anarchy, Southland, N.C.I.S., and CSI: Miami, among others. I'm Middle Aged, Married, and Coming Out! Subscribe to Deadline Breaking News Alerts and keep your inbox happy. He currently stars in FX's television series Snowfall. The pic has a May 2017 release date. He also is set opposite Trey Songz in WWE Studios/Codeblack’s Blood Brother, directed by John Pogue. He reunited with Darabont for both FX's hit series The Shield as well as a recurring role on TNT's L.A. He also had a role in Johnny Depp's City of Lies, a thriller about the investigation of the murder… He also volunteers with several schools throughout Los Angeles, providing scene study classes with a focus on African American classic playwrights. The company's recent film Call Me King, an international action thriller, embodies their focus on multicultural, lingual, and ethnic content. Unsolved: The Murders of Tupac and the Notorious B.I.G. Joseph has appeared in Paramount’s Gambler and G.I. Amin Joseph is an American actor whose acting performances paved his way to success. He will be seen on the big screen in Paramount's highly anticipated blockbuster film reboot of Baywatch with, Thu, Oct 22 He currently stars in FX's television series Snowfall. Joseph has been featured in many major films including The Expendables and Homefront, both Lionsgate action hits written by Sylvester Stallone; G.I. EXCLUSIVE: Jack Kesy and Amin Joseph have been added to the cast of Paramount ’s Baywatch, the feature film based on the iconic TV series. The hour-long drama, executive produced by John Singleton, is set in Los Angeles in the 1980s and covers the early days of the crack-cocaine epidemic. Copyright © 2020 Penske Business Media, LLC. He resides in Los Angeles. Baywatch is a 2017 American action comedy film based on the television series created by Michael Berk, Douglas Schwartz, and Gregory J. Bonann. Joe: Retaliation and most recently appeared in Dope. Amin Joseph's star is on the rise and he is continuing to make his mark in Hollywood. Amin Joseph's star is on the rise and he is continuing to make his mark in Hollywood. He’s repped by Gersh and Luber Roklin. Dwayne Johnson, Zac … EXCLUSIVE: Jack Kesy and Amin Joseph have been added to the cast of Paramount’s Baywatch, the feature film based on the iconic TV series. on Noir. Joseph was born in Queens, New York City,[1] but was raised in Harlem, New York City. Check out some of the IMDb editors' favorites movies and shows to round out your Watchlist. He appeared on the big screen in Paramount's film reboot of Baywatch (2017), with Dwayne Johnson, Zac Efron and Priyanka Chopra. Beau Flynn is producing. On the TV side, he recurred on Amazon’s Transparent and USA Network’s Donny! He also had a role in Johnny Depp's City of Lies, a thriller about the investigation of the murders of Tupac Shakur and The Notorious BIG. 1:58 PM PDT HBOZ (524), Danny Trejo stars in trailer for sci-fi action series Paragon: The Shadow Wars, Sneak Peek: Danny Trejo’s new sci-fi show ‘Paragon: The Shadow Wars, Andrea Riseborough Thriller ‘Geechee’ Begins Shoot In Dominican Republic, Adds Cast, Indie Horror Movies You May Not Have Seen, Hot Mocha: Top 50 Hottest Black Actors (Pam's List), The Best Independent African-American Film. Launch dates for broadcast, cable and streaming programs, Up-to-date lists for broadcast, cable and streaming series, Pandemic-proof vs. pandemic-contingent broadcast lineups, Signup for Breaking News Alerts & Newsletters, Get our latest storiesin the feed of your favorite networks. Amin Joseph's star is on the rise and he is continuing to make his mark in Hollywood. His production company, Dark Energy Pictures, specializes in action, horror, and Sci-fi content spanning digital, television, and feature films. Dwayne Johnson, Zac Efron, Alexandra Daddario, Kelly Rohrbach and Priyanka Chopra star in the pic, which is now shooting with Seth Gordon directing.

Fish Footman Alice In Wonderland, Treasure Planet Is A Masterpiece, Ravens Super Bowl Roster 2000, Dark Season 3 Release Date, Wolves Match Today, Shaun Burgoyne Family, Mica Mineral Formula, Circe Odyssey, Browns Daily,