Bundle offer comprising Coles 4038 Studio Ribbon Ribbon Microphone, Figure of 8 characteristic, Frequency range: 30 Hz - 15 kHz, Sensitivity: -65 dB (W.R.T. Coles 4038 Stereo Bar The Coles 4038 Stereo Bar is designed to allow you mount two Cole 4038 Microphones adjacent to each other for stereo recording configurations. bass guitar amps you should keep back two feet or more. Its frequency response, polar pattern, and low-distortion allow this microphone to be used for vocals, drums, brass instruments, capturing ambiance, and any other recording scenario you could possibly think of. ApplicationsFrom recording applications to broadcast applications the Coles 4038 Ribbon Microphone can do it all. IV / Pa), Max. I have another pair and frankly don’t need four of these beauties - I use two for drum overheads and sometimes I use them for female vocals and always on brass. The Coles 4038 Stereo Bar mounts two microphones on the same stand for stereo recording or to conserve space. But the two over my kit have left the other two in the locker unloved for quite some time. also remind the player to turn down the amp before changing guitars or ssppllaatt!! (joe chicarelli suggests that on the big marshall stacks, it can be useful to use ... coles 4038 userÕs guide november, 1997 ' page 2 a quick tour of the 4038 Selling my coles 4038.

2 Mules For Sister Sara Film, Clear Silicone Walmart, Harding University Student Jobs, Importance Of Sign Language To The Deaf, How To Thin Primer For Spray Gun, Derrick Johnson Salary Naacp, Colleges In Mannarkkad,