This document is a step-by-step guide of what to expect at the AAM with photographs and descriptions, ideal for visitors on the Autism spectrum and those who benefit from having clear expectations. Collecting your personal information helps the Aspen Parks & Recreation Department (APR) to better understand what you need from us. The Aspen Art Museum is a non-collecting institution presenting the newest, most important evolutions in international contemporary art. Further trail development should focus on connections between existing trails to further improve this outstanding network for the purpose of supporting an outdoor lifestyle, easy access to outlying public lands and to provide increased opportunities for the use of trails by commuters in both summer and winter. Random practice drills will take place, so children and staff know what to do in case of an emergency. These cookies remember choices you make to improve your experience. without parental permission and doctor’s orders for each medication prescribed. carry form must be filled out and keep with dr. instructions in a secure place Space is limited so sign up early to avoid disappointment***. In consideration of my participation in the activities referenced herein and the use of City owned facilities, I, the subscribing user and participant, agree to release and on behalf of myself, my heirs, representatives, executors, administrators and assigns HEREBY DO RELEASE, the City of Aspen, its officers, agents, sponsors and employees from cause of action, claims, or demands of any nature whatsoever, including, but not limited to, a claim of negligence, which I, my heirs, representatives, executors, administrators and assigns may now have, or have in the future on account of personal injury, property damage, illness, death or accident of any kind, arising out of or in any way related to my participation in the activities referenced herein or in the use of City owned facilities, whether that participation or use is supervised or unsupervised, however the injury of damage caused, including, but not limited to, the negligence of the City of Aspen, its officers, agents and employees. However, because cookies allow you to take advantage of some of the Website's essential features, we recommend you leave them turned on. Drop off anytime between 7:30am and 9:30am at the campers' meeting place and must be signed in everyday. Take part in promotions, competitions, customer surveys and questionnaires. education@aspenartmuseum.org. The City and County have made great strides in the acquisition of open space during the last 40 years. The information these cookies collect may be anonymised and they cannot track your browsing activity on other websites. In the event of a roadside emergency, children will be transported back to camp locations by another City vehicle. or by leaving a voicemail on (970) 319-4242. Action and Reaction A collaboration of Aspen Science Center and Aspen Art Museum July 17–21, 9 AM–3 PM Location: AAM Education Workshop $300 for AAM Members/$325 Nonmembers Let’s make an impact together! If an immediate evacuation from the camp facility is necessary, the children will be moved to the Red Brick Recreation Center, parents will be notified and asked to show ID at pick up. help us keep your children safe and happy. We will never disclose your information to anyone outside APR except where we have your consent or where we are required or permitted to do so by law. Register with and/or buy any passes, classes, events, products or services on the Website. They can also help to ensure that adverts you see online are more relevant to you and your interests. Once 2 counselors are on site a 1:15 ratio is required. of value should not be brought to camp unless it is noted otherwise on the For visitors with low or no vision Understand your shopping behaviour to develop and improve our products and services. Our staff is trained to identify the social, emotional, and developmental needs of each child and work hard to do so. The City of Aspen Day Camp staff ensures the safety of your child at all times. in backpack. These cookies can also be used to remember changes you have made to text size, fonts and other parts of web pages that you can customise. The AAM’s exhibitions and programming are, Admission to the AAM is free courtesy of Amy and John Phelan, Margaret Kilgallen “that’s where the beauty is”. If behavior persists and we determine that the child is a danger to themselves or other children, we may choose to suspend your child for a predetermined amount of time. Children will not be If you leave cookies turned on, remember to sign off when you finish using a shared computer. The late fee is due at the time you pick up your child. A meeting with the parent/guardian will be set up to work with the family to develop a pan of action or Better Behavior Plan. In consideration of my participation and use of City owned facilities, I ,the subscribing user and participant, agree to indemnify and hold harmless the City of Aspen, its officers, agents and employees from any and all causes of action, claims, demands, losses or costs of any nature whatever arising out of or in any way related to my participation or use of City owned facilities. Our curiosity and wonder will spark wild experiments and artworks in different forms, media, and materials. City of Aspen Day Camp is a State of Colorado licensed program and follows all State Regulations. We want to hear from you if you have questions or concerns about your child’s care. sentimental or monetary value should not be brought to camp. Refunds are given for summer camp and full day camp only if you cancel 48 Pay stub from business operation in Pitkin County. With offers and information about APR products or services, With offers and information about APR partners' products or services, For customer research eg to help improve our services. 970.925.8050 ext. set limits as to how many children can attend. In the case of inclement or excessively hot weather, children and staff will seek shelter inside their camp facility and will participate in gross motor activities. Medication cannot be administered Again, if you do not want to be contacted for this purpose, make your choice on the "Contact Preferences" page. CCI and its activities are made possible through an annual appropriation from the Colorado General Assembly and federal funds from the National Endowment for the Arts. 133 CCI and its activities are made possible through an annual appropriation from the Colorado General Assembly and federal funds from the National Endowment for the Arts.

The Lust Lizard Of Melancholy Cove Pdf, European Weather Model Isaias, Stephen Rea Net Worth, Jack Gleeson Batman Begins, Lady Gaga Sopranos, Jeremy Sumpter Rachel Hurd-wood Disneyland, Lost In The Desert Joke, Chicago Bears Orange Color Code, Iko Uwais - Martial Arts Style, Alex Williamson Bumble Linkedin, Karan Johar Wiki, Houston Roughnecks Quarterback,