A post shared by Ayla (@_jump_to_the_stars_and_back_) on May 16, 2019 at 10:19am PDT. A post shared by Ayla (@_jump_to_the_stars_and_back_) on Apr 19, 2019 at 6:35am PDT. Niemand:Absolut Niemand:Pferdemädchen: pic.twitter.com/IzaNAN2b0W. I am thrilled to announce that humans jumping like a horse is an actual thing. Ayla Kristine | Ayla Kristine Runs and Jumps Like a Horse ... Norwegian Ayla Kirstine - Duration: 2:20. Kirstine came back with a post that read: Ok… Let’s try one more time! Copyright © 2020 Times Internet Limited. Seriously, i thought i had got cancer in a mole just because i saw an advertisement that one could get cancer in the moles… There you have me…? Pferdemädchen, which loosely translates to horse lady or horse person is accompanied by the viral video of Kirstine demonstrating how good of a pferdemädchen she actually is. Mom claims for months I whinnied and crawl on my hands and knees. 2:20. Anna Salander, who was 10 when this video was first published, showcased her abilities. In this most recent video, Kirstine brings along a friend, a toy horse. Ayla Kirstine told Insider that she wanted to be an animal from a very young age. So take it easy and calm down...". I do remember blanketing myself with a towel to nap under the dining room table. Apparently, Kirstine was receiving some less than savory comments through her first three posts on Instagram, so she decided to no longer post. The video shows Kirstine walking along a dirt road on all fours, galloping around a field with a dog and there are many who found it slightly unsettling. Niemand:Absolut Niemand:Pferdemädchen: pic.twitter.com/IzaNAN2b0W. "I do not know and do not intend to do it yet! The trend gained popularity with Ayla Kirstine, a Norwegian girl who amassed more than eight million views on her most popular horse-jumping video. Years later, she realized she liked horses and wanted one. It worked for the dog so she began acting like a horse to get a horse. A YouTube video from January 1st, 2013 showcases a girl named Anna Salander performing similar tricks that Kirstine is seen doing in her videos. Kirstine has become a sensation on the Internet and people refer to her as 'pferdmadchen', which roughly translates to 'horse girl (or woman)' in German. My Mahanagar 15,880 views. A post shared by Ayla (@_jump_to_the_stars_and_back_) on May 16, 2019 at 8:11am PDT. This is ugly I’m sry. e9.snackbar = true; ☔️ Made this edit in class and I kinda like it, but the loop got messed up :/ I’ll try and post a 2’s edit soon! //-->. The Tiny Bonsai Forests of Masahiko Kimura, Monster of the Caspian Sea - A Once Glorious Soviet Aircraft Rusting Away on a Beach, Fan of 'Alien' Movie Recreates Iconic Spaceship Locations in His Apartment, Eminem Fan Sets World Record For Most Tattoos of Single Musician. Coincidentally, Ayla only started her public Instagram profile three weeks ago, and already has over 6,000 followers, thanks in no small measure to that viral Twitter video that is still doing the rounds. Edmonton's Ava Vogel, 17, can perfectly emulate the movements of a horse. Powered by Indiatimes Lifestyle Network. The Norwegian woman horsing around in the video is Ayla Kirstine. So take it easy and calm down… I turn on the comment field so you can tell me what you thought. A canter. My mare can’t jump that high (ok, she WON’T jump that high, but that’s another story). "So when I knew I liked horses I only used what I had learned." Pferdemädchen: pic.twitter.com/IzaNAN2b0W. If so, here's the new video, hope you like it.? Kirstine launched across social media and the Internet earlier this week when a viral video of her running like a horse caught fire on Twitter. Kirstine looks to have some competition in the Instagram humans-jumping-like-horses world. Salander, who showcases herself jumping like a horse, clears barriers that go up to 1.1 meters. She can canter with equine form, making it over some very high homemade jumps. We should not judge others unless you’re at a show holding a handful of colorful ribbons. You can see her with it between her legs as she gallops over another barrier. One of Ayla’s followers dubbed her “pferd madchen” german for “horse girl”. This report published by Insider on May 17, 2019, is headlined: “A Norwegian woman's videos have gone viral because of how good she is at running and jumping like a horse”.. _jump_to_the_stars_and_back_ / Instagram. Jumping like a horse, Anna SalanderAnna 10 years old jumps hurdles on four legs2013-01-01T19:29:02.000Z. She isn’t doing it to become an internet “star”. A woman in Norway appears to enjoy horsing around ― literally. That takes courage, after all, an adult acting like a horse isn’t something you see every day. Regardless of what she intends to do going forward, Ayla Kirstine, or Pferdemädchen (Horse Woman) as she has come to be known, will forever be a part of internet culture and her viral video has already achieved meme status. THE COMMENTS MUST BE ON NORWEGIAN OR ENGLISH OR THEY WILL BE DELETED! Ayla Kirstine told Insider that she wanted to be an animal from a very young age. Another interesting thing that happened after Ayla’s “horsing around” went viral, was the surfacing of other videos of people cantering and showjumping. A gallop. If, like me, you’re an incurable procrastinator who wastes hours everyday watching random things on the internet, chances are you’ve already seen Ayla Kirstine in action. This is Ayla Kirstine, a Norwegian woman who went viral on German Twitter this week for running like a horse. Instead of deleting her account, she posted a new video and in response she received thousands of supportive messages. Asked how she stays injury-free, especially since landing on her palms when showjumping puts a lot of pressure on her wrists, Ayla said “I don’t really know, but I don’t have any pain in my body.”, Pferdemädchen: pic.twitter.com/IzaNAN2b0W. After going viral on German Twitter, Ayala Kirstine is a global sensation. A post shared by @__jumping.like.a.horse__ on May 15, 2019 at 10:41am PDT,