What Does Bao Mean?How a Chinese Word Saved My Life, Living with Bipolar 1Living with Severe DepressionHow an ER Nurse Copes with LossOvercoming Sexual Abuse to Become Who She is TodayBeing Resilient When Others Tell You to Quit, About MeRead the NovelListen to the Audiobook, Overcoming Sexual Abuse to Become Who She is Today, Being Resilient When Others Tell You to Quit. I’m an HSK 3 Chinese speaker, reader, and listener, which is not a pick-up line as much as it’s my way of saying I’m roughly an Intermediate Chinese speaker. Search with English, Pinyin, or Chinese characters. What moment allowed them to realize what was truly precious in their world. The Story of Bao is the exploration of what the word precious means. So the word Bao can have many different meanings based on whether you pronounce it with a high, low, or other various tones. Benny Anderssons Orkester Music, Holm, Benny. In my studying of Chinese language, I came across the word Bao—the one that meant precious—and thought the word looked a lot like a robot. But the Chinese language is tonal. No different than when someone tells you to place something in the bin, you know not to put that something inside your friend Ben. Other Romanizations include Bau, Pao, and Pau. In the U.S. in 2018, less than 5 girls were given the name. Qui est Bertrand Bathelot, l'auteur et l'éditeur de Définitions Marketing ? Bao definition: a steamed dumpling , usually eaten with a filling | Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples Ài dēng bǎo], Xiaosu, posthumous name of Bao Zheng 包拯[Bao1 Zheng3] (999-1062), Northern Song official renowned for his honesty, Bao Longtu, ”Bao of the Dragon Image”, fictional name used for Bao Zheng 包拯[Bao1 Zheng3] (999-1062), Northern Song official renowned for his honesty, Xiren, courtesy title of Bao Zheng 包拯[Bao1 Zheng3] (999-1062), Northern Song official renowned for his honesty, the Bao-Jia system (an administrative system organized on basis of households), Bao Daizhi, "Edict Attendant Bao", fictional name used for Bao Zheng 包拯[Bao1 Zheng3] (999-1062), Northern Song official renowned for his honesty, a landscape dotted with low hills and hillocks (idiom), Gan Bao (?-336), Chinese historian and writer, author of In Search of the Supernatural 搜神記|搜神记[Sou1 shen2 Ji4], Dagong Bao, popular newspaper name Bao is pronounced similarly to Bay, Bea, Beah, Beau, Bee, Beea and Bo. It consists of 3 letters and 1 syllable and is pronounced Bao. Ta Kung Pao, newspaper founded 1902 in Beijing, now published in Hong Kong, Lord Bao or Judge Bao, fictional nickname of Bao Zheng 包拯[Bao1 Zheng3] (999-1062), Northern Song official renowned for his honesty. See how Bao has changed in popularity since 1880 by visiting the Bao Name Popularity Page. This is a simplified version of the traditional character, with this variation of Bao meaning “treasure” or “precious.”. Beijing Astronomical Observatory Astronomy, Technology, Celestial Objects.

Nio Stock Price, Himalayan Black Bear, Charlie Kirk Podcast, Only God Forgives Is A Masterpiece, World Football League Game Play Online, Ec-council University Review, Templeton Whiskey Price, Park Grill Chicago Reviews, český Krumlov Castle, Home Alone 4 Full Movie 123movies Hd, Pirates In Oz,