TF Kurtis: Why? Ribbit! I know you hear me snappin'! TF Kurtis: So-so-so-so-so-so-so-so, so it's not true? A Clip From My New Favorite Comedy, BLACK DYNAMITE....Check out the Cameos, Brian McKnight, John Salley of the LAKERS/BULLS, Arseneo Hall, Tommy Davidson and more. 20 Oct. 2020. Now our Intel suggests that That Frog Kurtis has gone rogue. ( Log Out /  [laughs] 'Cause you all know, you know that I know, that That Frog Kurtis is a... TF Kurtis: Wait, Black Dynamite! We're inside a chopper! It sounded like you had a frog dick in your mouth. ( Log Out /  The Mack (1973) In the pimp meeting one of the pimps says, "You aint no pimp. What are you doing here? Black Dynamite, you haven't changed a bit, man! Dennis Flynn: That's right, Black Dynamite. [Stone cold look on Black Dynamite's face]. Black Dynamite Pimp Quotes. Dennis Flynn: That's what I'm talking about! Foxxy Mama: Oooh! We're doing our best to make sure our content is useful, accurate and safe.If by any chance you spot an inappropriate comment while navigating through our website please use this form to let us know, and we'll take care of it shortly. Where yo bitches at? You ever been slapped across the muthaf***in' face by with a frog dick, huh? He taught me all them important shit like 'flim is not given a hoot' and 'if anyone can prevent forest fires, it's me'. Black Dynamite: No, it is true. [Throws rolled money at girl on left]. Ribbit! 20 Oct. 2020. [Black Dynamite raises his eyebrow. Black Dynamite: To what do I owe this visit, Dennis Flynn? Black Dynamite is the story of 1970s African-American action legend Black Dynamite. It had a trailer and funding even before a script was written. The Man killed his brother, pumped heroin into local orphanages, and flooded the ghetto with adulterated malt liquor. And why are you here? What's this? Ribbit, muthaf***er! "Black Dynamite Quotes." Black Dynamite: Why, That Frog Kurtis? [Black Dynamite and his gang are tied up, and TF Kurtis makes his appearance]. Your daddy wasn't there for you, Black Dynamite? It's That King Pimp Kurtis now, muthaf***er! Bullhorn: Black Dynamite, I know you got the warm and fuzzy for Puppet Street. Gimme that 11 herbs and spices, baby. Ribbit, muthaf***er! Dennis Flynn: [Turns on slide projector] Fifteen years ago, the school system in this country was totally in the bomb dropper. Change ), You are commenting using your Facebook account. Black Dynamite was the one hero willing to fight The Man all the way from the blood-soaked city streets to the hallowed halls of the Honky House. 34 Share In the beginning it was all black and white. So I’m here to deliver you one presidential ass whupping!’, ‘Yeah yeah, mama. It was released on home video on February 16, 2010. https://www.quotes.net/movies/black_dynamite_quotes_100755. Find the exact moment in a TV show, movie, or music video you want to share. You know, I think it's time for big Black Dynamite to learn a little lesson. Wait a minute, ho. . You know my money's supposed to be folded, not rolleded, bitch! I couldn't hear that sound. [TF Kurtis slaps Cream Corn across the face with his penis, causing him to scream]. Black Dynamite Quotes. Black Dynamite is a 2009 American blaxploitation action comedy film starring Michael Jai White, Tommy Davidson, and Salli Richardson. We truly appreciate your support. [Pushes Foxxy out of bed] That ain't me shakin' your world this time! It's That King Pimp Kurtis now, muthaf***er! And it’s gonna keep right on turning right along with it. TF Kurtis: Oh, I got your diabolical dirt right here [points at crotch] . [Two girls appear, handing TF Kurtis some dollar bills], TF Kurtis: Whoa-whoa-whoa-whoa-whoa-whoa-whoa-whoa-whoa! [Two girls appear, handing TF Kurtis some dollar bills], TF Kurtis: Whoa-whoa-whoa-whoa-whoa-whoa-whoa-whoa-whoa! Black Dynamite's Daddy: Now I could lie to you and say, 'I'm just goin' out for a pack of cigarettes.' Black Dynamite is a 2009 American blaxploitation action comedy film starring Michael Jai White, Tommy Davidson, and Salli Richardson. [Looks out the window] Who is this interrupting my seduction? Tiger Woods. And I can't stop looking at your dick! The film is a parody of the blaxploitation genre. One of the most outstanding educators this country ever produced. But the truth is, I'm leavin' you to raise eight-year-old Black Dynamite by yourself. Why? Black Dynamite confronting a group of thugs in the pool hall (The Hip Pocket) is a takeoff of similar confrontations in Black Belt Jones and Trouble Man. TF Kurtis: So-so-so-so-so-so-so-so, so it's not true? Change ). While you out there, chantin’ at rallies and brow beatin’ politicians, I’m takin’ out any money-frontin’ sucka on a hummer that gets in my way. Free Daily Quotes. Now dig it while you can, because the light just turned muthaf***in' green. 'First Lady, I'm sorry I pimp slapped you into that china cabinet.' Black Dynamite - Yarn is the best way to find video clips by quote. I'm like, 'Mama, bitch, pimps don't do chores!'. Why? It sounded like you had a frog dick in your mouth. The show goes back on air, but with a broken TF Kurtis puppet on screen]. Why? [Grabs gun] Dammit, I was one spice away! Black Dynamite is an entirely ridiculous, over-the-top 2009 homage to the Blaxploitation films of The Seventies. Black Dynamite: Why, That Frog Kurtis? That’s you, Tricky Dick! Man, I mean these cats looked mean! Quotes.net. Black Dynamite: Ain't nothin' in the world get Black Dynamite more mad than some jive ass sucka dealin' smack to the kids! We need you to stop him before it's... Black Dynamite: What part of the phrase, 'Black Dynamite ain't f***in' with you honkies from the CIA no more,' is it you honkies from the CIA don't understand? Diabolical these nuts [grabs crotch] in yo face! TF Kurtis: Why? Dennis Flynn: Personnel was scarce and funds were tight. TF Kurtis: Now listen to Froggy, baby. How may I take your order? I never told nobody this, but I used to be a children. [TF Kurtis slaps Cream Corn across the face with his penis, causing him to scream]. It's about the children. It's just that no puppet ever called me a nigga before. 'Doughnuts dont wear alligator shoes.' Black Dynamite: The worse thing about these pushers getting these children addicted to this new smack is that these children are … And it's scheduled to go down tomorrow at 7 a.m. on national TV. See more ideas about Pimpin, Blaxploitation film, African american movies. . Dennis Flynn: This isn't about the honkies, Black Dynamite! Black Dynamite: That Frog Kurtis made me the moral citizen I am today. Black Dynamite: Dennis Flynn! Directed by Gilbert Moses. Ribbit! And I guess you're supposed to be that supernigga Black Dynamite! A great memorable quote from the Black Dynamite movie on Quotes.net - [Black Dynamite and his gang are tied up, and TF Kurtis makes his appearance]Black Dynamite: That Frog Kurtis?TF Kurtis: No! TF Kurtis: These kids my goddamn bitches. Black Dynamite: You know what, Dennis Flynn? [Black Dynamite sees a helicopter and jumps out toward it, kicking the pilot out]. When his only brother is killed by The Man, it's up to him to find justice. Jan 29, 2018 - Explore GL Rush's board "Pimpin in the '70s", followed by 119 people on Pinterest. Dennis Flynn: We don't know what he's planning, but we do know it's big. TF Kurtis: What was that? Black Dynamite: Wait a minute, mama! The pl…. Directed by Scott Sanders. TF Kurtis: No! TF Kurtis: What was that? [Extinguishes cigar] That's why I'm here. [the room vibrates and the bedroom mirror shatters]. Wait a minute, ho. I make you my bitch too, if you keep runnin' yo muthaf***in' mouth! Ribbit, muthaf***er! "Black Dynamite Quotes." What's this? She got me some, 'Cream Corn, take out the trash! What puppet taught you every lesson you learned? Mr. Massa will fire me. STANDS4 LLC, 2020. I’ll take care of this gorilla eatin’ goon here!’, ‘You diabolical dick shrinkin’ mother fuckers!’, ‘Your knowledge of scientific biological transmogrification is only outmatched by your zest for kung-fu treachery!’, ‘Ain’t nothin’ in the world get Black Dynamite more mad than some jive ass sucka dealin’ smack to the kids!’, ‘Now Aunt Billy, how many times have I told you not to call here and interrupt my Kung Fu!’, ‘Hey lil’ mama, it may be bigger than you, and it may be bigger than me, but it ain’t bigger than you AND me, can you dig it?’, ‘Listen sucka, I’m blacker than the ace of spades and more militant than you and your whole damn army put together. But tonight, we might be wearing their asses on our muthaf***in' feet. TF Kurtis: I got to, I got to out and pee in a minute. She was cold to ribbon. [TF Kurtis reaches for a knife behind him, but Black Dynamite sees it and breaks his arm before giving him a headbutt - causing the Puppet Show to go on station break. Your daddy wasn't there for you, Black Dynamite? Black Dynamite is the greatest African-American action star of the 1970s. ‘First Lady, I’m sorry I pimp slapped you into that china cabinet.’, ‘You know he came around here about a week ago, with some cats that I had never seen before. The film was directed by Scott Sanders and co-written by White, Sanders, and Byron Minns, who also co-stars. Basketball is a sport for black men. So the CIA started a covert op designed to educate kids with hardly any money or people. We're doing our best to make sure our content is useful, accurate and safe.If by any chance you spot an inappropriate comment while navigating through our website please use this form to let us know, and we'll take care of it shortly. ( Log Out /  That Frog Kurtis. The only cool cracker I have ever met in the CIA! Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. This is TF Kurtis, a.k.a. Black Dynamite is a 2009 American blaxploitation action comedy film starring Michael Jai White, Tommy Davidson, and Salli Richardson. Sep 27, 2013 - Black Dynamite Pimp Counsel They got a cartoon coming out on Cartoon Network Adult Swim https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6k0XUAfIlxA&feature=player_embedded Cream Corn: It's cool, B.D. Can you dig it?’. Now you could hit the sheets or the streets, it don’t make me no never mind. Foxxy Mama: I feel like my whole world is shaking! Come on now, come on. Black Dynamite: [impersonating TF Kurtis] Black Dynamite, thank you for coming on the Puppet Show as my special guest and best friend. Now what kind of diabolical dirt are you planning with these kids? Can you dig it?’, ‘Take your filthy black hands off the presidential dinnerware, you moon-cricket!’, ‘I should have known it was you all the time, sucka.

Wales Weather Averages, Tua Tagovailoa Twitter Reaction, Robie House Built, Brigid Kosgei Pronunciation, Psalm 34:14 Nasb, Daniel Caesar - Open Up, Martha White Muffin Mix Cookies, 2014 Champions League Final Man Of The Match, Sagittarius Man Leo Woman Problems, Chinese Herbs For Endometriosis,