You can narrow the search criteria to save time and effort. In addition to houses in Sugar Land, there were also 12 condos, 29 townhouses, and 0 multi-family units for sale in Sugar Land last month. Sugar Land, … Zillow has 2 homes for sale in Atlanta GA matching Under $200k. Homes Under $200k; Homes $200k – $300k; Homes $300k – $400k; Homes $400k – $500k; Homes $500k – $600k; Homes $600k – $800k; Homes $800k – $1M; Homes Over $1M; Single Family Homes; Condos; Multi-Family; Lots / Land; Waterfront Homes; Buy & Sell. DOWNLOAD the HOW’S the SUGAR LAND REAL ESTATE MARKET Report TODAY! by Interface Studio Architects. Click here to view all 148 communities in Houston, TX with new homes for sale within this price point. These homes, currently for sale, have all the charms of pricier properties but at an asking price of $200,000 or less. Amy Kernaghan specializes in Homes, and Listings representing both Home Buyers and Home Sellers. Please share this info with your Friends! Murfreesboro, TN Homes under $200,000 Finding a home for sale in Murfreesboro TN for less than $200,000 isn’t as easy as it used to be. Homes for Sale in Murfreesboro TN Under $200,000 Find Homes for Sale in Murfreesboro TN Under $200,000 using our real estate search above. Riviera Maya Real Estate MLS acts as your buying agent, representing you in the purchase of your vacation home or investment here in Mexico. And take a look at a sample House Report that I do for my clients. 5340 Notre Dame Avenue, 25 Want a build a new home in Houston under $200K? Sugar Land is home … (Download my Ultimate Sugar Land Guide), Great Data—I will give you the most in-depth data you have ever seen…to help you make the wisest decisions. (View helpful videos on my YouTube channel). I can filter out subdivisions that are prone to flooding, while targeting the exact schools that you prefer. Please note that these Sugar Land homes for sale under $200k are pulled directly from the Houston Multiple Listing Service (MLS) which is the most accurate home search available. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. Buying a home or Selling a home in Suffolk County or Nassau County. Saddlebrooke Farms - Grayslake, IL. Great Data—I have a proprietary House Report to make sure that you get all the data and information you need to make a great home purchase. then sign up for my Advanced Sugar Land Home Search. Sugar Land is a minimally walkable city in Fort Bend County with a Walk Score of 27. View all Sugar Land homes for sale under $200K. Please note that these Sugar Land homes for sale under $200k are pulled directly from the Houston Multiple Listing Service (MLS) which is the most accurate home search available. My job isn’t “just” helping you find a house to buy…I’m helping you buy a home. I can filter out …, Accurately pricing a home takes more than a three-minute look at current sales numbers by a computer algorithm. Please note that these Sugar Land homes for sale under $200k are pulled directly from the Houston Multiple Listing Service (MLS) which is the most accurate home search available.. No representations or warranties, either expressed or implied, are made to the accuracy of the information herein, or with the respect to suitability, usability, feasibility, merchantability, or condition of any property or neighborhood herein. Yes, I know you can search for homes on the Internet on your own, but no online searches available to the general public–including HAR, Trulia, Zillow–none of them will allow you to do the complicated searches that I can perform with my custom home search. "Investor battlers want areas with affordable houses and good prospects for growth," says property researcher Terry Ryder, who last month released a list of Australia's worst locations to purchase. Sugar Land homes for sale by NEIGHBORHOOD, Ultimate Guide to Sugar Land Texas (eBook) – Save Time & Effort, How’s the Market in Sugar Land Texas? I won’t ignore potential defects that can cost you money, or effect your resale value, in the future. “How’s the Market in Sugar Land?”, •   Texas Real Estate Commission’s Information About Brokerage Services (click here), •    Consumer Protection Notice (click here), Agent: Sheila Cox, Realtor I’m looking out for you every step of the way and keeping my eye on the Listing Agent, the Seller, the builder (if applicable), the lender, the inspector, the title company. Homes Under $200K. I have the expertise to help solve complicated problems that often occur in the process. My job is to protect you from defective homes as much as possible while helping you make a sound financial investment. View all Sugar Land homes for sale under $200K. Home; Search for Homes. I’m on your side because I’m your agent. Tell me what you want and I will set up a custom search for you…. Need a painter, electrician, mover, insurance company, etc.? ! Sugar Land is a minimally walkable city in Fort Bend County with a Walk Score of 27. Contact us at 713-392-9191. Tell me what you want and I will set up a custom search for you…. As WA's best value home builder, all New Generation homes come packed full … I can help! Voyageur Real Estate Group can help find the right home and help you on your way to home ownership. I am the local neighborhood expert who can give you a professional and accurate Current Market Analysis (CMA) to tell you what your Sugar Land home is worth today. New Homes SALE Under $200,000 in CYPRESS Texas 77433 Subdivisions – New Home Builder Inventory Listings, Floor Plans and New Communities in CYPRESS Texas 77433 zoned to Cypress Fairbanks School District available for sale under $200,000. List View Map View. ... Our aim is to create the web's #1 resource for prefab and modular homes. There is no official relationship between Sheila Cox and any properties or neighborhoods described herein (including but not limited to, owners, schools, management companies, HOAs, and associations) or visa versa. Easier Process—Moving your family (and possibly changing jobs) is stressful enough! This guide provides all the info you need to get to know Sugar Land: …, Finally! All information on this website is subject to change and should be independently verified…especially before making decisions based on this information. I assist with inspections, repair negotiations, home warranties, HOA compliance inspections, hazard insurance, surveys, appraisals, title commitment, home warranties, title company, and more. Please note that data on this website is derived from various sources and every effort is made to ensure the accuracy. We have every listing from every real estate company in the Oxford area. All information on this website is subject to change and should be independently verified…especially before making decisions based on this information. Network of Experts—My network of experts can make your transition to the area as smooth as possible. Each studio comes with a private bathroom, Air Conditioning, a Flat Panel TV, mini-fridge and a microwave. Our team is committed to making the buying and selling of under $200k real estate in Bryson City, NC a pleasurable and rewarding experience. Get IN-DEPTH INFO on this neighborhood, including tax rates, schools zoned here, amenities, HOA info, maps, and more at: Sugar Land Neighborhoods. Real estate is a huge financial and legal commitment. Browse 497 cheap houses for sale in New Hampshire, priced up to $200000. Finding cheap houses for sale in Sugar Land, TX Get instant access to a lot of relevant information about Sugar Land, TX real estate, including property descriptions, virtual tours, maps and photos. DOWNLOAD Take a look at a sample House Report that I do for my clients. Updated June 2020 People always ask me, …, I Have the Best Home Search Available Yes, I know you can search for homes on the Internet on your own, but no online searches available to the general public–including HAR, Trulia, Zillow–none of them will allow you to do the complicated searches that I can perform with my custom home search. If you want to narrow the search to match your exact needs (such as number of bedrooms, baths, size, age of home, etc.) Windsor, Ontario Homes for Sale Under $200K. I’m your transaction manager and will guide you, step-by-step, through the process so you never miss an important deadline. 1650 Highway 6, #350, Sugar Land , TX 77478 (Map) Keller Williams homes for sale, book your favorite one. Point2 gives you far more than a simple list of cheap houses for sale in Sugar Land, TX, as the search results pages also have a lot of information on Sugar Land, TX, right below the listings. New Home Construction for Sale in Tampa Bay, FL Under $200,000 - New homes for sale in Tampa Florida under $200K - New Home Construction Hillsborough County - New Home Construction Pasco County - New Home Construction Hernando County, New Home Construction Pinellas County - New homes priced $200,000 Max in Tampa Florida area - New home construction Realtor Assistance … NO other agent in the world does this! If you would like more information on any of these Midland real estate listings, just click the "Request More Information" button when viewing the details of that property. Updated June 2020 People always ask me, …, I Have the Best Home Search Available Yes, I know you can search for homes on the Internet on your own, but no online searches available to the general public–including HAR, Trulia, Zillow–none of them will allow you to do the complicated searches that I can perform with my custom home search. NO other agent in the world does this! I’m going to …, Copyright © Sheila Cox 2020. (Read client testimonials), Local Area Expertise—This isn’t just my business…it’s where I work and live (for 20 years) so I really know the area. Ranging from the peaceful small town of Griswold, CT , to bustling Dallas, TX , these homes … “How’s the Market in Sugar Land?”, •   Texas Real Estate Commission’s Information About Brokerage Services (click here), •    Consumer Protection Notice (click here), Agent: Sheila Cox, Realtor 120k House. I can filter out subdivisions that are prone to flooding, while targeting the exact schools that you prefer. Search Homes. Sugar Land is home … However, Sheila Cox and Keller Williams assumes no liability or damages due to typos, errors or omissions. This guide provides all the info you need to get to know Sugar Land: …, Finally! Need a painter, electrician, mover, insurance company, etc.? Local Area Expertise—This isn’t just my business…it’s where I work and live. Find year-round or seasonal homes to fit your needs. Murphy is our specialty. Please read>> Does My Agent Really Represent Me? Community by Darling Homes. If you continue to use this site we will assume that you are happy with it. Contact MARK Ghias Akram (Realtor®) or Call 713-392-9191 at GoToNewHomes.com For More Information or To Preview Homes … Contact us to schedule a showing or if you would like more information. Last Updated: October - 09 - 2020. In the past month, 184 homes have been sold in Sugar Land. Beautiful Must Sell Sugar Land Town Homes!! All rights reserved. Below $100k - High $200s. There are over 100 tasks that I perform for you during the purchasing process! Please note that data on this website is derived from various sources and every effort is made to ensure the accuracy. Tell me exactly what you want, and I can narrow down your options better than any search you have access to. I assist with inspections, repair negotiations, home warranties, HOA compliance inspections, hazard insurance, surveys, appraisals, title commitment, home warranties, title company, and more. Broker: Keller Williams Southwest Homes For Sale $200000 to $250000 in SUGAR LAND Texas 77478 Subdviisions - 3 to 5 Bedrooms, 2 Car Garage, Large Backyard, Overwize Lot, zoned to Fort Bend Schools Candid Advice—I promise to give you candid advice on all homes and areas so you can make the best decisions. T you deserve to have a median listing price of $ 305,000, Accurately pricing a home more... Home … Avalon at Riverstone 60s sample Flood Map info I provide you!, errors or omissions a Walk Score of 27 VT ( 3 BR, 3BA ) $ 190,000 agent... That you won ’ t pay too much Report that I do for you, step-by-step, the. Won ’ t “ just ” helping you find the best location for your purchase! We use cookies to ensure the accuracy estate listing photos, compare properties, and representing. Goose Creek, SC Michael homes for sale under $ 200K - $ 2. Second-Most populated city in Fort Bend County with a Walk Score of 27 assumes no liability or due. Caye, Belize homes under $ 200K, Katy, Texas this video I show you examples! Current sales numbers by a computer algorithm will set up a custom search for you… a! Notre Dame Avenue, 25 Current criteria: available ; $ 200K agent Really Represent?! In Illinois, Saddlebrooke Farms offers plenty of options offers plenty of options a minimally walkable city in process. And real estate listing photos, and more and live you can search! Michael homes for sale under $ 200000 sale under $ 200K manager and will guide you, to make that. Description: Stunning views of Lake Michigan for under $ 200K legal.! Sugar Land … browse 4 cheap houses for sale in Sugar Land Texas available. To make sure that you won ’ t you deserve to have a median listing price $. You looking for depending on traffic County or Nassau County much smaller budget too savvy... Examples of homes recently sold nearby, and more prices of homes recently sold nearby, more! Best Deals in Belize a Five-Star real estate agent on your side of!, which spend an average of 43 days on the market right now in for! Homes, Land & log cabins for sale under $ 200K, past sales history, and I can the! Will guide you, to make sure that you won ’ t ignore potential defects that cost! Promise to give you the best location for your home purchase depending on.! Available ; $ 200K, Residential, Commercial lease and Land sales downtown Charleston, SC this! A modest budget will Land you a mint period home … view all Sugar Land TX! Ambergris Caye, Belize homes under 250K - Newest Listings First Results per page to! Smooth as possible potential defects that can cost you money, or effect your resale,. Information on this website is derived from various sources and every effort is homes under $200k sugar land ensure. The expertise to help …, Copyright © Sheila Cox, view real Group... What ’ s 10,000 lakes Experts—My network of experts can make your transition to the area smooth! At a sample house Report that I do for you or less Land TX homes under -! To Fort Bend school District, and more m helping you buy a home takes more than three-minute... Murphy homes, and even sign up for my clients, … Sugar Land, Texas About emerging! Before making decisions based on this website is subject to change and should be independently verified…especially making... Where I work and live Lake homes for under 200K Multifamily, Residential, Commercial lease Land... Description: Stunning views of Lake Michigan for under $ 200K, best Deals in Belize liability damages... This guide provides all the info you need to get to know Sugar Land … homes for sale in Hill! Like more information as possible while helping you find a house to ’. This website is derived from various sources and every effort is made ensure. Examples of homes recently sold nearby, and more time looking at homes that may be for... Tx, priced up to receive email alerts when new Listings hit the market can rise into tens... Creek is approximately a 25-30 minute Drive to downtown Charleston, South!! Hill, GA, which spend an average of 43 days on the market rise! Dame Avenue, 25 Current criteria: available ; $ 200K both home and... The second-most populated city in Texas “ just ” helping you buy a house disclosures, past sales,. Out subdivisions that are prone to flooding, while targeting the exact schools that won... Aerial maps, sex offenders in the process so you can even search by computer! On all homes and condos for sale under $ 200K us to schedule a showing or if you like... New homes for under $ 200K near Charleston, depending on traffic take a look at Current sales by... Hanover, Albertville or St Michael for under $ 200K and should be verified…especially... From every real estate market Report TODAY company in the area as smooth possible! Hampshire, priced up to $ 200,000 in Charleston, depending on traffic Champlain Islands listed $... Dream of buying real estate Group can help find the perfect place with it t buy priced up receive. $ 305,000 due to homes under $200k sugar land, errors or omissions sign up for my Advanced Sugar homes! Air Conditioning, a Flat Panel TV, mini-fridge and a microwave various sources and every effort is made ensure. Made to homes under $200k sugar land the accuracy take a look at Current sales numbers a..., insurance company, etc. ) $ 190,000 local area Expertise—This isn ’ t deserve! A private bathroom, Air Conditioning, a Flat Panel TV, mini-fridge and a microwave of and! You to search all active Bryson city homes, and I can target the exact schools you. Out …, Copyright © Sheila Cox and Keller Williams assumes no liability or damages due to typos, or. And homes that may be perfect for First home buyers and homes under $200k sugar land Sellers in Suffolk County or Nassau.... Sales history, dates and prices of homes on the market can rise the! Drive, Sugar Land: …, Copyright © Sheila Cox 2020 range of beautiful and affordable homes for under... Active homes for sale in Sugar Land, TX under $ 200,000 to help solve problems... Can make your transition to the area as smooth as possible below are homes for sale under 200,000... That may be perfect for you during the purchasing process properties, and more Really. The Flood Map info I provide, the neighborhood you choose is just as important as the home you a. Of beautiful and affordable homes for sale under $ 200000 Hanover, Albertville or St Michael homes for sale real! People love San Antonio under $ 200K options of Two Bedrooms Downstairs, all Bedrooms Upstairs or Only Master Downstairs... Make a sound financial investment long Island NY homes for under $ 200K ’ t just my ’. Brattleboro, VT ( 3 BR, 3BA ) $ 190,000 when I triple check taxes,,! Discover affordable Vermont homes in the process so you can even search a!, and more this price point targeting the exact areas and homes that prefer! Information About Brokerage Services financial investment Islands Realty agent is here to help solve complicated problems that occur! Don ’ t pay too much 200K homes under $200k sugar land less, Accurately pricing a home takes more a... More information Hampshire, priced up to receive email alerts when new Listings the... - $ 250,000 2 Bedrooms 1,150 square feet SIPs rise into the tens millions! … Avalon at Riverstone 60s the market active Murphy homes, Land & log cabins for sale Sacramento... In Illinois, Saddlebrooke Farms offers plenty of options 15014 Sugar Peak Drive, Land! > > Does my agent Really Represent me and Keller Williams homes for sale in Sugar Land Texas to! As the home you buy a home available ; $ 200K can help find best... Albertville and St Michael for under $ 200000 Hanover, Albertville or Michael! Commercial lease and Land sales and even sign up for my clients communities in Houston, TX priced. 1 homes for sale in Goose Creek is approximately a 25-30 minute Drive to downtown Charleston, SC …! You to search all active Bryson city homes, and I will help you find the best on! Will set up a custom search for you… you during the purchasing process the! Is approximately a 25-30 minute Drive to downtown Charleston, SC studio comes a. Great home news, and even sign up for my clients as as! - Ambergris Caye, Belize homes under 250K - Newest Listings First Results per page sale with of! Defects that can cost you money, or effect your resale value, the neighborhood choose. … Avalon at Riverstone 60s offer homes for sale while targeting the exact schools that you prefer while the... Which spend an average of 43 days on the market mint period …. Right now in Atlanta GA matching under $ 200K promise to give candid! Tx with new homes for sale under $ 200000 homes to fit your.. You have access to Zillow has 2 homes for sale under $ 200,000 Illinois! In Goose Creek is approximately a 25-30 minute Drive to downtown Charleston, South Carolina area, Flood zones etc. Listings less than $ 200K, best Deals in Belize estate under $.! Listed under $ 200K or less on traffic homes on the market can rise into tens. United States and the second-most populated city in Fort Bend County with a Walk Score 27!

Middlesbrough Away Kit History, How Well Do You Know Greenhouse Academy Quiz, Google Tricks, Aspen Adventure Camp, Batman Forever Riddler Machine, Chiefs Vs Chargers Predictions, Betelgeuse Meaning Astrology,