Each Strawberry Shortcake doll measures approximately 8.5" high and is made from soft fabric. Written by There was a problem completing your request. I have the strawberry shortcake doll and it has a really nice scent. We do not have any recommendations at this time, The Bridge Direct Strawberry Shortcake & Blueberry Muffin Doll. Search for "No Blueberry Is an Island" on Amazon.com, Blueberry overhears Strawberry speaking while writing an essay for a magazine contest, incorrectly thinks that she plans to take all the girls to a vacation on a tropical island, and tells that to the other girls. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. Berry cute reproductions of the original strawberry shortcake dolls! No longer had the blueberry smell. $4.95 shipping. Basic Fun My Little Retro Rainbow Pony Gift Set-Parasol, Moonstone, Skydancer, Wind... Christoy 12PCS Mini Beautiful Cake Doll Toy Surprise Cupcake Princess Doll Toys for... Manhattan Toy Wee Baby Stella Peach 12" Soft Baby Doll. 1 Summary 2 Episode Review 3 Quotes 4 Lessons 5 Trivia 6 Goofs 7 External links A Galumphalot frightens Orange during a blackout at Berry Bitty City. Looking for something to watch? I'm a collector of vintage and new SSC but this doll is out of stock at other retailers so I didn't mind paying a little more than retail for this particular doll. A Basket of Blue Berries is an episode of Strawberry Shortcake's Berry Bitty Adventures. Ich habe sie zu einem tollen Preis ergattern können und bin froh, dass sie nun Teil der Sammlung sind. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. Please try your search again later. Being a kid of the 1980’s, I had a LOT of different interests. The little red-haired girl with a strawberry-hat, and green striped stockings now has a whole cartoon show to her name, joined by a lot of her friends and pets. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. Unable to add item to List. For collectors and new fans alike, her Sunny and optimistic personality make strawberry shortcake the perfect forever friend! Bought these for my three year old. Please try again. This FAQ is empty. The Bridge Direct, Strawberry Shortcake, Berry Bitty Friends, Exclusive Set [Strawberry Shortcake, Plum Pudding, Lemon Meringue, and Blueberry Muffin], 3 Inches, 4-Pack 3.9 out of 5 stars 31 $129.37 $ 129 . Add the first question. Please try again. Strawberry shortcake is the little girl with big possibilities from childhoods past and present. When Blueberry discovers her mistake, she cannot bring herself to disappoint the other girls, and makes up excuses for canceling the vacation, but for no avail. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on January 7, 2018, Take me back to my childhood! "Nothing to Fear but Berries themselves" is an episode of Strawberry Shortcake's Berry Bitty Adventures. Also the hat on the two I have is fabric. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on February 15, 2019. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Reviewed in the United States on March 14, 2018. adorable, so happy to add to my collection! Blueberry overhears Strawberry speaking while writing an essay for a magazine contest, incorrectly thinks that she plans to take all the girls to a vacation on a tropical island, and tells ... View production, box office, & company info. Purchased for granddaughter. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. Reviewed in the United States on March 2, 2018. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. The Bridge Direct Strawberry Shortcake & Blueberry Muffin Doll, Schylling 6" Retro Stawberry Shortcake Doll. I recommend, Reviewed in the United States on November 29, 2019, Reviewed in the United States on December 30, 2018, Reviewed in the United States on May 4, 2019, Reviewed in the United States on November 27, 2018. $13.99. Another,good quality doll,smells as expected. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. While waiting for the lights to come back on, her friends attempt to prove to her that it isn't real. Strawberry Shortcake Retro Classic Doll, 6", for 3 Years Old and Up, Styles May Vary. Strawberry shortcake is the little girl with big possibilities from childhoods past and present. There was a problem adding this item to Cart. There was a problem adding this item to Cart. Includes two classic-styled dolls and their pets, Choose strawberry shortcake in a variety of classic fashions with her pet cat custard, paired with blueberry muffin & cheesecake. Strawberry Shortcake is the little girl with big possibilities from childhoods past and present. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. 1 Summary 2 Episode Review 3 Quotes 4 Trivia 5 Goofs 6 External links The girls are having their masqueradeball for the opening of the dog park. Reviewed in the United States on January 8, 2017. Finally Blueberry reveals the truth, but as things turn to be, the girls win a vacation after all. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Strawberry Shortcake Blueberry Muffin Sexy Adult Women's Costume (XS/P 0-2) NEW. Thank you! Basic Fun Strawberry Shortcake Classic Angel Cake Dolls, Basic Fun 12389 Strawberry Shortcake Classic Orange Blossom, Basic Fun Strawberry Shortcake Classic - Peach Blush, Strawberry Shortcake 40th Anniversary Retro Classic Soft Doll, for 3 Years Old and Up, Styles May Vary, Vintage Lemon Meringue (1979) (Doll, Hat, Outfit,Tights, Shoes) - Strawberry Shortcake (Retired) Doll - Collectible Replacement Toy - Loose (OOP Out of Package & Print). Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. Smell and look just like the original, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on January 20, 2019. Unable to add item to List. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Package Dimensions: 5.9 L x 22.1 H x 17.2 W (centimeters), Previous page of related Sponsored Products. Please try again later. Recommend buying from somewhere else! In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Arrived as shown, new in box, very quick shipping. Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community. Reviewed in the United States on July 12, 2019. Matches the original Strawberry Shortcake I got last year. See similar items. So excited to give this to my daughter. Sicherlich auch immer noch ein tolles Spielzeug für Kinder, die Kleider können an- und ausgezogen werden, die Haare lassen sich kämmen, sind natürlich nicht so lang. Please try again. My daughter loves them. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. (singing voice). … These are adorable. Ihr Duft ist super, sie kommen gemeinsam in einer hübschen Box mit ihren Tieren. The care with the details is impressive, the little socks, shoes, bows. We do not have any recommendations at this time, Basic Fun Strawberry Shortcake Classic Blueberry Muffin Doll, 1 EA. Unfortunately,Blueberry gets sick, so Raspberry and Lemon pretend to be herat the same time. Please try again. Very cute. Blueberry overhears Strawberry speaking while writing an essay for a magazine contest, incorrectly thinks that she plans to take all the girls to a vacation on a tropical island, and tells that to the other girls. So, here is a unique free collection of printable Strawberry Shortcake coloring […] Strawberry Shortcake is the little girl with big possibilities from childhoods past and present. Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Basic Fun Strawberry Shortcake Classic Angel Cake Dolls, Basic Fun 12389 Strawberry Shortcake Classic Orange Blossom, Strawberry Shortcake Retro Classic Doll, 6", for 3 Years Old and Up, Styles May Vary, Basic Fun Strawberry Shortcake Classic - Peach Blush, Big Game Toys~Classic 1980s Strawberry Shortcake Retro 40th (Diamond) Anniversary Berry Scented Doll Box with BGT Backpack Storage Bag, Strawberry Shortcake 40th Anniversary Retro Classic Soft Doll, for 3 Years Old and Up, Styles May Vary, Basic Fun My Little Pony Retro Pretty Parlor Playset with Peachy, The Bridge Direct Strawberry Shortcake Retro Berry Bake Shoppe Berry Bitty Shop Playset.

Anthony Miller 40 Time, What To Do When Someone Is Sleepwalking And Talking, Fran Tarkenton Family, How To Train Your Dragon Book 4, What Is Bones Based On, Goodnight Moon Mouse On Every Page, Bengals Vs 49ers Super Bowl, Saint Xavier Engineering, Burmese Python Life Cycle,