The Health Dept inspection is a top-notch Excellent. Therefore, we decided to try out this location instead.We arrived to find there were no cars in front of us and the cashier was very friendly. I will definitely go back here next time I am in the area. We ate there and were the only ones inside but there were many people coming in and picking up orders so it must be a popular...local place. I got the bacon cheeseburger and it was excellent. I also had the green chili with fries. It was designed by renowned architect Wayne McAllister, incorporating the 1940's transitional design of streamline modern style while anticipating the free-form 50's coffee shop architecture.. They too had lots of green chili, but it wasn't as bad as the burger. The towering Bob's® sign is an integral part of the building design and its most prominent feature. Are the prices at this restaurant low or inexpensive? The ranchero sauce is delicious. more, Holiday Inn Express & Suites - Seattle South - Tukwila, HomeTowne Studios Seattle - Kent/ Des Moines. Well if you want to order food food from a place that has a cafe around the cashier come on inn.. honestly the vibe here I nothing close to comfortable.. it's not Bob's fault on this one .. this part of town is a disaster.. would recommend drive through.. if you eat in house you will constantly be worried about the car you parked in the lot or witnessed to extreme poverty that will make you feel bad for being able to afford food. If you wanna wait... Whataburger is better by far. By Madison Flager. It did include green chili. Full and happy!!! special sauce that made the burger taste great. "Hands down the best place we ate at in Albuquerque! Does this restaurant offer table service? Get quick answers from Bob's Burgers staff and past visitors. If you are looking for a good classic hamburger this is the place to go. The burgers are good here as are the sides. The favors are good, but way too salty though, had to keep drinking water to wash down, and the giant clams were very very tough. Reliable Bob's Burgers location. It was so messy that I had to use a fort and spoon to cut it to eat it. Went to Bob"s Burgers and when I got home to eat I found part of a finger nail in my chili chees fries took my food back to let the manager see it and said my manager will have to call you today or next day . top-notch. Have no fear; we’ve compiled a list of all the Bob's Big Boy locations. Copyright © 2004–2020 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. I was impressed by food!!! I had the Ranchero Supreme burger, because it would include green chili. But step inside and the eating area and kitchen are bright and spotless. The men's and women's rooms are locked, so if you need to use one of them you'll have to ask for the key from the staff. This location should be busy...people must avoid it because they have to wait 30 for a fkn burger. Benjamin on watching the show with his son: “He’s a huge Bob’s Burgers fan, so I’ll occasionally watch it with him. Bob's Burgers, at 5400 Central, was conspicuously closed today when I came by around half-past noon. Every Friday from 4-10pm, Bob’s Big Boy® Burbank hosts Southern California’s best Classic Car Show. But I was curious as to what the Hawaiian Burger was. so glad we did. I will DEFINITELY return next time in town. 1 other review that is not currently recommended. We took Paseo del Norte to Tramway. .css-1o5pw2t{width:24px;height:24px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle;position:relative;overflow:hidden;top:-0.1em;fill:rgba(187,186,192,1);}.css-1o5pw2t::before{position:absolute;display:block;left:0;}.css-1o5pw2t::after{content:'';display:block;position:absolute;left:0;right:0;top:0;bottom:0;}.css-1o5pw2t svg{position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;fill:inherit;display:block;left:0;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;}.css-1o5pw2t:hover,.css-1o5pw2t:focus{fill:rgba(117,114,128,1);}, When I was in high school I used to get green chili  fries with lettuce and tomatoes and it was perfect. We ordered some wings, rice, and one of combos. Great place with delicious burgers and shakes. Bob's Burgers Southwest Quadrant Menu - View the Menu for Bob's Burgers Albuquerque on Zomato for Delivery, Dine-out or Takeaway, Bob's Burgers menu and prices. It was 825 when I pulled up to the drive thru and no one asked for an order I pulled up to the window and there was a huge sign that said closed with the hours on it and it said they closed at 9 !!! “The Bob's Big Boy® and sign ensemble is significant to the history, culture, and architecture of Los Angeles and merits recognition and preservation.”Barbara A. Hoff of the LA Conservancy. Hotels near Highline SeaTac Botanical Gardens, Hotels near Seattle's Best Limo & Town Car, Hotels near Ken's Baggage & Frozen Food Storage, Hotels near McMicken Heights Baptist Church, Hotels near Angle Lake Neighborhood Church, Hotels near (SEA) Seattle-Tacoma Intl Airport, Hotels near (BFI) Boeing Field Intl Airport, Hotels near (LKE) Lake Union Sea Plane Base, American Restaurants for Large Groups in SeaTac. The place was very clean. cheeseburger and it was freshly prepared, juicy, a grilled bun, all the right condiments. We had seen Bob's Burger And Teriyaki from the road and were interested. Claim your business to immediately update business information, respond to reviews, and more! They're that good. I had the bacon cheeseburger and my wife had the Hawaiian burger. Chairs were on the tables, lights and signs were off. I called ahead and was told to arrive in 10 minutes. Always try to find good local food when I travel for work. No server. The lines are already crazy long. No liquor. Restaurant Description. Michael Mann's movie staring Deniro, Pacino, and Val Kilmer. The hamburger was fantastic as were the fries. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. I suppose it makes sense given the location but I like having the option to decide my own payment. It was so messy that I had to use a fort and spoon to cut it to eat it. Yes, they even have the same specials like Taco Burger Tuesdays and Frito Pie Fridays! The burgers are made from fresh meat. It was delicious. One tip. Reliable Bob's Burgers location. The place was very clean. I don't like it that smothered. My husband loves the food at Bob's Burgers but I HATE the horrible service at the Menaul location so something had to give. What safety measures are they taking? Simply click on the Bob's Big Boy location below to find out where it is located and if it received positive reviews. I will DEFINITELY return next time in town.More, The female service was a little rough as this was my first time there. The current owner, the MacDonald Family, acquired control of the restaurant in 1993 and began to restore it to its past glory. It's like an adventure driving there. The hamburger was fantastic as were the fries. Bob's Burgers Menu I talked her into trying the Teriyaki Chicken Burger on our next visit, and she loved it. Food is always fresh and woohoo soo yummy. I read some good reviews online, so we decided to try it. I like the way it pairs with the crisp crunch of lettuce. I Can’t recommend this place enough. But I was curious as to what the Hawaiian Burger was. And the food came out very fast!However, you cannot pay with cash after 3pm, which is a little annoying. When I…". You're definitely driving towards the Sandia Mountains. The service here was quick and the staff were friendly. They also have several teriyaki selections on the menu but I probably won't be trying those for a while because the burgers are just too good. I seen other people complaining about the wait time, never really understood why some people are in such a rush!. This Bob's® restaurant was built in 1949 by local residents Scott MacDonald and Ward Albert, and is the oldest remaining Bob’s Big Boy® in America. Reliable Bob's Burgers location. We were a bit apprehensive after seeing all of the mixed reviews. If you want a good burger, fries and shakes check it out! Therefore, we decided to try out this location instead. I usually just come here for Taco Burger Tuesday or Tortilla Burger Sunday to take advantage of the low prices. Learn more. The wait can be long, and often the hard taco shells end up cracked. I arrived in nine minutes and they were bagging up my meal. Supposed to be normal operating hours. Get it together. We are...so glad we did. I had the Teriyaki Chicken Burger and it was amazing. My wife had the Teriyaki chicken plate and she enjoyed that. 3.5 overall rating across 2 reviews . I rate this burger very high against any other burger in the Seattle metro area. I had the Ranchero Supreme burger, because it would include green chili.

Tottenham West Ham Stats, Bengals Vs Eagles Predictions, The Natural Book Pdf, Suddenlink Tivo Amazon Prime, You Were Mine Lyrics Natalie Taylor,