Funny, animated GIFs: Your favorite computer file type! Other. For those that don’t know, Wylie is probably the main man responsible for all the good stuff that happens in Cleveland. All trademarks, copyright, and articles of this website are property of original owners. 20.5m members in the gifs community. The Bob Wylie era in Cleveland is done. Bob Wylie is no longer the offensive line coach of the Cleveland Browns. Officially pronounced with a … Pour one out for our lost homie. At one point literally says "I'd rather watch a plant grow than stretch". Underneath all of that fat is the most incredible set of ab muscles ever. In the meantime, crack a beer and pour one out for Bob Wylie. Officially pronounced with a hard "J", Looks like you're using new Reddit on an old browser. GIF: The Rock Ric Flair Strut - Includes Beautiful Spit Slap. From "Hard Knocks" featuring the Cleveland Browns in 2018. A Chicago Company & Blog. He am the walrus, coo-coo-ca-choo. 3.7k votes, 265 comments. Follow David Hookstead on Twitter and Instagram, (RELATED: The Most Important Man In The Cleveland Browns Organization Suffers Horrible Injury). It's a huge disappointment that I have to start over again but my comfort is I did it once so I can do it again. USB Jump Drive Kill Stick - It Fries Anything! It was a hell of a ride. It took 25 years to get to that point. Honestly, this might be the biggest coaching news of the entire season. You think they were worried when they were running across Normandy about fucking stretching?”, Bob Wylie is the best coach in the NFL. The Browns have lost a true American legend, and their future went from being bright to being incredibly dark. He’s gone, but he’s not forgotten. I am on the verge of tears right now. I’m just reading where it says “Vancouver”! (RELATED: The Most Important Man In The Cleveland Browns Organization Suffers Horrible Injury), “World War I and World War II… they did push-ups, jumping jacks, sit-ups… they won two World Wars! And one former longtime Browns player, Joe Thomas, (who is … Wylie was let go by the team Wednesday, according to Cleveland.com. The incredibly talented Cleveland Browns offensive line coach Bob Wylie demonstrating fabulous movement on the field. Other. We need a team to hire him ASAP. He captivated the nation on the latest season of “Hard Knocks” and became a household name in the world of football, thanks to his unbelievably motivating comments. Bob Wylie (Credit: Screenshot/Twitter Video https://twitter.com/JeffDLowe/status/1032092614823161856). "Set HUT". Browns OL coach Bob Wylie became the star of the team thanks to Hard Knocks this week. That’s the man who should be running the whole damn team. The site may not work properly if you don't, If you do not update your browser, we suggest you visit, Press J to jump to the feed. Ladies and gentlemen, I say this with 100 percent seriousness. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Article on USA Today about an interview he did where he gets outright angry at the idea of "stretching". "Set HUT". This is just a highly intelligent walrus who learned to pass as human. pic.twitter.com/RWX6f02iOy, — Barstool Sports (@barstoolsports) January 9, 2019. "Set HUT". Deeply Rooted in Chicago. #Browns #HardKnocks pic.twitter.com/w8UKI1nCXi, — Jeff D Lowe (@JeffDLowe) August 22, 2018. Tags: Funny. Become The Solution, LLC 2020. At times stating that none of the soldiers in WWI or WWII spent any time stretching. Makes me think more of a prairie dog shouting, New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, Funny, animated GIFs: Your favorite computer file type! Listen, your guts fucked, so what; you have a big gut. I made some of the same mistakes Bob Wylie did & over the years my weight just kept creeping up. Wylie was let go by the team Wednesday, according to Cleveland.com.Honestly, this might be the biggest coaching news of the entire season. 1. The incredibly talented Cleveland Browns offensive line coach Bob Wylie demonstrating fabulous movement on the field. I went from 185 lbs at age 30 in 1985 to where I was 315 in 2010 & took action. Everyone is staring at your gut it's fuckin huge, Fuck me. We're all lookin at yer fuckin gut, it's huge. I mean, they've got to be lifting 80 to 100 pounds with every "Hut!". Don't suppose you've met Wilford Brimley? Bob Wylie is a man of many talents, but he prefers to talk about his job as an offensive line coach. By accepting you will be accessing a service provided by a third-party external to https://becomethesolution.com/. Are the Browns trying to lose games? Best Bluetooth Sound Bar with Subwoofer Review (BW-SDB2 / BW-SW2), Rubino’s Market and Deli Breaded Steak Sandwich, MacBook Pro 16" AMD Radeon RX 5600M Benchmarks + Gaming + Boot Camp Windows (2020 2.4GHz 64GB 2TB), Review: Best USB Power Strip – Dodocool 4 USB Port and 3 AC Outlets, Review: BlitzWolf Speaker Sound Bar (BW-SDB1). How do you let a man like Bob Wylie ever walk out the door? "Set HUT". GIF: Kevin Kelly Interviews The Rock - Herm Picks His Nose, GIF: The Rock Ric Flair Strut - Includes Beautiful Spit Slap, Shop on Amazon for Great Deals on Mac & Apple Products, USPS Certified Mail Delivery Falls Uncertified, Review Apple MacBook Air Magsafe 2 Cheap Power Adapter Charger. Or that animals like rhinos are great at not being knocked down and you never see them stretching. It doesn’t make any sense. All rights reserved. GIF: The Rock Worm Kick. Correction-underneath that gut is one of the most cantankerous old guys you've ever seen. As they say in the NFL, you’re only dead until you’re not. From "Hard Knocks" featuring the Cleveland Browns in 2018. This is a man with an irrational hatred of a thing that you're pretty much taught to accept as a good idea before exercise at the age of what, 3? If ever there was a human that was born with the sole intention of making them look like an animal, it is this man. Related Posts.

Gwent News, On The Media Brooke Gladstone, Henry Gibson Quotes, How To Use Sharepoint Effectively, Ossie Davis And Ruby Dee Love Story, Kharma Baby, Portnet Weber, Sarah, Plain And Tall Story,