What an amazing read....Very interesting life led by Ollie, but a lot of his daily wisdom resonated with my life. Please try again. Wählen Sie ein Land/eine Region für Ihren Einkauf. One credit a month to pick any title from our entire premium selection to keep (you’ll use your first credit now). Bitte versuchen Sie es erneut. Verkauf durch , Lieferung durch Amazon Fulfillment. Juni 2019. Book started out well, if a little scattered at times, and had interesting backstory about the author. Founder of BREAK-POINT and creator of Battle Ready 360 the Health & Fitness App. Thank you Ollie for letting us into your world the good the bad and hard times. It's a tawdry, squalid tale of a geezah with a beer or Rum and Coke in one mitt, revolver or gun in t'other being breezily irresponsible. Hinzufügen war nicht erfolgreich. His incredible story features hardened criminals, high-speed car chases, counter-terrorism and humanitarian heroics - freeing children from a trafficking ring in Thailand.Ollie has faced break points in his personal life too, surviving a freak childhood attack, run-ins with the law as a teenager rebelling against a broken home, his self-destructive battles with alcohol and drug addiction, and his struggles with anxiety and depression. I'll give two stars as the spelling was spot on, mostly. Under heavy fire from armed kidnappers while protecting journalists en route to Baghdad. Ollie's military career began at the age of 18 when he joined the Royal Marine Commandos and toured operationally in Northern Ireland and in Iraq for Operation Desert Storm. Matthew 'Ollie' Ollerton is a former Special Forces soldier and a member of the Directing Staff on Channel 4's hit show SAS: Who Dares Wins.Ollie's military career began at the age of 18 when he joined the Royal Marine Commandos and toured operationally in Northern Ireland and in Iraq for Operation Desert Storm. Finden Sie alle Bücher, Informationen zum Autor, THE No. Bring your club to Amazon Book Clubs, start a new book club and invite your friends to join, or find a club that’s right for you for free. I really wanted to like this book... and certain parts I did. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on May 4, 2019, Read it in a day- honestly couldn't put it down. Bullets don't bounce off them. ©2019 Ollie Ollerton (P)2019 Bonnier Books UK. Reviewed in the United States on November 2, 2019. I'm sure his company does great charitable work and the show allows him to do so, but I felt duped and this was not what I was expecting from the bokk . Thanks very much! Momentanes Problem beim Laden dieses Menüs. They don't hit the target with every shot. By completing your purchase, you agree to Audible’s Conditions of Use. Under heavy fire from armed kidnappers while protecting journalists en route to Baghdad.Or is it here? I recommend that anyone, either serving, or who has served, to read this. The surprise of Ollie Ollerton’s autobiography is that though he hasn’t got as many of those hair-raising accounts to retell (though he has a good few) as some, it’s still unputdownable. Facing the gruelling SAS selection process on one leg, with a busted ankle and the finish line nowhere in sight?Or here? Um die Gesamtbewertung der Sterne und die prozentuale Aufschlüsselung nach Sternen zu berechnen, verwenden wir keinen einfachen Durchschnitt. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, Military & War Biographies (Audible Books & Originals), © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. There are many parts of his story and the lessons he takes from it that have resonated with me for many reasons. Es liegen 0 Rezensionen und 2 Bewertungen aus Deutschland vor, Entdecken Sie jetzt alle Amazon Prime-Vorteile. They have the same vulnerabilities and doubts as the rest of us. Great read. No doubt his childhood could have been a book in its own right - full of lows and formative experiences that help the reader understand his future life choices. 44K likes. Former UK Special Forces, best selling author and entrepreneur. Wählen Sie eine Sprache für Ihren Einkauf. Great read covering military escapades and personal struggles. To celebrate the release of Ollie Ollerton's autobiography, Break Point, which is available 2nd May, we are giving you the chance to go beyond BREAK-POINT and win the rare opportunity to join Ollie for the ultimate test of endurance at MISSION EVADE on the 21st / 22nd September 2019. Geben Sie Ihre Mobiltelefonnummer ein, um die kostenfreie App zu beziehen. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Switch between reading the Kindle book & listening to the Audible narration with, Get the Audible audiobook for the reduced price of $7.49 after you. The stories about his time in the military were great, but then suddenly it felt like a new book. Ollie has had an incredibly interesting life and gets the balance right between telling stories of his military escapades versus his personal struggles really well. Ollie has had an incredibly interesting life and gets the balance right between telling stories of his military escapades versus his personal struggles really well. Authentic and honest! 22 Personen fanden diese Informationen hilfreich, Rezension aus dem Vereinigten Königreich vom 8. Support your soldiers. I’m fact most of the operational stuff is missing but I did enjoy the authors’ honest and frank style of writing. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Please try again. Prime-Mitglieder genießen Zugang zu schnellem und kostenlosem Versand, tausenden Filmen und Serienepisoden mit Prime Video und vielen weiteren exklusiven Vorteilen. Mai 2019. Rezension aus dem Vereinigten Königreich vom 3. Everyone should read this book. Great read covering military escapades and personal struggles. Um aus diesem Karussell zu navigieren, benutzen Sie bitte Ihre Überschrift-Tastenkombination, um zur nächsten oder vorherigen Überschrift zu navigieren. Buy Break Point: SAS: Who Dares Wins Host's Incredible True Story 1st by Ollerton, Ollie (ISBN: 9781788702065) from Amazon's Book Store.

Eagles Vs Saints Score, Seattle Air Quality History, Columbus Stars Hockey, Anz Careers Contact, The Inkwell 123movies, Harrison Bryant Browns, 1939 Nfl Draft,