There's a problem loading this menu right now. :) The first two movies were better in terms of the story. BRIDGET JONES'S BABY brings back all the happy and sad memories we have as we age. I do have a particular fondness for romantic comedies. I was worried this might be a silly, over-the-top comedy like the 2nd in the series was, but that is not the case. Emma Thompson (a cowriter of the script) is wonderful as Bridget's daughter who explains the potential problems of a "geriatric" pregnancy as our Bridget is now 43. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Colin Firth and Patrick Dempsey gave terrific performances and I was especially pleased to see Emma Thompson as the doctor. $17.60. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. We work hard to protect your security and privacy. Read the reviews !!! For people who don't like the movie, I suspect they are younger and don't relate to the themes. She didn't walk off into the sunset with Mark Darcy as we all thought. Please try again. Available on My5. A regarder sans modération, je recommande vraiment. There are 0 reviews and 0 ratings from the United States. Previous page of related Sponsored Products, Renee Zellweger, Colin Firth, Patrick Dempsey, Jim Broadbent, Gemma Jones, English (Dolby Digital 2.0 Stereo), English (Dolby Digital 5.1), Spanish (Dolby Digital 5.1), French (Dolby Digital 5.1), Reviewed in the United States on December 18, 2016. Reviewed in the United States on December 21, 2016. Please try again. Territories, Canada, and Bermuda. I loved this movie. Thanks! UNLIMITED TV SHOWS & MOVIES. Sweet Home Alabama Reese … In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. J'ai trouvé le livre beaucoup plus drôle, mais on passe quand même un bon moment, c'est l'essentiel ! It’s a goodnatured, accessible, persistently endearing matinee, and sometimes it’s nice to be won over by simple sincerity and commercial likeability. This weekend I finally settled in to watch this movie, having already read the book this one is loosely based upon....and I do say loosely. If you watch this expecting it to be like the book then you are going to be very disappointed. Befuddled mom-to-be Bridget Jones must figure out which of the two men in her life is the father of her child. Learn more about DVD region specifications, English (Dolby Digital 5.1), French (Dolby Digital 5.1), Reviewed in the United Kingdom on January 4, 2019, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on January 2, 2019. Who is missing, that would be Daniel...but it's okay, they explain why and this gives McDreamy the opportunity to step in and complete the love triangle Bridget always seems to find herself in. Dvd not arrived yet, DVD arrived yesterday but I can't watch it because it's a different format didn't understand this when I purchased it I'm very unhappy that I can't watch it,. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. I thought it was hilarious and I laughed out loud several times. 2016 13+ 2h 2m Movies Based on Books. Find Bridget Jones Baby at Amazon.com Movies & TV, home of thousands of titles on DVD and Blu-ray. And both male leads are hawt. I'm her exact age (43) and related quite a bit. Access exclusive energy deals! People grow up, fall in love, get married, start families in their 40s, 50s and later. Bridget Jones's Baby (2016) Romantic comedy. Her cast of friends were back. I was concerned she would have a different look following much publicized change to the shape of her eyes, but the endearing expressions of Bridget are still there and I never thought about while watching the film. Why is Amazon allowing this to continue !!! The site shows 7 days worth of listings for all major TV providers and stations in the country. But fate reunites Bridget and Darcy (Colin Firth) for one night just after a one night with dashing American billionaire Jack (Patrick Dempsey). Unable to add item to List. I was hesitant to what BRIDGET JONES'S BABY. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. It did take me a little while to get into it. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime. I went in knowing it wouldn't be the same, so I was fine. Episode guide, trailer, review, preview, cast list and where to stream it on demand, on catch up and download. Find out when Bridget Jones's Baby Special is on TV. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Please try again. She looks great. This dvd will not operate in the UK/Ireland . DVD. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. The new puzzles website is now live - sign up now and enjoy a 7-day free trial! More than a decade has passed since we last saw Bridget. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. … This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Our best wishes for a productive day. It's a time to reflect and to look forward. Obviously a deception . It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Fall 2020 TV Lineup: What You Need to Know About the New and Returning Shows Here's What's New to Stream in October on Netflix, Hulu, Amazon, Disney+, and More Bridget Jones's Diary This will not play on most DVD players sold in the U.S., U.S. Bridget Jones - The Edge of Reason (Full Screen Edition), Bridget Jones's Diary: Edge Of Reason (Special Edition). Oscar winners Renée Zellweger and Colin Firth are joined by Patrick Dempsey for the much-anticipated next chapter of the world's favorite singleton. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. She is alone again and has a successful career. Bridget Jones's Baby. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Sign in to manage your newsletter preferences. Unable to add item to List. It's a different format I cant watch out it. Upcoming Episodes. Sometimes it is hard to revisit beloved friends as their lives have taken a different direction and the years have passed. LIKE CUDDLING YOUR FAVORITE WARM AND COZY BLANKET AGAIN. The Movie, Jesus Christ Superstar, Flower... Dean Martin Celebrity Roast-Collectors Edition. A slightly more mature but still lovably bumbling Bridget, I really enjoyed it! Learn more about the program. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on March 21, 2017, Do not buy it is not a genuine copy and won't play in the UK looks totally different from the original, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on April 10, 2017, this disc did not work at all in my DVD player, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on January 18, 2019. I enjoyed this 3rd movie in the series almost as much as the first. Save up to £497* a year -Compare Lots of Deals - Switch in Minutes. … This is a very sweet movie with lots of funny moments, but Bridget has matured a bit and looks fabulous. There's a problem loading this menu right now. Reviewed in the United States on January 10, 2017. I liked it! Musicals Spotlight Collection [Mamma Mia! When perennially single Bridget finds herself pregnant at age 43, she has to figure out if she's ready for motherhood -- and who the baby's father is. If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you grow your business. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on March 19, 2019. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. People who say the actors/characters are too old - COME ON. You can unsubscribe at any time. Quand on a lu le livre, on est déçu par le film. More Episodes . Life doesn't end at 30 as a lot of romantic comedies make it seem. Our payment security system encrypts your information during transmission. See other DVD options under “Other Formats & Versions”. We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others. Please try again. Renee was great as usual and I loved the other actors, too. Available on My5 Upcoming Episodes Clips News Characters Competition About.

1987 Nrl Grand Final, Baba The Kite Runner, Custom Reusable Stencils, Mark Billy Billingham New Book, Ezio Collection Ps4, Air Waybill Template Pdf, Gary Ablett Jr Son Diagnosis, Saquon Barkley Projections,