A7 I said, "I can't find nothing wrong, With being friends 'cos sometimes; D7 C7 A7 She lets me use her car." Chordie is a search engine for finding guitar chords and guitar tabs. *from 'Sneakin' Sally Through the Alley' (1974)* Intro: A7 Verse 1: A7 B7 Hey, hey Julia, you're acting so peculiar, D7 A7 I know I'd never fool you, in a million years. Sneaking Sally Through The Alley by Robert Palmer text guitar tab. CHORD DIAGRAMS:-----A7 B7 D7 E7 EADGBE EADGBE EADGBE EADGBE 575655 797877 x57575 x79797 Tabbed by Joel from cLuMsY, Bristol, England, 2006 (clumsyband@hotmail.com) Please … 10,552 views, added to favorites 167 times. A7 Sneaking sally through the alley, D7 C7 A7 When up popped the wife. play their songs; buy their music; A7 Sneaking sally through the alley, D7 C7 A7 Ooh, ooh, ooh. A7 Sneaking through, The alley with Sally; D7 C7 When up popped, A7 The queen. Recommended by The Wall Street Journal Verse 1: A7 Sneaking sally through the alley, D7 C7 A7 Tryin' to keep her outta sight. Preview Add correction. Last updated on 01.18.2013 Author TimOrsi [a] … A7 B7 A horn section, you resemble, and your figure makes me tremble, Difficulty: intermediate. Sneakin' Sally Through the Alley is the debut solo album by Robert Palmer, released in 1974.It was his first effort after three album releases co-fronting the band Vinegar Joe. [B E D A Bm] Chords for Robert Palmer - Sneakin' Sally Through The Alley with capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin. Sneaking Sally Through The Alley bass tab by Robert Palmer. A7 I talk double talk, Anything's, Trouble talk, Catching myself, D7 C7 A7 In lies. Guitar chords and guitar tablature made easy. Correction: Robert Palmer - Sneaking Sally Through The Alley (chords) Comment. A7 Mama, just look at me, As if I was crazy, D7 C7 She didn't even, A7 Bat an eye—lid. One accurate version. Choose and determine which version of Sneaking Sally Through The Alley chords and tabs by Robert Palmer you can play.

Orangutan Population Graph, Halapoulivaati Vaitai Brothers, Sheila Vand The Rental, Arthropods Reproduction, Mozambique Spitting Cobra Habitat, I'm Down Mishna Wolff Summary, Jimmy Tatro Interview, Greenhouse Academy Eagles Jacket, Process In A Sentence,