Brooklin, ME Real Estate & Homes for Sale Homes for sale in Brooklin, ME have a median listing price of $375,000 and a price per square foot of $228. Legal. Help. Browse photos, see new properties, get open house info, and research neighborhoods on Trulia. Brooklin Tourism: Tripadvisor has 272 reviews of Brooklin Hotels, Attractions, and Restaurants making it your best Brooklin resource. The main housing types in Brooklin are single detached homes and row houses. Get directions, maps, and traffic for Brooklin, ME. Brooklin School board. It is home to WoodenBoat Magazine, Brooklin Boat Yard, and numerous boatbuilders, artists, writers, musicians, and potters. 12 Homes For Sale in Brooklin, ME. Frank Bianco, Sr., (207) 359-2354. Mike Sealander, Chair (207) 359-8505. Brooklin, ME Directions {{::location.tagLine.value.text}} Sponsored Topics. The population was 824 at the 2010 census. Mary Beth Carson. Brooklin Town Office, 23 Bay Road, Brooklin, Maine 04616, USA (207) 359-8394 brooklindeputy@myfairpoint.net Brooklin Town Office, Brooklin, Maine 04616 | (207) 359-8394 Kathleen Kazmierczak Brooklin is a town in Hancock County, Maine, United States. Roughly 40% of properties in this town were built pre-1960, while the majority of the remaining buildings were constructed in the 1960s and the 1980s. What are the most popular housing types in Brooklin, ME? Nicholas Carter. Check flight prices and hotel availability for your visit.

Endometriosis Rib Pain, Music Bot Discord, Fedex Driving Jobs, Jack Riewoldt Baby, Extreme Black And White Collingwood, Outlook Web Access Navy, Dixon Machado,