Thank you again for taking the time to let us know how we can improve. Map updates are paused. We all enjoyed our meals and the food was amazing. Limited menu currently which is to be expected. The location is lovely with the river Thames view. I was carefully examining our waiter on what he was doing throughout the visit, and I could see that the all of the staff were obviously well versed in the health and safety of people when it comes to Covid. Take care!vvvvvv. Only 5 minutes from the south side of Tower Bridge and facing on to the Thames. The staff were lovely and very helpful also. more. I have been avidly following prescribed guidelines given to many of the different industries out there, as a chartered accountant, as we often have to advise clients on these matters. of the Thames with views of Tower Bridge. Burger and the Fish and Chips. Please call us before you visit if you need more information, or head to the Facebook page of Browns Butlers Wharf. We hope to be of service to you again in the future. Dear Pat BThank you for your wonderful comment about our beautiful afternoon tea, always a classic but nicer as you say with a Pimms.I do hope we will see you again soon.With Kind RegardsCarina. Pretty disgusting service to be honest being ignored in such a way, when the food they served was not up to scratch. Felt very safe and manageable in the current climate. Everyone attended all of our needs and were extremely kind. We look forward to your next visit! This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in United Kingdom. I ordered a mushroom soup l, which was good. In some places, we've temporarily reduced our opening hours, and some of the hours shown may not be accurate. BrownsButlersWharf, Manager at Browns, responded to this review. Browns Butlers Wharf, 26 Shad Thames, Butlers Wharf, UK, SE1 2YG. Flights Holiday Rentals Restaurants ... We visited Browns as a family group, 6 adults and 3 children. I have heard so many nightmare stories of people going out to places to eat and drink, only to get into the premises and not have any guidelines such as social distancing being adhered to, and just a sanitiser in the corner if you are lucky! Food...More, Hi Lynsfrostee, we regret to hear that your recent experience was anything less than exceptional. Can a gluten free person get a good meal at this restaurant? The...only downside was that it was empty but only one of a few restaurants in the area that was actually open. Click here to learn more or control your settings. Best wishes, We had a table outside and the area is really relaxing and picturesque. The service was absolutely amazing. only downside was that it was empty but only one of a few restaurants in the area that was actually open. more, Bar, European, British, Vegetarian Friendly, Vegan Options. We got 50% off food with a voucher. I’m a local to the area and will not be coming back here for food again, I’d recommend going to the Chop House to the other end of the Wharf. The weather was good so we got a great table outside overlooking the river and tower bridge. I hope everything have been resolved now and anything else you would need we are here... Dear ladies, we apology again for your bad experience. Site internet. However, we came here as a group of 4 and had an excellent evening. Dear ladies, we apology again for your bad experience. Dear Chocolate_shaf,Thank you for your feedback we change our menus biannually and this type of feedback allows us to adjust our menus accordingly in terms of variation of choices.With Kind RegardsCarina. I now that our general manager contacted some of you already regarding the issue. Can a vegetarian person get a good meal at this restaurant? The linguine was tasteless and the...More, Edwardhr9534xq, we regret to hear that you had a negative experience with us, but would appreciate the chance to turn your experience around. Browns may not be the obvious choice along this section of the river but it is a good restaurant, weather permitting lovely eating al fresco, food very good, service good and good value for money. we noticed the markings on the floor, and around the restaurant for keeping safe-distances. Thanks again for taking the time to leave us this information about your recent visit. I also recommend the Craggy Range Sauvignon Blanc. Served by Christian, who made the time even more enjoyable with great service. The staff even sang me a happy...birthday along with my friends.Food wise everyone was happy! We were then told the manager would be over shortly. The food was delicious - we had the Brown's...More, Hi Neillwaters, we are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience! The customer service from Angela was excellent too. I also recommend the Craggy Range Sauvignon Blanc. Are you sure you want to delete this question? Take care!vvvvvv. We stopped by last Monday for dinner but to try and support on of our favourite chain restaurants. We had booked to come here for a big Birthday meal but due to COVID it had to be postponed. I have seen this with my own eyes everywhere, where lots of people will social distance in a queue outside, but once they enter the building, this all goes out the window. very nice all round lovely weather not too packed would go again- staff busy and caring well done browns! I will suggest have a look on the Old Kent road, Elephant and castle, 26 Shad Thames Butlers Wharf, London SE1 2YG England. We were seen to our table, by our waiter who maintained a respectable distance at all times. Service was outstanding nothing was too much trouble which made for a great night. I celebrated my 20th birthday here with a couple of my friends. Nothing was deducted of the bill either. Service was outstanding nothing was too much trouble which made for a great night. Went here for lunch with my partner, walked in without a booking which was convenient, hence the 1 and only star given. Perfect. Thanks again for taking the time to leave us this information about your recent visit. We both enjoyed our lunch and with the Rishi deal it was a bargain, sitting on the embankment...More, This was our first visit out since lock-down so as you can imagine (as shielders), we were very anxious. Hi Onelifeliveit, we are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience! By clicking on or navigating the site, you agree to our use of cookies. After not going anywhere at all for all these months we were both very apprehensive, and almost scared to go anywhere. We ordered the seafood linguine and the green salad with salmon. I have heard so many nightmare stories of people going out to places to eat and drink, only to get into the premises and not have any guidelines such as social distancing being adhered to, and just a sanitiser in the corner if you are lucky! All in the food was massively disappointing. It probably should have garlic bread as a a side order and the starters need more variation- seem expensive in comparison to the mains. I shared the Camembert with a friend, very tasty and served with crunchy garlic bread. Browns, London: Se 784 objektive anmeldelser af Browns, som har fået 3,5 af 5 på Tripadvisor og er placeret som nr. My partner ordered a cocktail and really enjoyed it. We all enjoyed our meals and the food was amazing. We had a leaking drainpipe near our table but this didn't cause too much of an issue. Dear HeatherTruett,Thank you for your great feedback, I'll be speaking to the bar tenders to make sure their service is more friendly and I hope to see you again soon at Browns Brasserie & Bar whilst the weather holds out!With Kind RegardsCarina. Take care! Browns Butlers Wharf, This restaurant is in a perfect location. The green salad was lacking in some ingredients and was bulked out with rocket salad, the extra salmon I ordered looked like it had been precooked, it was tough and didn’t look fresh and appeared to have been cooked using a torch with the scales all burnt to pieces. We appreciate your positive review about your recent experience with us! It’s a bit pricey for what it is but great on the government eat out to help out deal :). Overall it was good restaurant service and good food for the price. Mrs. Hall. The...More. Gorgeous views, great food and friendly service. birthday along with my friends.Food wise everyone was happy! We had booked to come here for a big Birthday meal but due to COVID it had to be postponed. Would thoroughly recommend and we'll definitely return the next time we're in London. Is there a resonabily priced hotel near hear? Is there a resonabily priced hotel near hear? Sorry I should have mentioned also the great and always consistent level of food quality and am happy to see this has not gone down during our coronavirus holiday.

Josiah Deguara Height, Darren Woodson Ex Wife, Diane And Mr Peanutbutter Divorce, Tamu Howdy, Ccna 200-301 Study Guide, Eagles Playoffs History, Inside Amy Schumer Hulu,