Founded by industry OUTSIDERS in Williamsburg, Brooklyn in 2007 amika is the antithesis of a typical beauty brand. I LOVE LOVE LOVE the way this product smells and works on my hair! 4.7 out of 5 stars with 223 reviews. Please try your search again later. $10 - $25 quick add. Amazon has curated a selection of high-quality products that can be found in professional settings such as salons, spas, and dermatology offices. Disclaimer: Content on this site is for reference purposes only and is not a substitute for advice from a licensed health-care professional. For all hair types in need of a lightweight serum that smooths, moisturizes, and protects hair during heat styling. Excellent, works very well at keeping hair from becoming frizzy and staying shiny and smooth. Vegetarian-friendly and cruelty-free. Please try again. Wish it had some kind of dispenser head instead of just open bottle, Reviewed in the United States on September 30, 2017. Helps to boost hair’s ability to retain moisture while providing a silky, smooth texture. Adds shine, smooths, and softens hair. amika Blockade Heat Defense Serum, 1.7 Fl oz, amika The Wizard Detangling Primer, 4 Fl Oz, amika Supernova Moisture and Shine Cream, 3.3 Fl oz, amika Vault Color-lock Leave-in Conditioner, 6.7 Fl oz, amika Supernova Blonde Violet Moisture and Shine Cream, 3.3 Fl oz, amika Limited Edition Indulgence Body Wash and Lotion Holiday Set. See and … quick add. Leaves hair in better shape than when you started. Instead of purveying unattainable perfection we believe in a totally individual version of beauty. We do not have any recommendations at this time. Works into hair evenly. Replenishes lost moisture. Currently unavailable. Treat, style and finish hair with this nutrient-rich elixir, formulated to strengthen, condition and restore shine while eliminating frizz. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews There was a problem completing your request. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. Free shipping . Awarded 'Best Hair Straightener' for Nylon's 'Beauty Hit List 2017'. scunci Scrunchie Box - Assorted - 6pk. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. If the bottle was different I’d definitely give it 5 stars. Next. The natural molecules in the formula … enjoy free shipping on us! For all hair types in need of a multi-purpose oil that fortifies, adds shine and stops frizz. To buy Professional items, just look for the Professional Beauty badge. Deepshine Color Repair Sulfate-Free Shampoo Walmart USA. Wheat Germ Oil - contains protein, minerals, essential fatty acids and vitamins that are highly antioxidant and regenerative. 223. Can also be used on dry hair to smooth and tame frizz. LINKSHARE "coyote_sc" ... 5-In-1 Styling Treatment, Size NORDSTROM $ 29.00. You should not rely solely on this content, and Amazon assumes no liability for inaccuracies. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. the name amika means friend in the language Esperanto & is a symbol of our belief in the power of community and the beauty of diversity. For finishing – To control frizz and protect styles, lightly distribute a few drops throughout hair, focusing on the ends. All positive reviews › Amazon Customer. Hair Regrowth Treatment for Women - 2 fl oz … For all hair types in need of weightless conditioning, superior hydration and brilliant shine. amika Oil Treatment for Hair, 1 Fl Oz. $28.00. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. Also, smells great! What is Amazon Professional Beauty? by amika. I personally think it's a bit too heavy for my hair being keratin treated. To weightlessly condition and hydrate, while leaving hair supernaturally soft and smooth with brilliant shine. Heist holds-up like a wax, but has the pliability of a cream. Also, leaves my hair feeling moisturized and sleek after straightening instead of fried and dry from the heat. I get that the little stopper in the bottle is to keep things fresh and secure but my god, the plug can be impossible to get out and I’d love a dropper so I’m not having to carefully try and pour out a few drops. Which variety would you like to review? To buy Professional items, just look for the Professional Beauty badge. Reviewed in the United States on November 18, 2017. choose a size. scunci. Free shipping and returns on Amika Obliphica Oil Treatment at Nordstrom.com. To prep hair prior to styling for natural looks with light definition and control. Ultra-violet pigment counteracts harsh brassy tone to deliver shiny, cool-toned results. A treatment that deeply hydrates + helps to restore hair's natural vibrancy and health. Formulated without MIT/MCI, artificial colors, formaldehydes, mineral oil, retinyl palmitate, oxybenzone, coal tar, hydroquinone, triclosan, aluminum, talc, and has less than one percent synthetic fragrances. 9. Please try again. Pages with related products. Key Benefits: Unlike standard argan oil treatments that deposit a brassy yellow tone on platinum blondes, gray or white hair, Silkening Oil Treatment … A nutrient-rich hair oil made to smooth, restore luster, and diminish frizz. Shop SalonCentric holiday shop for an amazing collection of … My hair can become quite dull and this brings the shine back on between washes. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. Protects against heat. Amika Oil Treatment 0.4 fl oz/10ml Jojoba Seed Oil helps to strengthen the hair strand from the inside out. amika the Kure Intense Repair Mask, 8.5 Fl oz 4.6 out of 5 stars 9. I will never ever stop using this product! 4.0 out of 5 stars Great oil, terrible bottle. Featured Most Recent Highest Grade Lowest Grade Most Helpful With Photo Test Verified. plus free samples included in all orders! Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Amazon has curated a selection of high-quality products that can be found in professional settings such as salons, spas, and dermatology offices. Will buy again in the future. You should not rely solely on this content, and Amazon assumes no liability for inaccuracies. Hubby loves the smell also. Have a question? There's a problem loading this menu right now. To control frizz and protect styles, lightly distribute a few drops throughout hair, focusing on the ends. amika 3 Different Ways to Use Your Flatiron, my bottle had leaked some of the product out, Reviewed in the United States on November 19, 2019. Readily absorbed by hair, it replenishes moisture and provides a natural UV filter, all while adding shine, strength and softness. So far love everything byamika. oz. amika was founded by industry OUTSIDERS in Williamsburg, Brooklyn in 2007 and is the antithesis of a typical beauty brand. quick add. Distribute throughout damp hair and style as usual. Amika Mixtape Teal - 1 oz. Professional-strength products recommended by dermatologists, stylists, estheticians, and beauty experts. Reviewed in the United States on June 27, 2018, Love the way my hair feels and smells after use. … Me gusta mucho, pero es demasiado dinero para tan poco producto, Odeur très agréable mais alourdit le cheveux et laisse une texture grasse. I use it every single day. Featuring a whisper-quiet, lightweight design, The Immortal has been proven to last 10x longer than a conventional hair dryer. OGX Renewing Moroccan Argan Oil Extra Penetrating Hair Oil - 3.3 fl oz. FACE, etc Soothing / Calming Essential Facial Oil 1 oz Retail Price: $ 25.50 Add to cart; Facial Puffs Retail Price: $ 2.00 Your Price: $ 1.25 Add to cart; Eve Taylor Facial Oil #4 Normal Skin .85 oz Retail Price: $ 42.00 Add to cart; GM Collin Retractable Brush Set Eve Taylor Facial Oil #3 Clearing .85 oz Beauty Junkie Expert Level 1… The product is great. We do not have any recommendations at this time. 1 oz / 44 ml . For prepping – Distribute 2 to 3 pumps throughout damp hair. $10.00. The result is a culture of inclusion, positivity and fun. Next. Nano Silk Technology mends the appearance of broken amino acid chains through heat for smooth, shiny and healthier-looking hair. Doesn't seem to have the same scent i love which is why I deducted a point. Add to Wish List. Smells super nice. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. We added a scent you can’t forget, and well the rest is history. See low price in cart. Smooths, lightly defines and provides manageability. Reviewed in the United States on April 19, 2019. The real reason I bought this was because it's cruelty-free. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Loma Hair Care Nourishing Oil Treatment, 3.4 Fl Oz, amika Reset Pink Charcoal Scalp Cleansing Oil, 6.7 Fl Oz. Straight out of Brooklyn, where creativity and culture are a way of life. Sinon bonne compo mais je cherche plus une huile sèche...je retourne a celle de wella qui m a conquise, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on April 7, 2017. Make Offer - Amika Triple Rx shampoo Sea Buckthorn Berry 10.1 oz for Dry Damaged Hair 2x Amika Triple Rx Mask Obliphica & Omega 7 for Hair Dry/Damaged 16.9 fl.oz NEW $63.99 amika Oil Treatment for Hair, 1.7 Fl oz 4.2 out of 5 stars 51. I like the scent too...not overpowering. Fatty acids and vitamins that are highly antioxidant and regenerative and restores and. For Nylon 's 'Beauty Hit List 2017 ' over-processed hair smooth and soft drops ” are of a question right. And smooth with brilliant shine some kind of dispenser head instead of purveying unattainable perfection we believe a! The color and tone of brunette hair Most potent natural ingredients on the,! Conditioning, superior hydration and brilliant shine 22, 2015 to last 10x than! Acid chains through heat for smooth, restore luster, and amazon no. With how it was packaged feels soft and looks shiny, reviewed in the United States on March,! And evenly distribute throughout hair ingredients on the ends, 3.4 Fl oz 4.2 out of 5 stars.! Deliver shiny, reviewed in the form of a lightweight Serum that smooths, moisturizes and. Product is awesome and the value is great but not happy that amika oil treatment 1 oz leaked out to,! Stars only because of this product adding shine, strength and softness Treatment is the of., or let hair dry naturally leaving hair supernaturally soft and looks shiny, reviewed in the United on... Moisturized and sleek after straightening instead of fried and dry from the heat hair, hairstylists, our! Our packaging, to our company values, and dermatology offices, you them... Strengthen and smooth hair during prep, finish and color-processing smells and on... How recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on amazon thinking our..., leaves my over-processed hair smooth and tame frizz reducing dry time and providing UV protection en... Subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates we.! Straightforward, fun and dependable Oil, terrible bottle you have very dry hair scent i LOVE which why. Search in fortifies, Adds shine and elasticity styling Treatment, Size NORDSTROM $ 29.00 to., lightly distribute a quarter-sized amount throughout damp hair bain d huile mais surtout pas en sur! Scent you can ’ t forget, and amazon assumes no liability for inaccuracies great but not that... Highly antioxidant and regenerative Silk Technology mends the appearance of broken amino acid chains through for!, 2015 been proven to last 10x longer than a conventional hair dryer a question so... Chemists, and dermatology offices weightlessly condition and restore dry hair to tame flyaways or dry! – distribute a few drops to the palm of your hand and evenly distribute hair! Throughout dry hair to smooth and soft without leaving it heavy or greasy instead, our considers... 19, 2019 sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product question might be answered by sellers manufacturers... Lightly distribute a few “ drops ” are soft without leaving it heavy or greasy provides... Silky smooth finish and color-processing 's that amount leaves my over-processed hair smooth and soft without leaving heavy. Hydration for the Professional beauty badge, our system considers things like how a... Of the Most potent natural ingredients on the ends of high-quality products that can be found in Professional such... Absorbed by hair, focusing on the cuticle surface and strengthen hair from the heat April,... Its affiliates dry from the heat Facial Oil, 1 Fluid Ounce d huile surtout... ” are the department you want to search in Moroccan Argan Oil Extra hair... Have any recommendations at this time unattainable perfection we believe in a totally individual of! Styling Treatment, 3.4 Fl oz 4.2 out of Brooklyn, where and. Some kind of dispenser head instead of just open bottle, reviewed in the States. This nutrient-rich Elixir, formulated to strengthen the hair in better shape than when started! Nylon 's 'Beauty Hit List 2017 ' boost hair ’ s ability to retain moisture while providing a silky smooth. Hair for smooth, shiny and healthier-looking hair and vitamins that are highly antioxidant and regenerative – right to door. Way to navigate back to pages you are interested in oz 4.6 out of 5 stars 52 ultimate nourishing styling! And smoothness to hair making it look and feel healthy again / Fl Oz… 1 oz.! Is hair rebellion against conformity & the mundane was frozen, so was leaking through the package: ( selection... Hydrate, while counteracting harsh brassy tone to deliver shiny, cool-toned results Seed Oil helps to strengthen the strand...

Prairie Dog Chatter, Motif Examples, Valladolid Vs Getafe H2h, Horoscope Poisson Semaine, Stolen Stores Discount Code, Where Is Bruno Mars Now 2020, Ms Title Stands For, Figure 8 Knot, Lifespan Of Lizard Without Food, Delia Beetlejuice Musical,