I have a room during the COVID-era, so please keep that in mind about my review. 24 hours occupied Cambria Hotel & Suites Chicago Chicago - 3 star hotel. We look forward to having you stay with us again, if your travels bring you back to Chicago. Desk was very helpful. Hotel Audrey is located at 166 East Superior Street in Near North Side, 1.4 miles from the center of Chicago. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Connect with our free WiFi and experience nearby iconic attractions like Navy Pier and the Willis Tower. No reason there is a single hook on a relatively wide wall. This 4-star hotel is 0.2 mi (0.3 km) from Chicago Water Tower and 0.3 mi (0.5 km) from John Hancock Center. WiFi is free, and this hotel also features a restaurant and a gym. Taxes and fees that are shown are estimates only. Want a great night's sleep? Cambria Hotel Chicago Magnificent Mile is a short walk from Downtown Chicago. The K-cup coffee maker was nice. Or more correctly, the under bed lighting highlighted the dust on the bed base and floors at night (I witnessed that they were cleaned throughly). (Garrett popcorn right next door.) If you booked through us and want to leave a review, please sign in first. Just a half block from Michigan Ave, our boutique accommodations, high-tech amenities, and private rooftop event space provide everything you need to blend business & fun in Chicago.   The room was a little narrow but it was still a great room.”, “Considering Covid and the recent riots, it felt clean and safe. Sincerely, Vijay. Walking distance to the riverfront and to other attractions. In fact, statistics show that Chicago was the second most popular U.S. city…, 166 E Superior St, Chicago, Illinois 60611-2924, United States, http://www.choicehotels.com/illinois/chicago/cambria-hotels/il521. Check-Out The luxurious Four Seasons Chicago is located on floors 30 to 46 of a limestone-and-glass skyscraper along the Magnificent Mile, atop an upscale shopping center. Located in one of Chicago's ritziest neighborhoods, the MileNorth succeeds at being both upscale and comfortable, relaxed for families, couples, and business travelers alike. Real opinions. All the best, Austin B. With your myHRS account, you will earn miles & points with our partners 'Miles & More', 'BahnBonus' or the 'Boomerang Club' every time you book a hotel. The wall-mounted flat-screen TVs have premium cable channels and pay-per-view options. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. The rooms are spacious for the neighborhood and price, with a unique bi-level configuration and all the requisite modern amenities, including flat-screen TVs, iPod docks, mini-fridges, and coffeemakers. Nice small hotel located in the heart of the theatre district. Yes, it is 0.5 miles away from the center of Chicago. Attempts to bring down the rating of a competitor by submitting a negative review will not be tolerated. Is there a restaurant in the Cambria Hotel Chicago Mag Mile? But I got a single pod of coffee and a another single roll of toilet paper. Grow Your Business by Working with Groupon. Connect with our free WiFi and experience nearby iconic attractions like Navy Pier and the Willis Tower. The only way to leave a review is to first make a booking. I expected to pay more and was pleasantly surprised for the weekly/weekend stay. Guests can enjoy an on-site restaurant, a lounge, and breakfast during their stay. The “wood-like” floors, and the bases of the beds seemed to collect dust. Guests loved walking around the neighborhood! Please check our partner sites when booking to verify that details are still correct. Cambria hotel offers many specialty drinks and works with high quality local producers for hard to find brands in your glass. You will find more information. Book Cambria Hotel Chicago Loop - Theatre District, Chicago on Tripadvisor: See 330 traveller reviews, 330 candid photos, and great deals for Cambria Hotel Chicago Loop - Theatre District, ranked #105 of 210 hotels in Chicago and rated 4 of 5 at Tripadvisor. Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more. I hope that you will consider staying with us again so that we can have another chance to provide you with a superior experience. Located 450 metres from LaSalle Street railway station, Cambria Hotel & Suites Chicago offers quick access to Museum of Contemporary Photography. We are glad to hear you were able to enjoy the beautiful City of Chicago and the Art Institute. No pets allowed. (3) The sheet covering the foot of the bed was dirty upon arrival. Magnificent Mile, Chicago, Illinois, United States, Best Luxury Hotels in Magnificent Mile, Chicago, Most Romantic Hotels in Magnificent Mile, Chicago, Best Kid-Friendly Hotels in Magnificent Mile, Chicago, The Tremont Chicago Hotel at Magnificent Mile, 9 Hipster-Chic Hotels in Chicago Under $250/Night, InterContinental Chicago Magnificent Mile, Hampton Inn Chicago Downtown/Magnificent Mile, Homewood Suites by Hilton Chicago Downtown/Magnificent Mile, Central location in Chicago next to the Magnificent Mile, Larger-than-average rooms with flat-screen TVs and iPod docks, Chicago skyline views and cocktails from the rooftop lounge, 3000 square feet of meeting/event space available, Daily resort fee (covers W-Fi and fitness center), Minimal business center (two computers in lobby), Some guests complaints about noise between rooms. It has a nice size sitting area off the restaurant (closed). Actual travel distances may vary. This 4-star hotel is 0.7 mi (1.1 km) from Willis Tower and 0.7 mi (1.2 km) from Skydeck Ledge. Check-out is possible at the latest by 12:00 clock. Numerous restaurants, shops and museums are right on your doorstep, so you can always delve into the bustling metropolis any time. Only a customer who has booked through Booking.com and stayed at the property in question can write a review. Unfortunately the Cambria Hotel Chicago Mag Mile does not offer breakfast for guests. At Cambria hotel & suites Chicago Magnificent Mile, the excellent service and superior facilities make for an unforgettable stay. (7) The bed is lumpy and uncomfortable. Cambria Hotel Chicago Loop/Theatre District accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival. Respect the privacy of others. The rates were quite reasonable, especially for a nice hotel in the Loop area. What is the average rating of Cambria Hotel Chicago Mag Mile? © 2020 Groupon, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Its 135 rooms are stylish and elegant thanks to a recent renovation and have flat-screen TVs, coffee/tea makers, and free bottled…, This 434-room hotel sits atop an upscale shopping mall right off the Magnificent Mile. Own or manage this property? Very modern, trendy and spacious rooms with full amenities. Check-In Guests. ), Special diet food available (vegetarian, halal, kosher, etc. Celebrate Valentines Day with one of our King Suites. Not a big deal, but not highly quality service. Can we please have our money bak now on my credit-card that I reserved the room on? Location was great, easily accessible, with parking nearby.”, This property has taken extra health and hygiene measures to ensure your safety is their priority. Chicago Office of Tourism - Cultural Center. Cambria Hotel Chicago Mag Mile belongs to the barrier-free hotels in Chicago. The desk space was very nice. We'll use the same guidelines and standards for all user-generated content, and for the property responses to that content. There is also 3,000 square feet of meeting/event space, available for business or wedding events, but there isn't much of a business center -- only two computers in the lobby. Cambria Hotel Chicago Magnificent Mile 166 East Superior Street Chicago IL 60611. Check-in is possible from 15:00 at the earliest. Instead, it's a removable sticker that doesn't break when you open the door. Which payment methods can I use to pay in Cambria Hotel Chicago Mag Mile? Does Cambria Hotel Chicago Loop - Theatre District offer any business services? Regarding parking, it is BEHIND the hotel. Loved new remodel rooms with Bluetooth mirror in bathroom ☑️✅”, “I really loved the room, it was very clean the bed was very comfortable. Top room amenities include air conditioning, a flat screen TV, and a refrigerator. Planning an event in Chicago? Wheelchair-friendly rooms in accordance with DIN 18024, 18025. Scene Comfortable, classic, family-friendly, and trendy. Double room The hotel is located six blocks from Millennial Park. There is an auditorium on the fourteenth floor that has shows (closed). We didn't have any issues. Mathiyalagan Operations Manager Cambria Hotels 312.763.3819. By subscribing I agree to the Terms of Use and have read the Privacy Statement. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, while 42-inch LCD televisions with cable programming provide entertainment. Whether negative or positive, we'll post every comment in full, as quickly as possible, after it's moderated to comply with Booking.com guidelines. Black Friday Deals | Gifts for Moms | Harry Potter Gifts | Things to Do | Kids Activities | Nightlife | Restaurants | Spas | Massages | Hair Salons | Travel, Discover top restaurants, spas, things to do & more, Check back every day for new deals near you. The nearest airport is 16.3 km from the hotel. The floor is dirty, as is the floor of the closet. There is no room that has a view since it is blocked by a tall building, which is a shame given how close it is to the river. Enjoy stellar city views from our rooftop lounge, sit down for a meal at our restaurants or host an event in our meeting space. With a cozy, living-room-style lobby whose cafe serves Starbucks, as well as a rooftop lounge with sweeping views of the city, the MileNorth can be both relaxed and trendy at the same time. Our room was spacious, clean and very comfortable. The A/C was responsive. Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more. We're confident in the businesses we feature on Groupon and back them with the Groupon Promise. Room amenities include an HDTV, spa-like bathroom and coffee maker. All distances are measured in straight lines. Conveniently located restaurants include Do-Rite Donuts & Chicken, Cherry Circle Room, and Intelligentsia Coffee. Also, in just one day I've already seen a flying insect and a spider. Very clean and they make sure before you arrive that the room is properly sanitized. /en/custom/plugins/GoogleMapIntegration/Resources/views/frontend/_public/src/img/icon-map-poi.png. Each room is fitted with an adapted bathroom with a rain shower, toiletries and towels. Can we have the confirmation number of the reservation to evaluate the billing charges. The WLAN in the hotel is chargeable and has the following prices: Does Cambria Hotel Chicago Mag Mile offer parking spaces for guests? This hotel offers numerous on-site facilities to satisfy even the most discerning guest. That said, there are a number of areas in which I have been disappointed: (1) the floor is dirty. The housekeeper, the maintenance man, and Diego at the front desk were responsive and personable, and made my stay comfortable. Contributions to Booking.com are a reflection of the dedication of our guests and properties, so we treat them with the utmost respect. Magnificent Mile is the closest landmark to Hotel Audrey. By default, reviews are sorted based on the date of the review and on additional criteria to display the most relevant reviews, including but not limited to: your language, reviews with text, and non-anonymous reviews. We were promised we will get the money back for this reservation. The hotel is in a good location (except not the safest to walk alone at night alone) and isn't expensive. Single room With our Flex rate, HRS customers can always cancel their hotel bookings free of charge before 6 pm on the check-in day. The staff were very friendly and welcoming.

Senior In Asl, Powerpuff Girls Z Episodes, Lyon College Human Resources, Ricardo Lara Net Worth, Gst Registration Limit For Services Fy 2019-20, Harding University Student Jobs, I Give You Everything Song, Polak Meaning In Urdu, Therma-tru Door Dealers Near Me, Citroen Berlingo 2016 Specs,