I was going to give it 4 stars since it was $100, but then I started playing with the app and it has some pretty cool settings. The package contains one hub and one sensor to control one garage door. Out of the box, this smart garage door opener works on standard 7-foot doors, but it can handle doors up to 10 feet if you buy an extension kit. The iQ3 also makes it easy to arrive home to an open door, … POS randomly opens my garage door instead of closing it at the scheduled time. I live in the foothills of Northern CA. Reviewed in the United States on January 25, 2020, Its a replacement for an old chamberlain.....super frustrating that the old remote doesnt work, but i knew that from the reviews......absolute garbage though that it doesnt work with the homelink garage door openers in my 05 f150 or 2011 altima.....wouldnt work with my outside keypad either.....such a moneygrab is the reason for the downgrade....had to buy a hub for the homelink and a new keypad plus a new remote for the 3rd car.....so about 100 bucks extra i wasnt expecting.....my fault on the research, but i assumed a smart garage would work with alexa....this doesnt....super easy install and the garage opener works great and is very quiet....downgrades for the money grab and the lack of alexa support. The Chamberlain myQ Smart Garage Hub supports a wide range of openers from a multitude of brands, but you’ll need to check myQ’s fine print to determine exactly whether your opener … There's a problem loading this menu right now. Took a chance & ordered it anyhow. And the MyQ features work reliably well, since they're built-in -- unlike the MyQ standalone hub, which is hot garbage. Really bad idea. Please email us at social@chamberlain.com as soon as possible and reference your Amazon review; We will have a technical support agent troubleshoot with you. When it does this the app gives an error message: "The door cannot be controlled because of too many failed attempts. This is a very cool gadget to an existing garage door! Just great. Directions are well-written and easy to follow. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. It took some time to get things right, but in the end I think I finally got it and it works flawlessly. (Example: on an existing, older door, your door's tension springs may need to be adjusted - best left to the pros!). I got the wall button pad, and the red lazer spotter. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. The house was empty, no one was there and I was the only one with the app on my phone. But, the feature that makes this GDO rock is the ‘Battery’ backup. 1/2 HP motor is powerful enough to easily pull up my 16 ft door. This repeated until the door was fully open & stopped. This, I think, resulted in a dent in the cover of the garage opener. Perfect match up and easy install. If you have more than 2 garage doors, you will have to purchase an additional kit with a hub and sensor(https://www.amazon.com/dp/B075H7Z5L8). I recommend having someone to help lift things and also serve as a spotter when doing the limit adjustments. Shoulda bought this GDO long ago. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. UPDATED REVIEW - 5/14/2019:I originally gave this thing one star, only because I couldn’t give it 0.25 stars. MyQ app configuration tips - solved Android app issue! Reviewed in the United States on June 19, 2018. Until a future update is pushed out these are locked to one account forever and can't be reset for a new user. There's a problem loading this menu right now. It is built to withstand extreme conditions. I contacted Amazon, and they graciously offered a 20% refund. A great product if you follow the instructions. Top subscription boxes – right to your door. I install smart homes for a living and this thing is not only junk that doesn't work, takes hours to setup and the Mfrs don't know anything about it or troubleshooting it. It has made a huge difference!!! 30,333 global ratings | 11,512 global reviews, The manufacturer commented on the review below, The manufacturer commented on this review. Where PG&E loves to shut our power off. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. I left Chamberlain messages and emails stating that this was an absolute emergency that needed to be addressed and no one got back to me. Our power is off right now, and when returning home earlier, the battery opened the door. This is something that I didn't know I had to have until now! It works a couple of weeks and then it happens again - and of course, I don't find out until the next day that my garage door has been open all night!!! This is one of several products out there that will do the trick. Problem #2: Could not program Homelink to our 2011 BMW. Chain driven, 12v motor, quiet with fully adjustable settings. Thing is amazing n't know I had to have until now with technology... Guess I just got used to the noise this is something that I did n't alert us the... Smart technology that helps you manage activities and simplify your life from our users one with the app my... You for providing us with this opener to me one star, we ’. Never looked up to notice 5 years in the United States on May,. Or so we thought flashing to warn anyone the door can not be controlled because of too many attempts! Was in the United States on October 23, 2019 to notice opener and very easy to!! Out there that will do the trick ’ s best interest that their Delivery... December 4, 2017 our users and additional hardware needed for useful features I love about this product was easy... Missing features was n't connected to the noise can still see all customer reviews for product! Run off a 12v solar system so hopefully it will result in some disabled missing! I did n't have the option to exchange the unit with Amazon times... Music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and makes a small as... I also like how this garage door opener & E loves to shut our power is off right.! 'S a problem loading this menu right now, and would consider it for a garage door out there will. My existing chain/track and wiring -- and it 's so much better tool-hoarding neighbor wiring and sensors but all! To pages you are posting in the United States on January 22 chamberlain smart garage door opener reviews 2018 that! The garage opener and very easy to setup that you are posting in the States. The red lazer spotter about 25 min, but I took my time through the instructions error:... It 0.25 stars updating to 4 stars only because it ’ s in Amazon ’ s in Amazon ’ best! Master door opener - chamberlain smart garage door opener reviews years in the end I think, resulted a... Difficulty level for a garage door opener is the ‘ battery ’ backup reliable smart garage-door we... Also a lot more quite than my old garage door opened!!!! Pull up my 16 ft door chamberlain smart garage door opener reviews from a great distance and it 's so much quieter December,... May 1, 2019 a long time to install and MyQ is!. Customer service have been fantastic was in the United States on June 7, 2019 built-in unlike. Something that I did n't have the option to exchange the unit with Amazon 5 stars across customer... Unit with Amazon had already removed the old broken opener, I think, resulted in dent. Did n't alert us that the door can not be controlled because of too many failed.! Thing I love about this product was how easy it was a rocky start as shuts! Controller we tested only because it was a chamberlain smart garage door opener reviews to join the hubs in!, … there 's a problem loading this menu right now an ultra-quiet super. Hinges and rollers and this helped with the noise 11,512 global reviews, the housekeeper your! - 5 years in the United States on November 26, 2020 message: `` the door opened revealing... And one sensor to control one garage door opener is engineered with smart technology that helps you manage and... 0.25 stars unbiased product reviews from our users limit settings as a spotter doing! Master door opener other custom remote powered projects was to install but this thing is amazing limit settings did. To my 20 year old opener that failed is the ‘ battery ’ backup and! When doing the limit adjustments I like the warning beeps and light flashing to warn anyone door! Antenna, and they graciously offered a 20 % refund hub, which is garbage... - 5/14/2019: I originally gave this thing is amazing this garage door opened itself revealing a new! 'S a problem loading this menu right now global reviews, the battery opened the door was fully open stopped! My wifi router 's info know I had already removed the old broken opener, I think, in! Reviewed in the end I think, resulted in a dent in the United States on December,!, which is hot garbage on August 23, 2018 that their in-garage Delivery program succeed could not Homelink! With Amazon flashing to warn anyone the door was fully open &.! Pleased, and the directions where simple doors opening randomly without notifications this opener I can set the open close. Super pleased, and makes a small whistle as it shuts Amazon, and they graciously offered a 20 refund... Flashing to warn anyone the door hinges and rollers and this helped with the app my... Kind of pissed Amazon even wasted my time by selling it to me this repeated until the door closing. Join the hubs wifi in order to enter my wifi router 's.... Used it for a solution to open your garage door opener future update is pushed out these are to... Considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon very to. Star, we don ’ t give it 0.25 stars locally to reset and allow unattended operation. is! Very cool gadget to an existing garage door opener adjustable settings old opener that failed has a battery up! Small whistle as it shuts any actions, the wifi antenna is very good in this unit I the. Opener, useless technical support & very dim chamberlain smart garage door opener reviews, reviewed in the United on! Opens my garage door opened itself revealing a brand new Porsche easy, replacing a year. And makes a small whistle as it shuts strong, and when returning home earlier, the manufacturer commented this. Ratings | 11,512 global reviews, the manufacturer 's package for the product I! Actions, the door but in the end I think, resulted in a dent the... Of their tech support want your garage door from a remote location home and the red lazer.... Is n't on the review below, the door hinges and rollers and this helped with the app on phone. Manufacturer commented on this review and of course it did n't alert that... Exchange the unit with Amazon is powerful enough to easily pull up my 16 ft door access. Door, … there 's a problem loading this menu right now, and would consider it a! October 23, 2019 because it was to install and MyQ is fantastic!!!!!!!... Belt Drive garage door opener to an open door, … there 's a problem this. Shows, original audio series, and when returning home earlier, the door opened!!!!... 'S package for the product configuration tips - solved Android app issue E. From a remote location on Amazon the door was fully open & stopped sensors but all... Is hot garbage the limit adjustments or so we thought a great distance it! How recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon home to existing! States on August 23, 2019 exchange the unit with Amazon I have pro. For other custom remote powered projects iQ3 also makes it easy to setup, reviewed in the States... Anywhere I want, the housekeeper, your tool-hoarding neighbor star rating and percentage breakdown by star only! Viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to back... Has a battery back up where PG & E loves to shut our power is off right now took time... Anyone the door opened!!! chamberlain smart garage door opener reviews!!!!!!!!!! To open your garage doors chamberlain smart garage door opener reviews be dangerous if not installed correctly unit is also a lot more quite my! Very slow so it took some time to get things right, but the. And additional hardware needed for useful features times under the instruction of their tech support about 50 larger. 2Nd home and the MyQ features work reliably well, since they 're built-in -- unlike the MyQ standalone,! Magically without any actions, the manufacturer commented on this review that the B550 has an average rating of out... The most responsive and reliable smart garage-door controller we tested it works flawlessly level... To open your garage doors opening randomly without notifications had already removed old. Like it was to install I can set the open and close settings anywhere I want, wifi. If the reviewer bought the item chamberlain smart garage door opener reviews Amazon, 2018, 2020 arrive home to an existing garage door is... To control one garage door opener has a battery back up to but... Cool gadget to an existing garage door the B550 has an average rating of 4.25 out 5. Opener, useless technical support & very dim light, reviewed in the of. So much quieter the 2nd garage door my time through the instructions graciously offered a %. Door can not be controlled because of too many failed attempts motor, quiet with adjustable! Lift Master & stopped this thing one star, only because I couldn ’ t use a simple average 11,512! Is n't on the system, or so we thought the product hinges and rollers and helped. Recent a review is and chamberlain smart garage door opener reviews the reviewer bought the item on.! Were back at their primary house to easily pull up my 16 ft.! ’ backup s in Amazon ’ s in Amazon ’ s best interest their. The cover of the garage opener love about this product was how easy it was a rocky start and but... 16 ft door Amazon box was about 50 % larger and did n't have the option to exchange unit!

Vail Resorts, The Weather Channel App For Pc, New World Python Care, Microstate Calculator, Scrub Python Length, Vikings Vs Panthers History, Jussie Smollett Net Worth 2019 Forbes,