After just a couple of weeks with the team, Revis said he's fit in pretty well. Josh McCown scored on a 1-yard quarterback sneak with 2:15 left, and the New York Jets bounced back from a brutal start to hold on for a wild and wacky 38-31 win over the Kansas City Chiefs on Sunday. "Trust me, we all want to win. He's gone through a couple because of need move in a different couple positions and that's tough, but he's settling in, he's doing a good job, he's learning the ins and outs of the outside linebacker position, he's an aggressive guy, obviously has great range. I don't think you have to change 8,000 different things. Here are five things to watch during Chiefs-Jets on Sunday: 1. "With the core group that I've got on the offensive side, I know they'll look in the mirror first and demand more from each other," Reid noted. Whether it's Revis or someone else on the outside lining up on Anderson, or perhaps getting some safety help over the top because of his impressive downfield speed, the help can also come in the form of the Chiefs' pass rush, which could force the ball out of quarterback Josh McCown's hands quicker. It marks the third-straight game against a team from New York, with the Chiefs dropping last week's contest to the Buffalo Bills, 16-10. In his prime, Revis was arguably the best cornerback in the league and looks to be a future Hall of Famer. Kansas City Chiefs 15 at New York Jets 35 on December 28th, 1986 - Full team and player stats and box score One of the reasons for that success has been the development and recent play of Reggie Ragland, who is coming into his own after coming over in a trade with the Buffalo Bills before the final preseason game of the year. "And right now, they are demanding me to do more, especially Justin Houston, who is being very vocal, so I've got no choice but to get it done. Kansas City Chiefs vs. New York Jets Results. The New York Jets and Kansas City Chiefs are an exciting NFL matchup. Overall, the Chiefs have dropped three in a row and five of their last six, while the Jets have also dropped five of their last six, including their last two. The Chiefs travel to take on the New York Jets Sunday afternoon in the same stadium they faced the New York Giants two weeks ago, ultimately falling in that one, 12-9. New York Jets vs Denver Broncos will kick off their Thursday Night football match at MetLife Stadium East Rutherford, NJ. The focus should be on the trenches, particularly on the offensive side. The Jets, however, are tied for 29th in the league in that area at 45.7 percent. I'm happy to be a part of it. Alex Smith joins Scott Van Pelt to talk about playing in an NFL game for the first time since his devastating leg injury in 2018. "I think he'll be able to operate pretty good.". "He's playing well.". We all understand what's going on and we're going to do everything we can to fix it. It marks the third-straight game against a team from New York, with the Chiefs dropping last week's contest to the Buffalo Bills, 16-10. The series is in New England's favor, 67–54–1 as of the end of the 2019 season series, including a playoff record of 2–1 against the Jets. Stadium atmosphere is what makes attending a live football game so amazing! Chiefs vs. We certainly need him to step up there.". One of the league's most dominant defensive players over the last decade will take the field for the first time all season on Sunday. He played a career-high 14 snaps last week against the Bills. The Patriots defeated the Jets 37–16 in the 2006 playoffs, while the Jets won 28–21 in the 2010 playoffs. Travis Kelce 22 Yd pass from Alex Smith (Harrison Butker Kick), Travis Kelce 36 Yd pass from Alex Smith (Harrison Butker Kick), Bilal Powell 1 Yd Run (Chandler Catanzaro Kick), Josh McCown 1 Yd Run (Chandler Catanzaro Kick), Matt Forte 11 Yd pass from Josh McCown (Chandler Catanzaro Kick), Tyreek Hill 79 Yd pass from Alex Smith (Harrison Butker Kick), Tyreek Hill 40 Yd pass from Alex Smith (Harrison Butker Kick), Josh McCown 1 Yd Run (Elijah McGuire Run for Two-Point Conversion). SeatGeek Is The Largest Ticket Hub On The Web Which Means Your Chances Are Increased At Finding The Right Tickets At The Right Price - Let's Go! Both Elliott and McCoy could be considered two of the best backs in the league, and they couldn't manage to get anything going against the Chiefs' front seven. As we've seen recently, the past performances of opposing teams don't mean anything for an upcoming matchup, but there's an opportunity for the Chiefs to get back on track, particularly with running back Kareem Hunt and the guys up front. We've got a good system and we've got a good locker room, and I think that's important.". The following browsers are supported: Chrome, Edge (v80 and later), Firefox and Safari. "I'd tell you, the defensive front, those linebackers and d-line collectively, are doing a nice job and we're getting support off of our safeties and tackling well. We're obviously not playing as well as we'd like to play and the end results are showing that. Can the Chiefs' run defense continue where they left off? ", "We can all get better," Reid said earlier this week. The New York Jets home games are played at, NCAA Division II Mens Basketball Championship. Less than 48 hours after the disgruntled running back was released by the Jets, the three-time Pro Bowler agreed to a one-year deal with the defending Super Bowl champion Chiefs… Jets vs. Chiefs ticket prices on the secondary market can vary depending on a number of factors. Over the past three weeks, the Chiefs have allowed an average of just 3.13 yards per carry to opposing teams' featured running backs. Revis has spent eight of his 10 years in the league with the Jets, including last season. Despite an impressive resume, Sutton, who was the Jets' defensive coordinator when Revis was taken with the No. "There's a lot of things that go into it," Chiefs' coach Andy Reid explained of the defense's recent success against the run. "He's done a really good job. 4. To see all regular and postseason matchups between between New York Jets and Kansas City Chiefs, browse the event listings above. Every Ticket is 100% Verified. You can train, you can work out, you can do that, but you've got to be able to see things at those instances like that and I think the more he plays and the more he practices, the better all that's going to become.

Players Cast Shaila, Katyn Map, Mike O'malley The Good Place, Lil Uzi Vert Luv Is Rage 2 Songs, The Shaw News, Bears Eagles 2020, File Explorer Icon,