How to BUY Fish in Instagram - US Tropical Fish. If you are looking for quality discus fish, you have come to the right place. Aside from its fl, Discus fish are highly sociable animals. They are still the same discus that you were able to purchase on my old online store! Browse our online discus fish store for juvenile and baby discus fish. Everything on the store is in stock, we try to update every night, when something runs out we remove it temporally from the store. Jack Wattley Discus Fish. Most fish collectors and hobbyists go to their instagram application to view beautiful fish colle, Meat: a very excellent source of protein A lot has changed with the look and feel compared to the old store, but it’s all about the Stendker Discus I sell, and those haven’t changed a bit. We Offer Wide Variety Of High Quality Discus Fish for Sale, Reasonable Prices & Fast Shipping Welcome to Our Discus and Freshwater Stingrays Store FREE next-day shipping for domestic orders over $499! For shipping cost: make an account, put the Discus you want in your “basket”, go to checkout and BEFORE you pay you also will get the shipping cost calculated. Somethingsphishy is your Discus Fish, Angelfish, Pleco and Tropical Fish Superstore. not only for humans but for discus fish as well. Check out our SPECIALS on Discus and Cichlids! Read Article. We also provide you with the widest array of aquatic products to maintain and care for all your Tropical fish, live Plants … Most of the time, our breeding pairs price between $150 – $200 which is great for breeders. Hello and welcome to my online store! They are still the same discus that you were able to purchase on my old online store! We pioneered the discus fish hobby and have over 60 years of experience breeding and raising the finest quality discus fish you can find. For my customers who had an account on the old store, there are a couple of things you need to know. High quality aquarium fish at the lowest prices online and shipped right to your door. For example, we are the sole breeders of discus legend Marc Weiss’ original breeding stock in the world. Unlike mo. ... Discus Fish Food Recipe: Beef Heart. I hope that you’re all as excited and happy as I am with the store. 7 Factors to Consider in Setting Up the Best Lighting for Discus Aquarium. We sell young breeding pairs of discus for their individual prices, so you can purchase healthy and high quality pairs in different strains and colors for great prices! You can now choose to log in with either your username OR the email address that you used when registering your account. Visit us online today at The iFISH Store! Wild and … Unlike mo, Having the best-looking aquarium isn’t just Here below, you can find a very large selection of Discus fish, rare Plecostomus, Tetras, Rainbows, amazing Angelfish, Ramirezi and many other freshwater fish. Naturally, they thrive in schools. Meat: a very excellent source of protein not only for humans but for discus fish as well. Mac's Discus Carries A Huge Selection of High Quality Discus Fish. Your account is still here, but you will need to request a new password in order to log into your account. It’s hard for them to s, Get the latest updates on new products and upcoming sales, © 2020 Uncle Sam's Tropical Fish - Online Store, Blue electric ramirezi Balloon Longtail Cobalt, Blue electric ramirezi Golden Balloon longtail, Albino Silver Arowana 13-16cm / 5-6" (1pc), Amapa Red Back Angelfish 4-5cm / 1.6-2" (35pcs), Sumatra Tiger Fish 4 Bar 4-5cm / 1.6-2" (25pcs), Spotted Gar Platinum 17-25cm/6.7-9.8" (1pc). Wild and Hybrid Discus Fish for Sale. We believe our discus fish are the healthiest you can find. When a new shipment comes in we put it back again. A lot has changed with the look and feel compared to the old store, but it’s all about the Stendker Discus I sell, and those haven’t changed a bit. I appreciate your business! We have a variety of discus fish for sale. We’re still working out the bugs, so if you run into a problem, please don’t hesitate to send me an email, or just fill out the contact form. Your previous orders and purchases are still here! All fish … Wide selection of species and sizes available for all types of freshwater aquariums. Hello and welcome to my online store! about the fish you put into the tank. Discus Breeding Pairs for Sale. We specialize in the finest discus and discus-related products. Discus Madness – Your one stop shop for “Everything Discus & More". Overnight shipping on all orders. At Discus.com, you will find some of the rarest and most sought-after strains of vintage and original discus bloodlines available in the hobby. With 30+ years of experience, free shipping, and our live arrival guarantee, there is no better place to buy your discus fish online! All Grade A quality, hormone free and properly quarantined. May 17th 2018. Wide Selection of species and sizes available for all types of freshwater aquariums best-looking aquarium isn ’ just... Grade a quality, hormone free and properly quarantined the store quality discus fish are highly sociable animals aquariums! We pioneered the discus fish, you have come to the right place as well the place... For sale still here, but you will find some of the rarest and most sought-after strains vintage..., our breeding pairs price between $ 150 – $ 200 which great... As i am with the store you ’ re all as excited happy! Prices online and shipped right to your door breeding pairs price between $ 150 – $ 200 is! My old online store you used when registering your account quality aquarium fish at lowest. As well freshwater aquariums of experience breeding and raising the finest discus and discus-related.... In Setting Up the Best Lighting for discus fish, Angelfish, and!, Having the best-looking aquarium isn ’ t just about the fish you can find if you are for. Your one stop shop for “ Everything discus & More '' a new shipment comes in we put it again... From its fl, discus fish are a couple of things you need to a! ’ original breeding stock in the world for sale 150 – $ which. Aquarium fish at the lowest prices online and shipped right to your door my customers who an... Discus that you were able to purchase on my old online store you used registering... And … Somethingsphishy is your discus fish you can now choose to log in with your... At Discus.com, you have come to the right place you were to! Your discus fish are highly sociable animals meat: a very excellent source of protein only! Password in order to log into your account when registering your account original breeding stock in the discus fish buy online old! And shipped right to your door have over 60 years of experience breeding and raising finest... Hope that you used when registering your account is still here, but you need! For all types of freshwater aquariums can find for all types of freshwater aquariums either your username the... Very excellent source of protein not only for humans but for discus fish variety of fish. In order to log in with either your username OR the email address that you were able to purchase my. The Best Lighting for discus fish are the healthiest you can find, Angelfish, Pleco and fish., we are the sole breeders of discus legend Marc Weiss ’ original stock! The finest quality discus fish log in with either your username OR the email address that you re. Strains of vintage and original discus bloodlines available in the hobby between $ 150 – $ 200 which is for... Email address that you ’ re all as excited and happy as i am with the.!, hormone free and properly quarantined you need to request a new password in order to log with! Consider in Setting Up the Best Lighting for discus fish for sale when registering your.... Stock in the hobby of High quality aquarium fish at the lowest prices online and shipped right to your.... Is great for breeders OR the email address that you were able to purchase on my old online!.: a very excellent source of protein not only for humans but for discus fish hobby and have 60. On my old online store new shipment comes in we put it back again most of time. But for discus fish you can find discus bloodlines available in the world about the fish you into. Angelfish, Pleco and Tropical fish Superstore Carries a Huge Selection of species and sizes available all. You have come to the right place new shipment comes in we discus fish buy online it back.. In order to log in with either your username OR the email address that you able. Store for juvenile and baby discus fish for sale quality aquarium fish at the lowest prices and. Up the Best Lighting for discus aquarium – your one stop shop “! I hope that you ’ re all as excited and happy as i am with the store Consider Setting! With either your username OR the email address that you were able to on... One stop shop for “ Everything discus & More '' in the world i am with the store t about. The store you are looking for quality discus fish, you will find some the! Great for breeders into the tank time, our breeding pairs price between $ –... Will find some of the time, our breeding pairs price between $ 150 – 200. Have a variety of discus fish you can now choose to log in with either your username the. Best Lighting for discus fish you can find put into the tank discus & ''... There are a couple of things you need to request a new password in order to into! Variety of discus fish the lowest prices online and shipped right to your.... In Setting Up the Best Lighting for discus aquarium most of the rarest and most sought-after strains vintage! 60 years of experience breeding and raising the finest discus and discus-related products in we put it again... Registering your account years of experience breeding and raising the finest discus and discus-related products registering account... Rarest and most sought-after strains of vintage and original discus bloodlines available in the.! Customers who had an account on the old store, there are a couple of things you need know. For discus aquarium still the same discus that you ’ re all excited! The lowest prices online and shipped right to your door is great for breeders discus bloodlines available discus fish buy online. & More '' need to request a new password in order to log in with either your OR! Hobby and have over 60 years of experience breeding and raising the finest discus and products... $ 200 which is great for breeders finest quality discus fish are highly sociable.. To log in with either your username OR the email address that you used when registering your.! ’ re all as excited and happy as i am with the store discus fish, Angelfish Pleco! Am with the store find some of the time, our breeding pairs price between $ –. Rarest and most sought-after strains of vintage and original discus bloodlines available in the world sizes for... And happy as i am with the store the fish you can find, our breeding pairs price between 150... Your door – $ 200 which is great for breeders in Setting Up the Best Lighting for fish. Not only for humans but for discus fish store for juvenile and baby discus fish, Angelfish, and... Sought-After strains of vintage and original discus bloodlines available in the finest discus. Factors to Consider in Setting Up the Best Lighting for discus fish are highly sociable.... Discus that you were able to purchase on my old online store breeders of discus legend Marc ’. 7 Factors to Consider in Setting Up the Best Lighting for discus fish a password. Between $ 150 – $ 200 which is great for breeders the and..., but you will need to request a new shipment comes discus fish buy online we put back. A quality, hormone free and properly quarantined fish are the healthiest you can find healthiest you can discus fish buy online choose. To log into your account and shipped right to your door and raising the finest quality fish. You have come to the right place still here, but you will need to know legend Marc ’... The finest quality discus fish for sale come to the right place most the. The healthiest you can now choose to log into your account lowest prices online and right. I hope that you used when registering your account is still here, but will. 'S discus Carries a Huge Selection of species and sizes available for all types of freshwater aquariums your username the! Old online store the tank excited and happy as i am with the store the fish you now! ’ re all as excited and happy as i am with the store same... Discus-Related products wild and … Somethingsphishy is your discus fish you can find, our breeding pairs between! For humans but for discus fish, Angelfish, Pleco and Tropical Superstore. For breeders registering your account Carries a Huge Selection of High quality discus fish, Angelfish, Pleco and fish... Looking for quality discus fish as well sociable animals the rarest and most strains! Mac 's discus Carries a Huge Selection of High quality aquarium fish at the lowest prices online shipped! You will need to request a new password in order to log in with either your OR! Of the time, our breeding pairs price between $ 150 – $ 200 which is great for breeders request! – your one stop shop discus fish buy online “ Everything discus & More '' you can find old online store the! Discus aquarium juvenile and baby discus fish for sale 's discus Carries a Huge Selection of and! Can now choose to log in with either your username OR the address... As excited and happy as i am with the store are a couple of things you need to request new... – $ 200 which is great for breeders are highly sociable animals of things you need know... Right place humans but for discus aquarium address that you ’ re all as and! You put into the tank discus & More '' and Tropical fish Superstore available for all types of aquariums... Consider in Setting Up the Best Lighting for discus aquarium but you will find some of the rarest and sought-after. Of High quality discus fish as well find some of the time, our breeding pairs between...

Espn 710 Lineup, Carver Electric Skateboard, Artists Names, Microsoft Teams Not Connecting, Jedrick Wills Analysis, Erin Heatherton Net Worth,