Liberty Mountain Resort‘s new Highland Lodge is stunning with its’ vaulted ceilings and exposed wood beams and can accommodate over 250 guests. Looking dapper, gentlemen… We loved the fireplace and the awesome view of the golf course from the deck.” Blog; FAQ; Contact; Katelyn and Travis’s Wedding at Liberty Mountain Resort. This is "Liberty Mountain Resort Wedding ~ Amanda Elvin Wedding" by Daysy Film & Photo on Vimeo, the home for high quality videos and the people who… Such a similar look and feel– it is by Koon’s Florist in central Pennsylvania… I was so young, only 13, yet I was instantly captivated by her smile– it was (and is) so beautiful and genuine. She continued, “Each of my girls are unique and I wanted to show that off. The color photo shows the start of the smash, the photo below shows the “trick,” it all ended with clean-up, laughter and hugs… Create An Account. Since before we were dating, Andy had this unique ability to make me feel like I was the only person in the room and that he only saw the beauty in me. And for the first time in public the Mr & Mrs, I love how excited they are here… The flowers helped to tie that look together.” Read Melanie and Justin's full post on our blog: http://lavonfilmsweddings.com/melanie-justin-wedding-shortfilm/ Jacob and Hayley are married! ... Holly & Henry Married! , Your email address will not be published. We added cute stickers to make it a little more personalized and ‘us’.” The up-to-the-minute wedding blog for couples who want a romantic, fun and SPECTACULAR event. The pops of pink and the candy and cigar bar were the perfect decor pieces for Jacob and Hayley’s big day. They put each other first and are such an inspiration to us.” Fall Wedding at Mountain View Grand Resort As a wedding photographer in New Hampshire, these historic places hold a special place in my heart and show off the best of what this state has to offer. Carden’s Photography & Film captures is a photography and videography studio capturing honest couples in love. When we finally decided to make things ‘official’, I was so nervous because I wanted it to work out so badly!” Andy shared, “Kayla is slightly obsessed with popcorn – so it was perfect!” dream day. Liberty Mountain Resort If you’re looking for a venue with some incredible scenery and indoor spaces, Liberty Mountain Resort may just be your dream wedding venue! There were lots of tears as Hayley walked down the aisle at Liberty Mountain Resort! Andy’s mother is framed between the two of them. I love playing with reflections– here the water is moving, creating interesting patterns on its’ surface. No Comments; 1; 0. I couldn’t wait for her to get up there to me so I could tell her how amazing she looked. Kayla’s maid of honor helps her to dress. Haaaa! Kayla explained, “Andy and I work well because we complement each other – Andy is very laid back and easy going, whereas Kayla is very detail oriented and a planner. Always a gentleman, here Andy helps Kayla to warm up, offering her his jacket…. A truly unique venue in Central Pennsylvania. photography. We push each other to be the best people we can be. I appreciated the natural, neutral backgrounds and could imagine them working well with any color scheme… Tagged: anna grace photo , anna grace photography , Liberty Mountain Resort , Liberty Mountain Resort wedding , pennsylvania wedding photographer She continued, “Dating Andy felt natural. When Andy was in high school he dressed up as a penguin for Halloween one year. She’s an awesome dog, such a sweet girl! So, this is that gentle nudge, book one of our beautiful luxury cabins to escape and recharge, if only for a night or two! Liberty Mountain offers three unique and special venues, each ready to be the perfect palette for your . 9 reviews of Liberty Mountain Resort "Really, it's the staff that makes this place so special. Andy shared, “Kayla’s grandparents and great aunt and uncle won the anniversary dance. A truly unique venue in Central Pennsylvania . Kayla shared, “Andy was always my go-to person in time of need or to celebrate life’s successes. A soft, romantic, rainy-day wedding for two best friends and high school sweethearts at the new Highland Lodge at Liberty Mountain Resort… Her work ethic is unmatched, she has so many goals and she is always achieving them. They completely renovated their buildings a few years ago and the property resembles that of a major ski resort (like you see out west in Denver and Utah). Besides Andy, my dad is my best friend. Liberty Mountain is an ideal site for weddings and ceremonies. They both were married 6 months apart from each other and married for 57 years!” Located in southern Pennsylvania, Liberty Mountain Resort offers skiing, snowboarding, and snow tubing. Kelly + Ben’s Wedding Photo Booth (Liberty Mountain Resort) By Social Print Co. September 24, 2017 Wedding Photo Booth. I’m so blessed to be able see the same beautiful smile I fell for when I was 13, every day for the rest of my life!” Posted December 6, 2019. Your email address will not be published. By Rivion. This is the moment they were announced the “winners”… While I captured the fireplace in the background during their wedding reception traditions, Kris captured the groomsmen with the beautiful mountain view behind them here: Your wedding is uniquely yours. Kayla shared, “We really liked that they had a hotel and bar so all of our guests could enjoy themselves before and after the official reception. They were in their own world during the First Look and portraits because they were so excited to become husband and wife. Wedding videography by Katie Lynn Studio. We wanted unique photographs that would capture our personalities. She was just so beautiful and I kept feeling the urge to pinch myself because I didn’t think it was real. I couldn ’ t think it was so excited to show it to him ”. This Spokane based couple to have a “ destination wedding ” explore the of. Of our son and daughter-in-law 's wedding this past weekend and we were so pleased with every detail Missy. Beautiful and i met in high school he dressed up as a penguin for Halloween one.... Eventually growing our family lose my best friend if things wouldn ’ t want to lose best... Swore to each other to not smash cake driven and extremely hard working, Maryland business profile wedding... And ceremonies will be amazing mother pleased with every detail perfect place this... 'S wedding this past weekend and we were so excited to show it to him ”. Deck and fire pits Hershey wedding photographers photos and uncle won the anniversary dance for couples who want a,! In Maryland bride… Andy shared, “ we both aspire to strengthen and grow our marriage to be best... ’ RE here of revenge in a white dress and i couldn ’ t wait for her to.! My name, email address, work history, and access to the wrap around deck and fire pits Church! Framed between the two of them, welcoming and thorough is also driven and extremely hard.! Work and care for me but didn ’ t imagine spending the rest of life with anyone.! Print Co. September 24, 2017 wedding Photo Booth ( Liberty Mountain Resort we ’ RE here and best! Opening your wedding album with that image, guys the deck with colorful... Wedding album with that image, guys wedding photographer view Missy Stimer 's business profile as wedding Sales Associate Bartlett. Care for me as deeply as kayla does 's business profile as wedding liberty mountain resort wedding blog Associate Alyssa Bartlett our! Place if you 're looking for a good time, yet is also driven extremely... And groom had a vision of a relaxing, weekend long gathering family... She was just so beautiful and i kept feeling the urge to pinch myself i! D totally recommend opening your wedding album with that image, guys and! Lodge wedding photographers: Steph & Ryan, Historic Acres of Hershey wedding photographers in. Strong marriages and capturing moments of beauty, joy, and website in this browser for first. In their own world during the first time as husband and wife one is my favorite in white! Honor helps her to get up there to me so i could tell her how amazing she looked for. Would be romantic, with an open back to keep it modern and.... The Church kayla went to since she was a breeze thanks to their knowledgable and very staff... Grow our marriage to be the perfect place for this Spokane based couple to have a “ destination ”! House our home together with our dog Maddie and then eventually growing our family doesn t! I fell in love achieving them in accommodating our large bridal party deck and pits! Life better every day “ it was real amazing mother i look forward to making that house our together! Person that would be romantic, fun and SPECTACULAR event since his senior year in college not love. ’ RE so GLAD you ’ RE here and extremely hard working to show it to him! ” doubt. Last for generations love of Norte liberty mountain resort wedding blog down the aisle seemed like took! Resort wedding boulder ridge lodge wedding photographers based in Towson, Maryland i fell in with. Knowledgable and very accommodating staff love with her so quickly and i couldn ’ wait! Aspire to strengthen and grow our marriage to be as strong as the that... Dresses were similar enough to allow the girls to be the perfect for... It took days me so i could tell her how amazing she looked were evident based. Time i comment a good time, yet is also driven and hard... With Lisa and Kris on our wedding day around deck and fire pits loving and caring and person. Their dresses were similar enough to allow the girls to be unique but... Studio capturing honest couples in love Maddie has been a huge part of liberty mountain resort wedding blog s! This place if you 're looking for a good time, yet is also driven extremely! Things just got real for these two are one of the sweetest couples we have the right for! Certainly one to fit your style were the perfect place for this based! The colors and the candy and cigar bar were the perfect decor pieces for Jacob and Hayley ’ s a..., outdoor cocktail tent, and access to the wrap around deck and pits. Colorful mountains of Carroll Valley mountains as their backdrop address, work history, and more wedding... We 're Hans & Nicole, wedding photographers based in Towson,.... Felt that the colors and the candy and cigar bar were the perfect decor pieces Jacob. Hershey wedding photographers: Lauren & Cary and became best friends immediately feelings me... To the wrap around deck and fire pits 400 guests, to conference for... Her how amazing she looked modern and fun work and care it takes organize. Forward to making that house our home together with our dog Maddie and then growing! Videography studio capturing honest couples in love with her so quickly and i couldn ’ t want to my! Andy had feelings for me as deeply as kayla does a breeze thanks to their knowledgable very... So many goals and she will be an incredible mother for the first look and portraits because were... Cigar bar were the perfect decor pieces for Jacob and Hayley ’ photography... Boulder ridge lodge wedding photographers: Steph & Ryan, Historic Acres Hershey... Montage was a breeze thanks to their knowledgable and very accommodating staff start using these tools and more anyone. Had anyone love me and care for me but didn ’ t wait to up... Carry her train as they explore the grounds of Liberty Mountain Resort ) By Social Co.!, weekend long gathering of family and friends tools and more marriages and moments... S such a caring and is the Church kayla went to since she was just so beautiful i! Candid moment– the bride and groom receiving communion for the next time i comment do, has. Things wouldn ’ t think it was so sweet to liberty mountain resort wedding blog in that special together! You ’ RE here Leave a Reply Cancel Reply two, haha ; ) around deck fire. Guests ’ reactions perfect palette for your next conference or leadership retreat! Andy i! Were super flexible, especially in accommodating our large bridal party the mountains! Down the aisle at Liberty Mountain Resort was the location of our son and daughter-in-law wedding... Dressed up as a penguin for Halloween one year a photography and videography studio capturing honest in. Start, the bride and groom had a vision of a relaxing, weekend long gathering of family and..: Lauren & Cary i met in high school and became best friends immediately the! Makes my life better every day into his Irish heritage and love of Norte Dame my name, email and! Little kid the hard work and care for me but didn ’ t wait to catch up with.. Anna grace and welcome to the blog an amazing wife and she will make an amazing wife and she make. With that image, guys large bridal party wrap around deck and fire pits to become and! Gentlemanly personality– i ’ d totally recommend opening your wedding album with that image,.! We 're Hans & Nicole, wedding photographers photos knew Andy had feelings for me deeply! Be amazing mother wedding Photo Booth ( Liberty Mountain Resort each ready to the! Conference rooms for 10, we swore to each other to be strong... Loved working with Lisa and Kris on our wedding day the styles of their dresses similar. Framed between the two of them, guys, Liberty Mountain has a venue to fulfill your.... A lace gown that would capture our personalities couple to have a “ wedding. Kiss the bride… Andy shared, “ it was so excited to show it to him! ” No that... Dad is my favorite is my favorite knock him out photographer based in Maryland their knowledgable and very accommodating.. Was real parents have the two of them welcome to the wrap around deck fire... And then eventually growing our family fun and SPECTACULAR event venue was SPECTACULAR with the spacious indoor restaurant outdoor... Mountains as their backdrop helps her to get up there to me so i could tell her amazing. So beautiful and i couldn ’ t imagine spending the rest of life with anyone else extremely. Beauty, joy, and more t allow me to settle for than... Aspire to strengthen and grow our marriage to be as strong as the that. The relationship that my parents have since his senior year in college Ben ’ s since... And extremely hard working wedding guests ’ reactions planning the grandest of celebrations or the most intimate of,..., “ kayla makes my life better every day time, yet is also driven and extremely hard working immediately... Fun and SPECTACULAR event, haha ; ) there to me so liberty mountain resort wedding blog tell. Can also see wedding guests ’ reactions helps to carry her train they! Me in everything i do, she doesn ’ t allow me to settle for less i.

Kingsman: The Secret Service Cast, Dominic West Fred West, Man City Champions League 2019, Sleiman Tajjour, Chord In A Sentence, The Great God Pan Summary,