But on this night, Davis really stood out. Derrick Henry is as team-oriented a player as you’ll find in the NFL. Also on Monday, the Titans officially placed left tackle Taylor Lewan on Injured Reserve. The performance also provided optimism for things to come for Davis, and the offense. This was the first game in … This site is neither endorsed, nor sponsored by, nor affiliated with Tennessee Titans or NFL Properties LLC. Brown recorded 100 yards at Cleveland in the 2019 season opener. "I'm really proud of his effort to get himself to this game," Vrabel said of Davis. Tight end MyCole Pruitt from the 53-man roster currently remains on the team's Reserve/COVID-19 list, along with defensive back Breon Borders from the team's practice squad. In 2018, Davis had a career-high 65 catches for 891 yards and four touchdowns. Davis appears set to return from his two-game absence and suit up versus Pittsburgh on Sunday. Corey Davis made a big statement in the Titans’ Week 1 win. Earlier in the day, the Titans had called up an extra receiver from the practice squad, just in case. He came up with some huge catches, scores. © 2004-2020 CBS Interactive. Obviously, just dealing with some things throughout the week and being able to go out and make some huge catches for us, successful catches in traffic, big catch and runs as well. Welcome to Titans Wire's European Union Experience. Davis was one of the few bright spots on offense after posting seven catches for 101 yards. The following browsers are supported: Chrome, Edge (v80 and later), Firefox and Safari. Senior Writer/Editor takes a look at six things that stood out from the game as the team begins to turn its attention to Sunday's game against Pittsburgh Steelers. "It just felt good to get the game ball. It was a long road for me personally, so to have coaches and players believe in me all the way through, it meant a lot. Dennis Kelly, meanwhile, has started all five games at right tackle. "He showed true heart out there today," Brown said. He had 15 catches for 206 yards and a touchdown in the first three games of the season, but he'll now have to compete with a healthy A.J. In a corresponding transaction, Tennessee placed Taylor Lewan (torn ACL) on injured reserve. Titans coach Mike Vrabel held a video conference call on Monday, one day after the team's 42-36 overtime win over Houston Texans. "I think admittedly, he's probably not at 100-percent, but I was happy to present him with a game ball in there in front of the team for his effort, toughness and competitiveness.". He did his thing today.". Davis, the fifth overall pick in the 2017 NFL Draft, had 43 catches for 601 yards and two touchdowns for the Titans in 2019. By: Mike Moraitis. All Rights Reserved. He played college football at Western Michigan, where he became the NCAA's career receiving yards leader. He was drafted by the Titans fifth overall in … Sorry for my voice I kinda lost my voice from yelling so much lol please subscribe and turn on notifications. Henry racked up 212 yards in the team's 42-36 overtime win over the Texans, including an electrifying 94-yard touchdown run. He made a lot of big plays. It was the team's second consecutive Week 1 game with such a performance after A.J. I'm really proud of the way he went out and battled.

Author And Illustrator Song For Kindergarten, Murmel Meaning, Patty Griffin Songs, In The Shadows Lyrics Lady Gaga, Picture Exchange Sync State, Digital Audio Mixer For Streaming, Importance Of 'ilm In Islam, Universal Antivenom, Rampage Full Movie Watch, Mark Wright King 5 Son Shooting, Eagles Vs Redskins 2020,