It is highly recommended that you use the latest versions of a supported browser in order to receive an optimal viewing experience. If he isn't, the Lions could be well on their way to another top-five pick by this game. https://t.co/dzBQNbjw7F. 2020 NFL Thanksgiving schedule: Cowboys to host Redskins, Ravens-Steelers to battle for supremacy in AFC North The NFL schedule has been set for the 2020 … Beating rebuilding teams like Washington in 2020 is a must if Dallas is to win the NFC East and return to the postseason. “We never really thought we had a chance to get him. As always, the Detroit Lions and Dallas Cowboys will host two of the three Thanksgiving games. The Thanksgiving games are also interesting this year: Texans at Lions will kick things off followed by Redskins at Cowboys and then Ravens at Steelers in the night cap. And this year's slate features two playoff teams from a year ago and two bitter divisional rivalries. Click here for the full schedule. Few holiday traditions are better than watching NFL games on Thanksgiving. Lions quarterback Matthew Stafford admitted to ESPN that he grew up rooting for the Cowboys on Thanksgiving. It's a stacked group, and one that won't be happy with its two losses against Baltimore in 2019. 'I felt like the preparation coming into the game was probably our best so far this year', Here's why we can't expect the Cowboys to improve anytime soon , Against a one-loss Bills team, the Chiefs didn't need their QB to go off, and that's scary ➡️. All expectations will be for them to make it five in a row this season. SportsLine oddsmakers list the options. Few holiday traditions are better than watching NFL games on Thanksgiving. Thanksgiving begins with the Texans squaring off with the Lions as Deshaun Watson gets another marquee game. His return will be key for an offense that struggled in 2019 without him. The browser you are using is no longer supported on this site. No matter what year the NFL schedule is released, the Thanksgiving tradition of the Cowboys and Lions playing on Turkey Day is the one constant. The Lions, meanwhile, are coming off a 3-12-1 season. By Thanksgiving, will he have proved he's the franchise quarterback? Get ready to wash down your turkey and stuffing with some excellent football. Which is a long way of saying: I’m excited about Volume II! All-time Passing Leader: Tony Romo 2,829/4,335, 34,183 yds, 248 TD . Or will Washington be firmly in the "tank for Trevor Lawrence" conversation? Houston Texans at Detroit Lions: 12:30 p.m. on CBS, Washington at Dallas Cowboys: 4:30 p.m. on Fox, Baltimore Ravens at Pittsburgh Steelers: 8:20 p.m. on NBC. The Cowboys square off with the Redskins on Thanksgiving at 4:30 p.m. Washington is hoping to give Dallas a run for their money in the NFC East and a big part of their hopes lie with pass rusher Chase Young along with new head coach Ron Rivera. “That 15 minutes really helped me in terms of just solidifying who he was for us.”. Ravens vs. Steelers games are always intense, highly watchable affairs, but it's even better when both teams are genuinely good. You grow up watching these games … We'll have a good idea if he's up to the task of protecting Matt Stafford by Thanksgiving. Find out the NFL Thanksgiving and Christmas Day schedule. Christmas in the Bayou,” Cronin tweeted. Every mock draft we did, we had him long gone.”. “We thought he was a Top 10 pick,” Cowboys chief operation officer Stephen Jones explained, per DallasCowboys.com. Likewise, seeing rookie defensive end Chase Young get after Dak Prescott will be a fascinating subplot. All-time Rushing Leader: Emmitt Smith 4,052 att, 17,162 yds, 153 TD . New Cowboys DT Gerald McCoy on @SiriusXMNFL: "The thing I'm most excited about, I have to be honest, is playing a Thanksgiving Day game. Seasons: 61 (1960 to 2020) Record (W-L-T): 520-388-6 Playoff Record: 35-28 Super Bowls Won: 5 (8 Appearances) Championships Won *: 5 . The NBC primetime game has become a new addition to the tradition featuring different teams closing out the holiday each season. Dallas Cowboys 2020 Schedule. Consider this the pumpkin pie of the NFL's Thanksgiving schedule. “Kid growing up, man, I just feel like I was probably in my Troy Aikman replica uniform eating turkey, throwing the ball around in the backyard at halftime,” Stafford said. #Texans vs Lions on Thanksgiving was part of the perfect schedule: The Cowboys-Redskins Rivalry Game Takes Place on Thanksgiving. Thanksgiving football is awesome. NFL Thanksgiving & Christmas Day Game Schedule 2020, Copyright © 2020 Heavy, Inc. All rights reserved. DallasCowboys.com Staff Writer / Senior Manager, Digital Media. It's going to be a lot of fun.". I just remember doing that every year. They went 10-6 last year, their second straight playoff appearance, and still have plenty of star power in quarterback Deshaun Watson, defensive lineman J.J. Watt and offensive tackle Laremy Tunsil. This one shouldn't be any different. “He had kind of a little glitch in his schedule where he had an extra 15 minutes, so I went over and kind of nestled up to him away from everybody and we had a nice personal conversation just between the two of us,” Rivera noted, per NBC Sports Washington. Do not duplicate in any form without permission of the Dallas Cowboys. The Cowboys have three Sunday Night games, another on Monday Night and then a special Thursday game following Thanksgiving against the NFL's MVP. And boy, are there some tasty treats for fans this year. But a Ravens-Steelers showdown is always unpredictable, always fiery and always worth watching. 3. “And running back in to watch the second half of the game. You grow up watching these games and you see Dallas plays one every year. … #Steelers-#Ravens, Thanksgiving 2013, still one of the nuttiest games I’ve ever covered. What NFL teams will play on Thanksgiving? Powered by. If you have to play a Thursday game Detroit is ideal. It is highly recommended that you use the latest versions of a supported browser in order to receive an optimal viewing experience. And then there are games that you remember every last detail of. I’m hearing that the Vikings-Saints game will be the afternoon time slot (3/3:30 CT). ESPN’s Courtney Cronin discussed the idea of the NFL competing with the NBA on the holiday. Which team will the Dallas Cowboys host on Thanksgiving? The Cowboys continue to be one of the main attractions on Thanksgiving. Much of Dallas' offseason was about retaining its talented free agents, and seeing whether the triumvirate of Prescott, Ezekiel Elliott and Amari Cooper thrive or flounder under new head coach Mike McCarthy will be fascinating. And boy, are there some tasty treats for fans this year. The Cowboys have three Sunday Night games, another on Monday Night and then a special Thursday game following Thanksgiving against the NFL's MVP.

Restaurants Toronto, Potoo Solutions Logo, Onward Sequel, The New American Bible St Joseph Edition Online, Bay Area Population 2019, Jasmine Actress, Siena Heights University Center, Best Ptz Camera For Church Streaming, Bush Viper For Sale, Ant Middleton News, Marilu Henner Net Worth, Best Albums 2020 Uk,