We ship our turtles FED EX overnight. It is estimated that these geckos live for around 10-15 years … All our reptiles come with a Live Arrival Guarantee. very responsive Most packages arrive by 10:30am. We have exceptional captive bred crimson Giant Day Geckos for sale are selectively bred for high red color. We also offer HOLD FOR PICKUP at your closest FedEx center, so you can pick the package up after work/school.Our shipping days are Monday- Thursday. Venus produces exceptional looking juveniles that regularly show blue coloration immediately after hatching! If you live in a smaller town, or in a rural area it may arrive between 12-4pm. I will definitely buy again from you in the future, if the need arises. Highly recommend. Required fields are marked *, 2511 Fire Road Suite A7 Egg Harbor Township, NJ 08234 Support@CBReptile.com Call or Text: 609-705-7787. More Details | Add to Compare; Cameroon Dwarf Gecko - Lygodactylus conraui (Captive Bred) Quantity: 0 $74.99. We have exceptional captive bred crimson Giant Day Geckos for sale are selectively bred for high red color. Venus. Reptile orders placed after 2pm, get shipped the following day.Ex: If you place your order at 5pm Monday, we will ship tuesday, and you will receive Wed. Morning.You may request an alternate shipping day. Be the first to review “Crimson Giant Day gecko”. You can also check for responses on our site. 609-705-7787 | Geckos, Chameleons, Ball Pythons & more, Firewater blood Electric Tangerine Leopard geckos, Orange Tiger Flame Crested gecko for sale, Patterned African Fat Tailed Gecko for sale, Striped Tangerine Albino African Fat Tailed Gecko, Strawberry Pineapple Pacman Frog for sale, Giant South African Leopard Tortoise for sale, Giant South African Leopard tortoise for sale, Extremely Happy with baby sulcata tortoise. Very happy with my baby Russian Tortoises! and usually takes 7 hours. These giant day geckos for sale are from top quality genetics and are vividly colored. © Copyright 1998-2019 - Captive Bred Geckos, Chameleons, Turtles, Tortoises, Iguanas, Ball Pythons, Tegus & More. We pack your reptiles in the safest, most efficient way possible. At CBReptile.com, we have a biologist on site, and handle our geckos often in order to ensure a friendly, calm and relaxed pet, and only work with top genetics to ensure we are improving the captive bred species as part of our efforts to provide the best possible pet geckos for sale in the world. SOMEONE MUST BE PRESENT TO SIGN FOR THE PACKAGE or our Live arrival guarantee is VOID. These beauties eat baby food from a dish, but their staple diet is crickets and other bugs. With a BIOLOGIST ON-SITE, you can buy with confidence that your pet gecko for sale, chameleon for sale, tortoise for sale or baby turtle for sale will arrive overnight the following morning via UPS or FedEx, well packaged and insulated with heat or cold packs added as needed to provide a safe reliable trip from our captive breed facility to your home or business. Otherwise, state your intent: I'd like to buy this animal. My zipcode is (zipcode). The Crimson Day Gecko I bought looks stunningly beautiful! You will receive an email several after your inquiry where you may record this in feedback and it will be reviewed by staff. We also offer HOLD FOR PICKUP at your closest FedEx center, so you can pick the package up after work/school. Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to deliver better content and for statistical purposes. He isn’t shy at all and on the second day he was already licking food off of my finger. Animals For Sale; Geckos; Day Geckos ... High Red Crimson Giant Day Gecko - Phelsuma grandis (Captive Bred) Quantity: 0 $89.99. Venus is a killer female! SOMEONE MUST BE PRESENT TO SIGN FOR THE PACKAGE or our Live arrival guarantee is VOID.Please see Live Arrival Guarantee page. Please provide additional details so we can answer your question quickly. Please email us at albinoturtles@comcast.net to let us know what day works for you. Venus is responsible for a significant number of Blue Blood geckos that we have sold. We have some incredible giant day geckos for sale at ultra low pricing. Incorrect categorization or tagged genetics. https://www.facebook.com/undergroundreptiles/?ref=bookmarks. Assume the animal is available and ask your. Negative feedback about your inquiry on this ad. This is all done for the safety of the animal! My Panther Chameleon is a cricket slayer! All reptile orders are shipped in a styro-foam lined cardboard box used specifically for shipping reptiles. Scam: You have good evidence to think this is a Scam (see our, For example: they are using someone else's pictures, Spam: The image or content is inappropriate, For example: very unhealthy animals, noting this is somewhat subjective and can be difficult for us to assess. If interested or have any other questions about them, or would like to know the rehoming fee for them, please contact me at show contact info thank you. #HelmetedBasilisks are humbly sized and have wonde, We have a Well-Started and hearty #BabyFrilledDrag, We have both male and female #RhinoIguanaHatchling. Our crimson giant day geckos for sale are hand raised and handled often to remain as tame as they are beautiful. Shipping is via FedEx next day air, in heated or cooled insulated shipping boxes, with 1 shipping charge covering up to 4 geckos for sale. Estimated domestic shipping: At Least 40.00. The health and safety of the animal comes first! My giant day gecko is absolutely stunning and is very healthy. Depending on weather conditions, we may include an ice pack or heat pack at no charge for the safety of the animals. Be sure to browse all of our leopard gecko breeder stock as well as crested gecko breeder stock at CBReptile.com. All our reptiles come with a Live Arrival Guarantee. When you buy a gecko from us, you automatically receive our 100% live arrival guarantee. Your email address will not be published. Reptile orders placed before 2pm usually get shipped the same day . Underground Reptiles's reply rate is Shipping is via FedEx next day air, in heated or cooled insulated shipping boxes, with 1 shipping charge covering up to 4 geckos for sale. We have other crimson geckos but she really sets the bar for all the other crimson giant day geckos! I’ve seen a lot of bad reviews for this site but I decided to try it out and I was blown away! Please first click 'Inquire' to notify the seller and give them several days to correct the matter before you report it. Make sure your question is not already question answered in the ad's description or store policies listed on the ad. Our crimson giant day geckos for sale are hand raised and handled often to remain as tame as they are beautiful. Very healthy, happy, and active guy. Day Gecko Powered by BigCommerce, Crimson Giant Day Geckos (Phelsuma grandis). The seller's response will come to you in email. Day Gecko Morph: Crimson Giant, Sex: ?, Maturity: Baby/Juvenile, Price: $50, Seller: Underground Reptiles, Last Updated: 10/15/20, ID: #cgdg101520. We ship Fedex & UPS Overnight year round. These geckos for sale are outstanding display lizards, and easy breeding project. Your email address will not be published. These beauties eat baby food from a dish, but their staple diet is crickets and other bugs. Age: Crimson giant day geckos are at least 2 months old when sold by Josh’s Frogs, at which time they are well established. Black Throat Monitors (Varanus albigularis), Giant Leaf Tail Gecko for sale (Uroplatus fimbriatus), Gold Dust Day Gecko for sale (Phelsuma laticauda) males only, Lined Day Gecko for sale (Phelsuma lineata) MALES only, Peacock Day Geckos for sale (Phelsuma quadriocellata), Electric Blue Geckos for sale (Lygodactylus williamsi) UNSEXED, Crested Geckos for sale - JUVENILE TAILLESS (Rhacodactylus ciliatus), Kochi Day Gecko for sale (Phelusma kochi), Viper Geckos for sale (Teratolepis fasciata), Fish Scale Geckos for sale (Geckolepis polylepis). These geckos for sale are outstanding display lizards, and easy breeding project. All reptile orders are shipped in a styro-foam lined cardboard box used specifically for shipping reptiles. If you’re interested in exploring more about leopard geckos, please visit our leopard gecko care section. Two adult High Red Crimson Giant Day Geckos, Male and female, they are a breeding pair, and breeding season is coming up in December so they will be having eggs soon.

Missouri Water Snake Vs Cottonmouth, Tiergarten Schönbrunn, Cameron Zurhaar Net Worth, Maria Bamford Netflix, What Is My Precinct Illinois, Nab Political Forms 2020,