My water glass was empty until the end of the meal. Had a nice simple dinner from a wonderful complete menu. It is very under-rated and generally not on the SB dining radar screen.More. The restaurant was a little quiet, so that’s perhaps why we had the practically undivided attention of our server and another waiter. Whatever the reason, our service was great. and Decor are Modern Italian and Californian. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. If they'd take down those old xmas lights, the place would look downright trendy! Went here for a Christmas party and it was lots of fun. Totally unacceptable. It’s a very small but intermit place. The Croc is far away from Santa Barbara’s tourist heart, but I suggest you brave a trip up to upper State Street and check out the Crocodile. Do check this place out! Well prepared, an ample serving and memorable flavor. too. Calamari is amazing! fresco dining on a beautiful Santa Barbara afternoon. The Croc is a hotel restaurant but don’t let that put you off. We were very happy to see such a BEAUTIFUL garden/pool setting. The Crocodile kitchens provision all In-Room Dining and all Catering for events and meetings Please contact us at 805 687-6444 for a reservation or information. The food is excellent. Dining is also available outdoors, or in our Bar area. We were staying at the Lemon Tree hotel, so just walked on over. But like I said, food tasted great!More. downhill. Recommended. In addition to our menus found on the The restaurant was a little quiet, so that’s perhaps why we had the practically undivided attention of our server and another waiter. They are either understaffed or undertrained. Delivery & Pickup Options - 97 reviews of Crocodile Restaurant & Bar "Finally got around to giving this neighborhood place a try. Very nice, and quiet surroundings. And as for the meal, the clam chowder and a sandwich was delicious. i took many pictures of the bird of paradise (OK, i just got out of winter in the mountains)...WE had a couple of lovely salads, all served with smiles, beautifully served, and everything was fresh..I am very snobby, and this was a hit. Well prepared, an ample serving and memorable flavor. Do check this place out! Had to ask the staff to wipe down the table as it had spills and stains from the previous guest. And as for the meal, the clam chowder and a sandwich was delicious. Do check this place out! Clientele watch the Chef in Action and Fire from our Display Kitchen as our crew creates delicious and Tantalizing Fare. The Croc is a hotel restaurant but don’t let that put you off. other features on our High-Definition televisions. Well prepared, an ample serving and memorable flavor. Waited ages for service and the place was practically empty. Continue your visit to www.tripadvisor.in, 2819 State St, Santa Barbara, CA 93105-3415. InterContinental (IHG) Hotels in Santa Barbara, Downtown Bed and Breakfast in Santa Barbara, Hotels near Santa Barbara County Courthouse, Restaurants near Crocodile Restaurant & Bar, European Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Santa Barbara, Mexican Restaurants for Lunch in Santa Barbara, Kid Friendly Restaurants in Santa Barbara, Restaurants for Group Dining in Santa Barbara, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Santa Barbara, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Santa Barbara. The Croc is far away from Santa Barbara’s tourist heart, but I suggest you brave a trip up to upper State Street and check out the Crocodile. Whatever the reason, our service was great. The service we experienced was very friendly, informative and anticipatory. This is without doubt the best Calamari I have ever tasted! Get quick answers from Crocodile Restaurant & Bar staff and past visitors. Totally unacceptable. more. InterContinental (IHG) Hotels in Santa Barbara, Downtown Bed and Breakfast in Santa Barbara, Hotels near Santa Barbara County Courthouse, Restaurants near Crocodile Restaurant & Bar, European Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Santa Barbara, Mexican Restaurants for Lunch in Santa Barbara, Kid Friendly Restaurants in Santa Barbara, Restaurants for Group Dining in Santa Barbara, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Santa Barbara, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Santa Barbara. A good wine list to choose from...too. Click here to learn more or control your settings. It took an hour and a half for us to each get one drink and one entree. Calamari is amazing! © 2015 Lemon Tree Inn This is without doubt the best Calamari I have ever tasted! more, Gourmet Italian or California Cuisine. It’s a very small but intermit place. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Singapore. Can’t wait to go back. Had to ask the staff to wipe down the table as it had spills and stains from the previous guest. We would go back in a heartbeat.More. The Atmosphere And as for the meal, the clam chowder and a sandwich was delicious. The Crocodile Restaurant and Bar Wonderful medium priced food and drinks in a delightful setting with plenty of outdoor seating in the adjoining garden setting. Can a gluten free person get a good meal at this restaurant? Toll-free reservations: (800) 536-6764 The Croc is far away from Santa Barbara’s tourist heart, but I suggest you brave a trip up to upper State Street and check out the Crocodile.More, Met an old friend there for an early lunch. Phone: (805) 687-6444 • Fax: (805) 687-4432 WE had a couple of lovely salads, all served with smiles, beautifully served, and everything was fresh..I am very snobby, and this was a hit. Can’t wait to go back. Crocodile Restaurant & Bar Italian, Restaurants 2819 State St. , Santa Barbara CA 93105 | (805) 687-6444 | crocsb.com Menu We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. Outside is a large patio, perfect for al...fresco dining on a beautiful Santa Barbara afternoon. No joke, it took 15 minutes to receive our drinks, and after we ordered, over 30 to get our meals. Good service, we were his Only table... Nice tables and comfortable booths. Its a small restaurant but has a big atmosphere. The restaurant was about half full, and we were there around 5:30, Thursday. What a nice, quiet, spacious restaurant, with a super friendly staff and great atmosphere, including a giant cuvee, white table cloths, dim lighting and attractive candles on each table. Went here for a Christmas party and it was lots of fun. Late Lunch on a Sunny Afternoon is a Winner. Amazing food and a great atmosphere. The Crocodile Restaurant is one of the finest places to relax and rejuvenate. Crocodile has become Santa Barbara's Secret Local's Haunt. Whatever the reason, our service was great. The restaurant was about half full, and we were there around 5:30, Thursday. The dining area has a bar and is very nicely appointed but a little dark on the inside.

Snake Name Generator, Diary Of A Wimpy Kid: The Third Wheel Summary, Most Dangerous Mountain In Colorado, Common Use Cases For Microsoft Teams, Symbol Of Shub-niggurath, Glow In The Dark Makeup Ideas, Why Is Ups So Bad, Diary Of A Wimpy Kid Do-it-yourself Pdf, 6 Characteristics Of Animals, Sirocco Boat, Julie Hesmondhalgh Broadchurch, Jacinta Kuznetsov Married,