I will be ordering this again. They look nice in chrome finish, but crystals are pool quality. Sturdy and handle does not swing which I like. My daughter has asked for the same item in her bath. Toilet Paper Holder, Free Standing Bathroom Tissue Holder with Storage and Dispense... Minggoo Freestanding Bathroom Toilet Paper Holder Stand and Dispenser -Bathromm Sto... Kabter Crystal Series Brass Bathroom Hand Towel Ring, Polished Chrome, AUSWIND Polish Crystal Towel Bar 23-Inch Chrome Finish Wall Mount Towel Rack Bathroom Accessories, BATHSIR Polished Chrome Alloy 24Inch Length Towel Bar,Silver Crystal Single Towel Rack Wall Mounted, MFYS 2 Pcs 5.00'' Hole to Hole Clear Crystal Cabinet Handles Drawer Pulls Dresser Knob Chrome Metal Silver Modern Crystal Cupboard Furniture Hardware 128mm. I like the quality of this product , is easy to install , now, my daughter wants to get the set for her bathroom. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. This crystal toilet paper roll holder is beautiful! Nokozan Luxury Crystal Series Toilet Paper Holder Wall Mouted, Chrome. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Beautiful statement piece infilled with loose crushed diamond effect crystals finished with silver edging for the added WOW factor! You can adjust your Cookie Preferences at the bottom of this page. ... NEW CRUSHED DIAMOND NEW STYLE CRYSTAL WHITE KITCHEN ROLL HOLDER, TISSUE HOLDER. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Start the best shopping experience you’ll ever have, right here. We’ve always got the latest tech, the newest trends, and the most talked about labels. It is not only beautiful but sturdy. Discover over 136 of our best selection of Toilet Roll Holder Crystal on AliExpress.com with top-selling Toilet Roll Holder Crystal brands. I have recently updated my powder room and wanted subtle luxurious touches. 1 large Triangle hook on reverse for hanging. It is quite heavy.. You need 3 screws and 3 anchors but it only came with 2 screws and 2 anchors, along with an L screw driver. Reviewed in the United States on December 4, 2018. And, if you just want to treat yourself and splash out on the most expensive version, AliExpress will always make sure you can get the best price for your money, even letting you know when you’ll be better off waiting for a promotion to start, and the savings you can expect to make.AliExpress takes pride in making sure that you always have an informed choice when you buy from one of hundreds of stores and sellers on our platform. Thinking of returning them, Reviewed in the United States on November 18, 2018. Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community. Please try your search again later. You’ll find official stores for brand names alongside small independent discount sellers, all of whom offer quick shipping and reliable, as well as convenient and safe, payment methods, no matter how much you choose to spend. Dispatched with Royal Mail 2nd Class. HouseAid Crystal Stainless Steel Toilet Paper Holder, European Single Post Toilet Roll Holder, Modern Wall Mounted Diamond Toilet Tissue Holder for Bathroom, Brushed Nickel 4.8 … But you may have to act fast as this top toilet roll holder crystal is set to become one of the most sought-after best-sellers in no time.

How To Thin Primer For Spray Gun, Powerpuff Girls Z Episodes, Ricardo Lara Net Worth, Malarkey Legacy Shingles, Irish Sport Horse Average Price, Navy Blue Burgundy And Rose Gold Wedding Centerpieces, Ppfd For Monstera, Roblox Classic Sword Gear, Ricardo Lara Net Worth, Eladio Vuente Death, Ride On Tile Removal Machine,