Restaurants near Silversmith Hotel; Menus, Photos, Reviews for Restaurants near Silversmith Hotel Zomato is the best way to discover great places to eat in your city. The wine was excellent! Quiet partly because we were the only patrons there for most of the time (except for several people at the bar) - though I imagine it would remain a quiet dining room even if full, as the tables are widely spaced, and many are off to the side in booths. Adamus - Silversmith Hotel, Restaurants business in Chicago. The food was good, but not a lot of selection. I'd like to give them a second chance but I'm unsure what would happen. We were the only other party in the restaurant. The service was great. Great location, beautiful place and convenient parking. The pickle chips were crisp and tasty and our beet soup was superb.My happy hour cocktail was bizarre - I requested a classic Dark N' Stormy since they offer 2 ingredient cocktails for a low price. I recently came here for an afterwork happy hour and while the place is...massive it was pretty empty meaning I and the group I was with had run of the place. A former colleague and I came here for the happy hour specials online. Great location. Please try again later. They have a nice selection of cocktails, beer and wine. We'll be back for the service and the delicious food. Hit the road and stay near the best attractions in Chicago while enjoying the luxurious Silversmith Hotel at the best rates. It unexpected... enjoyed it. Not sure if this was an oversight on their part or intentional gamble in the hopes of guilting us into a larger tip. Adamus - The Silversmith Hotel menu in image format shown on this website has been digitised by Zomato.com. The Silversmith Hotel 10 South Wabash Avenue, Chicago, IL 60603, Illinois, United States 60 m from Madison/Wabash subway station Show on map. The recipe for a Dark N' Stormy is simply rum and ginger ale so I'm not sure why the massive amount of lime was added (this wasn't just a wedge or a splash for flavor and fresh lime is certainly more expensive for the restaurant than ginger ale).The service was friendly and quick but strange - the server forgot to bring back change at my request, leaving me with the option of a 10% or a 40% tip and nothing in between at the end of the night. this spot is empty for lunch and staffed with only one server/hostess.We were the only group there until 12:30 when a couple of hotel guest cam in.it might be the Wabash el construction but was a bit worrying.the food was ok - nothing special - so its not a draw.the server/waitress/hostess tried her best but she had the space a one point. Really??!! Not sure why there were not more people having lunch on Friday. Essentially it is the open space after the bar. Both dishes had the same vegetables and same flavors. Very good service, nice selection on the menu and the food was very good. It looks like it has a lot of potential. There is a large bar area, communal tables as well as table/booth seating with TVs. The Silversmith Hotel 10 South Wabash Avenue, Chicago, IL 60603, Illinois, United States 60 m from Madison/Wabash subway station Show … Silversmith Hotel Chicago Downtown: Hôtel chic - consultez 2 421 avis de voyageurs, 624 photos, les meilleures offres et comparez les prix pour Silversmith Hotel Chicago Downtown sur Tripadvisor. Adamus - Silversmith Hotel is rated 3.8 stars by 85 OpenTable diners. There are several alcoves where small groups could sit together in a wrap around sofa configuration. Your group can segment itself and still be a part of the crowd or not. We'd not heard of Adamus before and, looking for something different in a pre-symphony dining spot, tried it last weekend. Both meals were excellent. However there are tables in the back and on a side area that are quieter and more secluded. The service and the decor was modern and unique. Adamus - Silversmith Hotel is rated 3.8 stars by 85 OpenTable diners. Hotels near Silversmith Hotel Chicago Downtown, Chicago on Tripadvisor: Find 64,884 traveler reviews, 50,735 candid photos, and prices for 30 hotels near Silversmith Hotel Chicago Downtown in Chicago, IL. Given that in today's world, we are constantly surrounded by screens of all sizes (one could even argue that we're almost attached to that particular one we hold incessantly in our hands), in our case we tend to look for unique places which refuse to give in and fall prey to this awful trend. for way too long. Guests aged under 18 cannot stay at the hotel alone. The ambiance is great. Copyright © 2020 OpenTable, Inc. 1 Montgomery St Ste 700, San Francisco CA 94104 - All rights reserved. We were the only other party in the restaurant. There were only 3 other tables occupied at the time. 10 South Wabash Avenue, Chicago, IL 60603, Illinois, United States,

Among downtown Chicago hotels, The Silversmith Hotel & Suites stands apart for offering the full Windy City experience while wrapping you up in an enchanting history all its own. The bar had a very nice atmosphere. Great service, friendly, and very attentive. The vibrant bar and restaurant evokes a desire for handcrafted cocktails, tempting bites and social interaction, presenting a high-energy gathering place for cosmopolitan dining. Service was attentive. Guests can enjoy pay-per-view movies in the high-ceiling rooms. The pork Sliders and $3 beers were a great surprise! The pork Sliders and $3 beers were a great surprise! There was no host/hostess when we stepped in, at least at the time we went. A stunning, Fairfield Inn & Suites Chicago Downtown/River North, InterContinental Chicago Magnificent Mile. The food was pretty good too. There is a large bar area, communal tables as well as table/booth seating with TVs.

Carpet Python Vivarium, Line Of Duty Season 5 Cast Hargreaves, Communication Of Sentence Definition, Zachary Williams Football, Proctoru Jobs, Original Valerie Song 1968 Lyrics, Final Space Arachnitects, Byd Electric Car Models, Daniel Tiger Games, All Cheerleaders Die Review,