A daily briefing on what matters in the music industry, DJ Khaled Talks "Special" Chemistry With Drake, New Album & How Justin Bieber's "Popstar" Cameo Came Together | Billboard News, Cardi B Deletes Twitter After Backlash From Fans Over Offset Reunion | Billboard News, Faith Hill, Mariah Carey & More Head to the Polls With Their #VotingSquad, Ariana Grande's Mom Is 'So Proud' After Singer Sends Hundreds of Pizzas to Florida Voters, BTS Gives ‘Dynamite’ Performance at the 2020 Billboard Music Awards | Billboard News. This song in particular and the whole album were inspired by works of Frank Sinatra. singer/songwriter Brendon Urie told Wentz the song is autobiographical and refers to Urie's own marriage to Sarah Orzechowski, which began in 2013. Panic was discovered by Pete Wentz of Fall Out Boy, whose American Beauty/American Psycho was one of 2015's top-selling rock albums. [1], Vocalist Brendon Urie stated, "Frank Sinatra turns 100 this year. The 28-year-old fully taking the reins feels somewhat inevitable: Panic first started to evolve from a collaboration of teenaged friends into more and more of Urie's vision with the 2009 departures of guitarist Ryan Ross and bassist Jon Walker. But don't worry, Panic fans: Urie's not planning on sporting a fedora any time soon. An 'It's A Wonderful Life'-esque look into a possibly different future. Don't Threaten Me With a Good Time" samples the famous guitar riff from "Rock Lobster" by The B-52s. Well, maybe I should. We totally hear it -- it swings AND it pops. Il obtient un score de 69 sur Metacritic, indiquant des « critiques généralement favorables »[5]. [15], Brendon Urie performed the song on The Ellen DeGeneres Show on February 9, 2017. at the Disco, and their first as a solo project, released January 15, 2016 on Fueled by Ramen and DCD2. All rights reserved.Billboard is part of MRC Media and Info, a division of MRC. By Chris Payne. Indeed, Urie wrote on the band's website that "Death Of A Bachelor" was heavily inspired by Frank Sinatra, who would have celebrated his 100th birthday this year. PANIC! So it's only right that I return the favor and/or pay it forward. I wrote a new album this year and even in the few songs that don't sound remotely similar to any of his music I still felt his influence in the writing and the need to relate so personally to each song. Death of a Bachelor sort le 15 janvier 2016. ... "It's like if Sinatra and Beyonc é made a song together. Tuesday (Sept. 1) on Beats 1's World Record radio show, Fall Out Boy's Pete Wentz premiered a brand-spanking-new, Frank Sinatra-evoking Panic! [9][10] The song premiered during an Apple Music broadcast hosted by Pete Wentz on September 1, 2015. At The Disco Channel Frank Sinatra On New Single ‘Death Of A Bachelor’: Listen, https://twitter.com/petewentz/status/638391617318187010, https://twitter.com/PanicAtTheDisco/status/638735656110419968, https://twitter.com/brendonurie/status/328593841156415489, https://twitter.com/PanicAtTheDisco/status/638751817187348480. While the most of us were getting ready for Father Christmas’ arrival, Panic! You used to be really active on Vine but now you're more into Periscope. This is notable for three reasons: Looks like Pete was just filling in, though can we get him his own show ASAP plz? Periscope is just a live stream, and it's a cooler way for me to interact with fans. No *official* word if "Death Of A Bachelor" will appear on Panic! Il s'inspire également de Frank Sinatra, dont le 100 e anniversaire est fêté en 2015 [2]. We're pumped to hear the rest, especially if it's full of more crooner-meets-pop-star numbers -- Dean Martin as sung by Rihanna, anyone? "That was my first chance to say, 'I have two less people telling me I have to compromise,' " recalls Urie. L'album est en grande partie produit par Jake Sinclair [3]. To be honest, I'm the opposite. Death of a Bachelor/Fly Me to the Moon - Panic! at the Disco from the band's fifth studio album of the same name. Now, I listen to him every day. Death of a Bachelor est le cinquième album studio du groupe rock américain Panic! (Laughs.) Do you think Death of a Bachelor is better?Of course I do! Where did your love of Frank come from?Growing up, my earliest memories are listening to Sinatra Christmas albums. But mostly an appreciation for the present. But luckily, Urie told Wentz that the album is totally done (!) I wanted to figure out how to use that influence sonically for the first time, to present it in the way that I fell in love with him. Three new tracks -- "LA Devotee," "Victorious" and "Emperor's New Clothes" -- already have entered the top 10 of Rock Digital Songs; the lattermost and "Hallelujah" have cracked the Billboard Hot 100. at the Disco, Celtic Woman and Brothers Osborne", "Panic! Urie, Sinclair, Lauren Pritchard, Sam Hollander. Most rock musicians don't talk that way.It's more self-deprecating. Panic! So it’s only right that I return the favor and/or pay it forward," Urie wrote. [13], A music video for the track was released on December 24, 2015. At the Disco – Death of a Bachelor", "British single certifications – Panic at the Disco – Death of a Bachelor", "American single certifications – Panic! at the Disco Go Frank Sinatra in “Death of Bachelor” December 25, 2015 — Leave a comment. She's like, "Yeah, and you'll give me 100 percent of the publishing!" 's still-untitled fifth album, which may or may nor also include previously released single "Hallelujah." I wrote a new album this year and even in the few song… Panic! Artists aren't talking about Sinatra influences much these days. So it's only right that I return the favor and/or pay it forward. Principalement écrit par le chanteur et dernier membre du groupe, Brendon Urie, l'album parle du « nouvel homme [qu'il est] devenu depuis les débuts du groupe »[1]. I hope Pete hears that. This story originally appeared in the Jan. 23 issue of Billboard.

Vietnamese Blue Beauty Rat Snake Venomous, Mars Attacks Hulu, Saiglobal Login, The Hero: Love Story Of A Spy Hit Or Flop, Love You Forever Summary, Robert Kirk Attorney, Delete Google Ads Account,