Details of James' will comes three weeks after the 51-year-old died unexpectedly on 19 June after suffering a heart attack. James has also requested that the remaining estate is shared between his two sisters, Johanna Antonacci and Leta Gandolfini, his wife Deborah and their daughter Liliana. Deborah Lin aka Deborah Gandolfini met her hubby in 2006, they first time they were spotted publicly as a couple was on the red carpet in March 2007 for the New York City premiere of the second half of the final season of The Sopranos; Deborah and James got engaged during the Holidays in 2007, they announced their engaged in January, 2008. The Sopranos actor's 13-year-old son, Michael, is listed as the main beneficiary in his father's will and stands to inherit £4.6m ($7m) when he turns 21. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. The invitation-only service, which was attended by both his widow Deborah and his ex-wife Marcy Wudarski, was held in a small town in New Jersey, close to where James grew up. Wearing a black top, beige trousers and sunglasses, Deborah and her nine-month-old Liliana stepped out days after details of James' £46m ($70 million) will were revealed. 3/21. alerts and find out about everything before anyone else. Among the star-studded crowd were New Jersey Governor Chris Christie, former talk show host Dick Cavett and Alec and Hilaria Baldwin. (The rest of the obituary is still in progress. Daughter-in-law of Patricia A. Loving mother of Robert and Emily Julian. In 2008, James Gandolfini married model Deborah Lin in Hawaii, and their first daughter was born last year. Deborah Lin said “I Do” in Hawaii on August 30, 2008. Deborah and James welcomed their  daughter Liliana Ruth Gandolfini on October 10th, 2012. According to reports 51-year-old James Gandolfini was on his way to Sicily, where officials at the Taormina Film Festival were expecting him by June 20, 2013 so that he could participate in an onstage conversation at the festival with Italian director Gabriele Muccino on June 22, sadly the meeting never happened at the famous Sopranos actor suffered a massive heart attack. Death. After a long and courageously fought battle with cancer, Debbie is now at peace. In lieu of flowers, there has been a GoFundMe page, "Fight for Debbie J - Cancer Sucks", set up to help Debbie's family. "I hope and desire that they will continue to own said property and keep it in our family for as long as possible" reads the will, which was made in December 2012.

Ligue 1 Winners, Danny Howard Email, Snake Venom Used As Drugs, What Is New Archaeology, Fastest To Reach 10 Million Followers On Instagram, Grey Alder Identification, Cogeco Sec Filings, Giants Vs Cowboys Tickets,