But Anil was always so cordial that he never made me feel any different from him.”. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. However, the cherry on the cake will be John Abraham joining the amazing cast. ‘Deewana Mastana 2’: John Abraham joins Anil Kapoor and Govinda for the sequel. What do you think about this? His reply bowls Internet over, ALSO READ | Jackie Shroff reveals why he once slapped Anil Kapoor 17 times. For reprint rights: Syndications Today. The announcement was made by the ace actors on the finale night of dance reality show Nach Baliye 9, who had graced the show as guests. Interestingly, Anees also wrote Deewana Mastana. Don’t Miss #NachBaliye9Finale Tonight 8pm on Star Plus & Hotstar @StarPlus @Banijayasia @TinaAhuja16 pic.twitter.com/C1Bwy7SgdW, — Govinda (@govindaahuja21) November 2, 2019, ALSO READ: PHOTOS: Anil Kapoor looks 'jhakaas' as he steps out in style and gets papped in the city, Govinda met Anil Kapoor after a long time on Nach Baliye sets was extremely happy. All you should know about Deewana Mastana. By BollywoodHungama. Prayag Raj helped with the additional screenplay. Overjoyed by so much love, Anil Kapoor and Govinda together decided to re-make Deewana Mastana. Anil and Govinda last shared the screen in Salaam-E-Ishq back in 2006. 1,604 likes. On the show, Govinda said, "Anil Kapoor is one of the most genuine people I have met and worked with in my life. Deewana Mastana 2 latest news, photos, videos and updates from BollywoodLife.com. Add Comment. Anil was always so cordial that he never made me feel any different from him. John Abraham and Raveen Tandon to join Govinda and Anil Kapoor in Deewana Mastana sequel. Deewana Mastana is a 1997 Bollywood romantic comedy directed by David Dhawan. The actors made an announcement sort of on the set of dance reality show Nach Baliye 9. November 4, 2019 10:19 am. John Abraham says 'Deewana Mastana 2' featuring Anil Kapoor and Govinda is not on cards. Pour in your thoughts in the comment section below. Govinda and Anil Kapoor gave their fans a surprise on Nach Baliye 9 Finale. Another re-make? Two of the most popular comic actors of Bollywood, Anil Kapoor and Govinda, may soon be seen sharing screen space in the sequel to their 1997 film Deewana Mastana. Tag: Deewana Mastana 2. Actor John Abraham is all set to join the veteran Anil Kapoor and Govinda for the sequel of Deewana Mastana. Judge Raveena Tandon too, who was also seen in a cameo role in the first installment, will be … Deewana Mastana 2: Govinda and Anil Kapoor make sequel announcement on Nach Baliye 9 Finale. Directed by David Dhawan, the original film that starred Anil, Govinda, and Juhi Chawla in lead roles was released in 1997. The actors made an annoucement sort of on the set of dance reality show Nach Baliye 9. But, with the announcement of Deewana Mastana sequel, fans will be able to see the popular Jodi back. John Abraham, who is working with Anil in Pagalpanti, may also be a part of the sequel to the 1997 film. Directed by David Dhawan, the original film that starred Anil, Govinda, and Juhi Chawla in lead roles was released in 1997. Read Also| 'Anil Kapoor For Maharashtra Chief Minister,' Says A Fan; Actor Reacts . And this time, it is none other than Govinda and Anil Kapoor announcing a sequel of one their first movie together. Interestingly, Deewana Mastana 2 will also see Raveena Tandon in an important role. Verified Purchase. Deewana Mastana Movie Review & Showtimes: Find details of Deewana Mastana along with its showtimes, movie review, trailer, teaser, full video songs, showtimes and cast. The film stars Govinda, Anil Kapoor and Juhi Chawla in pivotal roles. Alia Bhatt replaces Jacqueline Fernandez as TRESemme India brand ambassador? While rumours of Prince Narula and wifey Yuvika Chaudary bagging the title are doing rounds, the Nach Baliye 9 grand finale will be aired this weekend. Reviewed in the United States on October 7, 2015. On meeting Anil Kapoor after a long time, Govinda said, “Anil Kapoor is one of the most genuine people I have met and worked with in my life. The show that promised maximum drama, glitz and glamour, and ofcourse, current couples and ex’s, grabbed every ball through this journey. The funny jodi of Anil and Govinda was first seen in 1990 film Awaargi, which was a serious movie. Prince-Yuvika were crowned champions, making it the fourth win in a row on reality shows for Prince Narula, while Anita-Rohit and Vishal-Madhurima were declared the first and second runners-up, Deewana Mastana, released back in 1997, was a box-office success, and was directed by comedy maestro David Dhawan. Govinda and Anil Kapoor on Nach Baliye 9. Explore Deewana Mastana 2 photos and videos on India.com Read details, India Today Unforgettables: You were my first teacher on set, Hrithik Roshan tells Anil Kapoor, Bihar Election 2020: Nitish Kumar takes step back, agrees to 50:50 seat deal with BJP, say sources, Head coach Simon Katich wishes RCB to be the best fielding team in IPL 2020, says Devdutt Padikkal, Ankita Konwar twirls at the beach in new dreamy Instagram video. 5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent sense of humor. Anil Kapoor opens up on how he suffered Achilles tendon for over 10 years, reveals he can now finally run, Sonam Kapoor posts adorable birthday wish for sis Rhea's beau Karan Boolani: Can't wait to celebrate with you, Anil Kapoor plays cards with wife Sunita and family; Says he still doesn't know how to hold the cards right, Sonam Kapoor shares throwback pic as she misses Rhea Kapoor, Anil Kapoor introduces newest family member, Sonam Kapoor is missing dad Anil Kapoor as actor makes her nostalgic with childhood photos, Sonam Kapoor opens up about her struggle with PCOS; Shares tips to deal with it, SP Balasubrahmanyam’s demise: Aamir Khan, Hema Malini, Ajay Devgn & others mourn the loss of iconic singer, Anil Kapoor 'blesses' Anupam Kher as he jets off for filming, duo dish out BFF goals in latest photos, Sonam Kapoor shares an adorable photo from her pre wedding ceremony to wish brother Akshay Marwah on birthday, Flashback Friday: Sonam Kapoor & sister Rhea holding onto dad Anil Kapoor in a childhood pic will win you over, Happy Birthday PM Modi: Anil Kapoor, Karan Johar, Riteish Deshmukh & other celebs send across virtual wishes, Anil Kapoor, Esha Deol and Anu Malik take to social media to celebrate 15 years of their movie 'No Entry', Anil Kapoor looks back on his film Hamara Dil Aapke Paas Hai with Aishwarya Rai Bachchan as it clocks 20 years, Anil Kapoor flexes muscles in new photos, Ishaan Khatter and Suniel Shetty seem mighty impressed, Eid al Adha 2020: Priyanka Chopra, Katrina Kaif, Anil Kapoor and others wish Eid Mubarak to fans, PHOTOS: Anil Kapoor looks 'jhakaas' as he steps out in style and gets papped in the city. Anil was always so cordial that he never made me feel any different from him.”. Watch video, ALSO READ | Sonam Kapoor thanks dad Anil Kapoor for teaching her the greatest lesson. Facebook is showing information to help you better understand the purpose of a Page. We use cookies to improve your experience on our site and show you Personalized advertisement, The official remake of Deewana Mastana has finally been announced. But Anil was always so cordial that he never made me feel any different from him.” He is my senior and I always looked up to him but I was very scared to talk to him. Before watching Deewana Mastana 2, here is all you should know about the first Deewana Mastana movie. This time we will have John Abraham too.". Deewana Mastana (26) ... 2.0 out of 5 stars Two Stars. Anil Kapoor appeared on Nach Baliye 9 to promote Pagalpanti along with John Abraham and that's when they decided to remake their 1997 hit film Deewana Mastana. And since then we haven’t seen the duo together onscreen. Copyright © 2019 - Sorting Hat Media Networks Private Limited, Automobile marketplace Droom acquires Xeraphin Finvest to boost credit, auto loans business, Yeh Hai Mohabbatein actress Divyanka Tripathi looks like a diva in a white gown, see the pictures, Arjun Kapoor resumes shooting for his untitled next film; shares photos from sets on Instagram, John Abraham’s Satyaqmeva Jayate 2 to release on May 12,2021 ; poster also released, Actor, Arjun Kapoor is COVID-19 positive, shares the news via Instagram. “Since Govinda and I have met after a long time, I would like to announce Deewana Mastana 2. Helpful. You have entered an incorrect email address! Elated about this comment, Anil and Govinda together decided that they will re-make Deewana Mastana 2. It’s raining remakes and sequels in the tinsel town. The Indian Wire, owned and managed by Sorting Hat Media Networks Private Limited, is an independent news website covering latest updates on politics, business, technology, sports etc. Regular Govinda movie with no story no sense Read more. And which actors and actresses would you want to see in Deewana Mastana sequel? Anil and Govinda last shared the screen in Salaam-E-Ishq back in 2006. This was the only time where they were paired together. Actress Raveena Tandon, who had a special appearance in the original film, has also been reported to be playing a pivotal role in the sequel. After 3 months of rigorous dance trainings, vote appeals, laughter and tears, we are just few days away from the finale episode of Nach Baliye 9! Govinda and Anil Kapoor on Nach Baliye 9. Raveena Tandon, who had done a cameo in the original film, will also be a part of the sequel. Pati Patni Aur Woh, Bhool Bhulaiyaa 2, Kick 2, Sadak 2 and others, another movie has joined the sequel list. Download the Pinkvilla App for latest Bollywood & Entertainment news, hot celebrity photos, lifestyle articles, fashion & beauty news,Hollywood, K-Drama etc . He is my senior and I always looked up to him, but I was very scared to talk to him. Yes, you guessed it right, after 22 long years, Govinda and Anil have officially announced that they will remake their much-loved movie Deewana Mastana. Read details, ALSO WATCH | India Today Unforgettables: You were my first teacher on set, Hrithik Roshan tells Anil Kapoor, Copyright © 2020 Living Media India Limited. The first movie was directed by David Dhawan, while the movie was written by Anees Bazmee.

Patriots Vs Titans 2017, Hacked Online Games Unblocked, How To Tell If A Snake Is Poisonous By Its Skin, Maybourne Hotel Group Head Office, When Do Packers Tickets Go On Sale, Glamour In Different Languages, Pittsburgh Voting Districts, Gemini Weekly Career Horoscope, One Fish Two Fish Red Fish Blue Fish Quotes, Liverpool 2019/20 Kit, Ultimate Universe Return,