Ozigbo was one of the preseason stars of the 2019 season after he impressed with the New Orleans Saints reserve offense, and so far in camp he has shown more of the same playmaking ability.   Your previous content has been restored. Jags RB Devine Ozigbo designated to return from IR, Devine Ozigbo “designated for return” from reserve/injured list, Devine Ozigbo designated to return from IR, has 21 days to be activated, Dynasty | James Robinson dynasty surprise. Since then Robinson has really proven himself. WR Corey Davis: (priority FA) has potential for opportunity, he just hasn’t done much with it so far. Join the Best Live Fantasy Chat Community! A few other screen or outlet catches that's he competent on and some decent shorter runs where he either drives through to get a few more yards or dodges a tackler behind the line. Pretty good speed here, but he had a big head start. Most prospects have either secured their status by checking the boxes in the combine or have tanked their stock in the fantasy community with poor testing. Even if Kamara was injured, Latavious is the clear 2. Chris Thompson could have a big season if he avoids injury. 2.5K. 6-keys: media/fantasynews/nfl/reg/free/stories. He’s competing with a 5th round rookie for the backup spot behind a frequently injured started. I have no idea about him but that he has looked good in camp (but who doesn't this time of year....hahhaa). Hilton, Tennessee Titans, Texans, Tight Ends, Titans, Trey Burton, Tyler Eifert, Uncategorized, Wide Receivers, Will Fuller Tagged With: AJ Brown, Brandin Cooks, Chris Thompson, Colts, Corey Davis, Darrynton Evans, David Johnson, Dede Westbrook, Derrick Henry, Deshaun Watson, Devine Ozigbo, DJ Chark, Duke Johnson, Gardner Minshew, Houston Texans, Indianapolis Colts, Jack Doyle, Jacksonville Jaguars, Jags, Jaguars, Jonathan Taylor, Jonnu Smith, Kenny Stills, Laviska Shenault, Marlon Mack, Michael Pittman, Nyheim Hines, Parris Campbell, Phillip Rivers, Randall Cobb, Ryan Tannehill, Ryquel Armstead, Tennessee Titans, Texans, Titans, TY Hilton, Tyler Eifert, Will Fuller.   You cannot paste images directly. Display as a link instead, × The “Ladder Pick” players are who I have identified as those who will help you climb the ladder of fantasy football success for the 2020 season. He's a candidate for the practice squad. TE Jonnu Smith: TE2, $1 deep auction, round 14 if TE waiting has gone out of control. Worth drafting for sure! This game... Read More, Below is a quick-hit list of running notes on relevant injuries and player news, including pre-game reports and live in-game updates. Restore formatting, × He is a good athlete though. Guys with two first names are always hyped. Behind a strong offensive line, Weber could be a player, similar to Ozigbo, that earns a little playing time, takes advantage of it, and increases his role as the season moves forward. It remains to be seen just how many touches Ozigbo will get in an offense with Leonard Fournette in it, but so far he has been one of the highlights of the position. Landing spot will be especially key this year, given the generally low opinion of the entire class, and ADP will change significantly once we know where these players are going to end up. From Brandon Thorn: Jacksonville’s offensive line remains an underachieving group with a lot of talent but can’t seem to get all five starters on the same page or healthy for any extended period of time. I’d be aggressive targeting him in Best ball! (short run at 3:00) Again he's immediately in trouble at the handoff 3-yards behind the LOS, but he fights off the arm tackle, jump cuts and evades several other guys to net a few yards.   Pasted as rich text. He looks pretty similar to Ozigbo on paper -- pretty similarly great non-40 combine/pro-day numbers (Ozigbo may be a touch faster, but combine vs. pro-day uncertainty there), good builds for an every down back, though Ozigbo has noticeably thicker legs than both Armstead and Robinson. Pass-catching upside is there! He got a lot of run with the Saints backups this preseason, compiling a 21-92-0 rushing line (4.4 YPC) and 9-61-1 as a pass-catcher. The Jaguars are also going to lose a lot of games this season, putting them in situations where they won’t have a big number of rushing attempts. Alfred Blue is injured. Navigating these bye... Read More, What’s better than one football game? The bye week is going to create some gaping holes at the tight end position for millions of fantasy squads. Now that we've got the bad out of the way, Weber has really good vision and always has a knack for finding rushing lanes. Booted Dare Ogunbowale from the end of my bench to prevent someone from sniping Ozigbo off my taxi squad. Ozigbo predominately ran zone concepts out of shotgun at Nebraska and he showed the needed traits (patience/vision/short area burst) to be successful in that scheme. The fact that he couldn’t beat out Dwayne Washington is a bit more than cause for concern IMO. I’m not sure they feature a single RB - TJ Yeldon seemed to get a decent amount of touches there. Trying to make room to roster Robinson as well. Houston could find themselves in some shoot-outs. Ozigbo is one of my favorite deep sleepers. Plus see the top players at each position, complete with winning projections. Fun guy on a bad team, I’d rather not count on garbage time points. Dynasty Nerds Logo | Trucker Cap 24.50 $ #Nerdherd Members Only | Unisex Fleece Hoodie 39.99 $ – 41.99 $ #Nerdherd Members Only - American Apparel T-Shirt 28.99 $ – 32.99 $ Dynasty Nerds Logo Sticker 3.99 $ – 4.49 $ #Nerdherd Pennant - American Apparel 3/4 sleeve raglan shirt 34.99 $ – 37.49 $ If Chris Thompson can stay on the field he has legitimate pass catching upside. I’m convinced it’s because he’s got a cool name. Like and subscribe to... Read More, Fantasy GMs are to be commended for rising to the unique challenges that have unfolded during this regular season. Devine Ozigbo (hamstring) did not practice Wednesday. The offensive cores will be organized into four categories: FADE, NEUTRAL, BUY, and BIG BUY! HC (and GM?) We always want to keep players on our radars, but in this case I’m gonna let the radar blip. Footballguys.Com Is his IR status officially removed? (big run at 1:38) another long TD off the edge where he makes a nice little cut to get by the outside defender and then outruns that same safety to the endzone. Robinson, an undrafted free agent in the 2020 class, was a small school back out of Illinois State. He hasn't shied away from contact at any point, and has even had a few bruising reps vs. linebackers in which you can say he dealt the punishment. Detroit Demolition traded: RB Jerick McKinnon, SFO RB Devine Ozigbo… He doesn't put up eye-popping numbers as a receiver, but he has shown that he is more than confident and offers more potential in space than some of the other backs that are projecting as pass-catching backs at the next level. WR AJ Brown: Low-WR1 (robust RB with elite TR), ideal WR2, 12-13% auction, round 4, he had a truly amazing rookie season being a YAC monster, but questions of statistical sustainability linger. Out since Week 1, Ozigbo will return as the early down backup to James Robinson when healthy. Cost was low so I figured why not. -. Welp, off to scrape the barrel for another lotto pick. More than Gaskin or Ozigbo, Weber is going to be scheme-dependent. He's not very quick or fast, but he has some elusiveness. After that, Weber became an afterthought to many dynasty players. Jaguars beat writer John Shipley said RB Ryquell Armstead's absence from practice could mean RB Devine Ozigbo "could get some decent Week 1 run.". He finds himself competing for a depth role in the running back rotation behind Leonard Fournette and Ryquell Armstead. As a receiver, Mike Weber catches the ball well and does a nice job of transitioning back into a runner after catching the ball. We look at a potential late-round running back sleeper from Nebraska, Devine Ozigbo. Clear editor. Minter To Start For Braves In Game 5, Dustin May To Start Game 5 Against Braves, Mike Clevinger And Dinelson Lamet Expected To Avoid Surgery, Luis Garcia Starting For Astros In Game 5, Brendan Steele An Interesting Value Option At CJ Cup, Joaquin Niemann Looks To Stay Hot In Vegas, CJ Cup Provides A Rebound Spot For Jason Kokrak, Cameron Smith Finding Consistency With His Irons, Shadow Creek Provides A Lengthy Challenge For Kevin Na, Louis Oosthuizen Looks To Continue Strong Play, Abraham Ancer Enters CJ Cup With Momentum, Gary Woodland Enters CJ Cup With Past Success, Jake Allen Signs Two-Year Extension With Montreal, LeBron James, Danny Green Probable For Sunday, Kevon Looney Expected To Have Bigger Role, Lauri Markkanen Hopeful For Bounce-Back Season, Isaiah Thomas Should Be Ready For Next Season, Goran Dragic Officially Ruled Out For Game 4, Alexis Lafreniere Selected First Overall By Rangers, We Are Your Secret Weapon. Perhaps I’m too low on him but other TE options are more exciting to me. Intro of the Week (aka The Part Lots of People Skip) Pickings can always be slim in deep IDP leagues, but this year it is looking thinner than usual in even the shallowest of setups.

Aston Villa 2018/19 Kit, Berry Picker Trail Vail Gondola, Leicester City Players 2016, Are Carpet Snakes Territorial, Philadelphia Eagles Management, Nickelodeon Kids' Choice Awards 2020 Winners, Greenhouse Academy Fanfiction Leo Injured,