We're all dying to know what line exactly pushed Jacinto into action but he didn't elaborate on what the two characters said that got him so inspired. Manny Jacinto revealed he proposed to his girlfriend Dianne Doan after being impressed by the storyline of his personal present “The Good Place.” “I used to be toying when to pop the query for a very long time,” Jacinto stated throughout a panel dialogue at Vulture Competition (by way of Vulture). He said after the first location, Doan had a funny reaction. The pair have been together for a long time and he said that he has had marriage on his mind for a while. Her big television break came when she was cast in Disney's The Descendants, where she played Lonnie, the daughter of Disney heroine Mulan. Jacinto is best known for his role on The Good Place but he has been working in TV and film since 2012. I thought it was a sign that I needed to do it, and a week later I popped the question.”, Manny’s proposal was truly a romantic trip down memory lane for the longtime couple. “I had these canvas things written down with a message saying why the places were important to us,” he revealed. Samantha Kubota is a digital journalist and editor for TODAY.com based in Los Angeles. 'The Good Place's' Manny Jacinto Proposed To His Fiancé Because Of Something His Character Did, - Our best articles delivered straight to your inbox, A post shared by Manny Jacinto (@mannyjacinto), A post shared by Dianne Doan (@dianneldoan), 8 Unromantic (But Real) Signs You've Found The Love Of Your Life, How Tall Is Barron Trump? Her work has been seen at Ravishly, Babble, Scary Mommy, The Mid, Redbook online, and The Broad Side. “I think she thought I was going to pop the question at the first place?” he laughed. “Where I first met her, where I first saw her, where we had our first date, and where we had our first dance class. She performed in the Opening Ceremonies for the 2010 Winter Olympics in Vancouver, as a backup dancer for Michael Bublé and on the show So you Think You Can Dance. The Canadian-born actor revealed that he and his girlfriend Dianne Doan have gotten engaged. Marc Evan Jackson, D'Arcy Carden and Manny Jacinto speak at Vulture Festival at The Roosevelt Hotel on Nov. 09, 2019 in Hollywood, California. Manny Jacinto, 32, and Dianne Doan, 29, are officially engaged! “They’re the most beautiful couple you’ve ever seen in your life!” Carden quipped. © 2020 by Tango Media Corporation All Rights Reserved. “I took her to places that really meant a lot to us,” he said. Manny Jacinto and ‘Warriors’ star Dianne Doan are officially engaged, as Manny revealed that he took inspiration from his NBC series to pop the question! The actor shared that he took Dianne to a number of landmarks and places that were pivotal to their relationship. Once he moved to Hollywood, he started getting work in bigger projects. He is originally from Canada and started out acting there but felt frustrated with the lack of good roles for Asian actors in his home country. “I looked at the Janet/Jason relationship, and there’s a sentence that Jason says to Chidi about relationships and it hit me pretty hard. Manny Jacinto Shirtless, Girlfriend, Dianne Doan, Parents, Ethnicity.Damn, our imaginary Asian boyfriend has got himself engaged! RELATED: 'Outlander' Star Catriona Balfe Is Married! Read on for more details. Apparently, Jacinto isn't dropping any spoilers about the rest of the season. Facts About Donald Trump's Youngest Son, You Can Find Out If Someone's A Narcissist By Asking One Question, How To Manifest Anything You Want, According To TikTok, Jacinto was speaking on a panel at Vulture Festival over the weekend, Jamaican Reggae Princess Tessanne Chin Married Her Baby Daddy — Get To Know Brandon, 'Outlander' Star Catriona Balfe Is Married! I took her through five different places, and at the last place I had our families waiting and I proposed.” We can’t help but think these two are living in the good place right now! She is the creator of the blog Stay at Home Pundit and she is a cohost of the weekly podcast The More Perfect Union. At a panel in Hollywood on Saturday, actor Manny Jacinto, best known for his portrayal of Jason Mendoza in NBC’s “The Good Place,” announced his engagement to his longtime girlfriend Dianne Doan. “I think she thought I was going to pop the question at the first place,” he said. After Secretly Giving Birth — Pic, KarJenners’ Sexiest Costumes Of All Time: Kim As A Mermaid, Kourtney As A Bride, & More, ‘RHOA’: Cynthia Bailey’s Daughter Noelle Reveals She’s Sexually Fluid & Finds Women ‘Attractive’, Abbi Murphy: 'Below Deck' Star Marries Greek BF After Getting Engaged Over Text, Adam Devine Engaged To Actress Chloe Bridges After 4 Years Of Dating -- See Her Gorgeous Diamond Ring, Laura Savoie: 5 Things To Know About PhD Student, 26, Engaged To Dennis Quaid, 65, Beyonce & Kids Reunite With Family To Celebrate Solange's Son's 16th Birthday -- Watch, Scott Disick Playfully Mocks Kourtney Kardashian As Sofia Richie Rebounds With New Romance, True Thompson, 2, Is So Cute Blowing Out Nanny's Birthday Cake With Khloe Kardashian -- Watch, ‘X-Men’ Star Famke Janssen, 55, Wears Mini Skirt While Bike Riding Around NYC — See Pics, Javi Marroquin Gets Emotional In IG Live Video After Kailyn Lowry Reveals He Tried Hooking Up Again, Well-Intended Gifts You Shouldn't Give Someone Dealing with Infertility, Betsey Johnson on Her Affordable New Makeup Line and Low-Key Beauty Routine, Let's Make a Deal: Socially Distanced Set Features Mostly Virtual Audience, Jewel Performs for Matt’s Promise Foundation 15th Annual Benefit Concert, J-Lo Models A-Rod’s New Sneakers in the Comfiest Neon-Striped Sweats. “I took her to places that really meant a lot to us,” he shared. She started her performing career as a dancer at the age of 10 and got interested in acting when she was in high school. Have news, pics or video on a breaking news story? A post shared by Manny Jacinto (@mannyjacinto) on Aug 3, 2019 at 8:14pm PDT. But she stuck with him on the tour of special spots and finally, he got to the big question. Like Jacinto, Doan is Canadian. No amount of Google searching is helping either. ", RELATED: Meet Kristen Wiig's Fiancé Avi Rothman — All The Deets On Their Engagement And Her Bling, Doan quickly caught on that something was up when Jacinto started taking her places and having her close her eyes. Congrats to the happy couple! Manny Jacinto of 'The Good Place' announces engagement to girlfriend Dianne Doan Congrats to the happy couple! At a panel discussion over the weekend, the actor shared that the show was what inspired him to ask his long-time girlfriend Dianne Doan to marry him. He has had roles on shows like Supernatural and Bates Motel. “I was toying when to pop the question for a long time,” Jacinto explained to Vulture. He got the role of Jason on The Good Place in 2016 and he's been with the show ever since. Steve Granitz via Getty Images Dianne Doan and Manny Jacinto attend the 24th annual Critics' Choice Awards in January. The Canadian-born actor revealed that he and his girlfriend Dianne Doan have gotten engaged. photo: dianne doan His passion stems from personal experiences, having faced discrimination firsthand. © Copyright 2020 HollywoodLife, LLC, a subsidiary of Penske Business Media, LLC. The Good Place star, who plays Jason Mendoza on the award winning sitcom, revealed the exciting news while attending a panel alongside his Good Place co-stars D’Arcy Carden and Marc Evan Jackson at Vulture Festival 2019 on Nov. 9. Of course, it wasn’t only visiting these spots that were a part of Manny’s proposal plan. We are referring of course to Manny Jacinto who some of you know as the bomb-throwin’, Blake Bortles lovin’, and fake drugs sellin’ Jason Mendoza in The Good Place. He'll be appearing in Top Gun: Maverick next year. Click to Subscribe to Our HollywoodLife Daily Newsletter, James Redford: 5 Things To Know About Robert Redford’s Son Who Died At 58, ‘DWTS’ Recap: One Couple Is Eliminated After Bruno Tonioli Breaks A Tie Between The Judges, The Waterproof Bluetooth Speaker Keychain That Celebs Love Is On Sale For Just $39, Kardashians Go Country: Kim, Kourtney & Kendall Don Cowboy Hats & Boots For Fun Family Pic, Ayesha Curry Claps Back At Troll Claiming She Looks ‘Different’ & Asking If She Got A ‘Nose Job’: It’s A ‘Filter’, Kailyn Lowry’s Ex Chris Lopez Cuddles Their Sons Lux, 3, & Creed, 2 Mos., In Rare Pic, Yosef Aborady: 5 Things To Know About ‘The Bachelorette’ Contestant Who’s Causing Major Drama, ‘Now & Then’ Cast Transformations: See Demi Moore Then & Now After 25 Years & More, Levi’s Is 20% Off On Amazon Right Now & Here Are The Styles Of The Celeb-Loved Denim Brand That Will Go Fast, The 2020 HollywoodLife Beauty Awards — See Over 50 Award-Winning Products, Halsey’s Buzzcut Hair Makeover: She Shaves Her Head For TikTok — See Her Look Before & After, Harry Styles Rocks Shorter Hair Makeover In New Photo & Fans Freak Over His ‘Dunkirk’-Era Look, Iggy Azalea Rocks SKIMs Velour Crop Top & Matching Pants 6 Mos. Manny Jacinto and girlfriend Dianne Doan are officially engaged, and it’s all thanks to The Good Place.On Saturday, November 9, the actor announced the news of … All The Deets On Her Wedding To Tony McGill, Meet Kristen Wiig's Fiancé Avi Rothman — All The Deets On Their Engagement And Her Bling, She expected the question to come before it finally did. “I had these canvas (notes) explaining why the places were important to us.”. All The Deets On Her Wedding To Tony McGill, Jacinto explained that he planned a very sweet, very personal proposal in Los Angeles. Jacinto said he took Doan to a total of five places, and at the last location when she turned around after reading the note, their families were there to help celebrate. Doan is also an actress and most recently appeared in the Cinemax show “Warrior” as Mai Ling.

Powerpuff Girls Z Episodes, Community Vs Rick And Morty, Therma-tru Door Dealers Near Me, Navy Blue Burgundy And Rose Gold Wedding Centerpieces, Thunderbolt 3 To Ethernet Adaptor, Upvc Windows Online,