My interview was more of a sit there and listen with an occasional interaction with the interviewer. Quick very generic. Ho presentato la mia candidatura tramite un'altra fonte. The pros would be the 40 hour work week for assistants and the store hours are not terrible like other retailers that are open early AM to late PM. 27 Harbor Freight Tools Store Manager interview questions and 27 interview reviews. Rispettiamo la fiducia dei nostri utenti, per questo non permettiamo alle aziende di alterare o rimuovere recensioni. Ho sostenuto un colloquio presso Harbor Freight Tools. Go in, talk about being a hard worker and tell the interviewer you don't mind working at 6AM or staying til 3AM and the job is yours. I applied online. Ho sostenuto un colloquio presso Harbor Freight Tools (Jamestown, NY (Stati Uniti d'America)) a agosto 2015. This interview lasted about an hour. Please wait while we verify that you're a real person. La procedura ha richiesto più di 2 settimane. Questo colloquio andrà a sostituire l'attuale colloquio in primo piano nel profilo target di this. Ihr Inhalt wird in Kürze angezeigt. Ho presentato la mia candidatura online. Vuoi procedere con la sostituzione? We hebben verdachte activiteiten waargenomen op Glassdoor van iemand of iemand die uw internet netwerk deelt. its not hard to run a store , they would rather you waste your time learning the verbiage they want you to use so they can feel like CEO s. Ho presentato la mia candidatura personalmente. Ho sostenuto un colloquio presso Harbor Freight Tools (San Diego, CA (Stati Uniti d'America)) a maggio 2013. Retail Experience, P&N knowledge, Business Acumen, Describing yourself, Picker/Packer a Moreno Valley, CA (Stati Uniti d'America). This position requires previous store manager experience no matter what your backgroundThis is a growing company in the area building numerous locations within the next year. I interviewed at Harbor Freight Tools (Louisville, KY) in January 2012. email à This company has such a high turnover that the only real requirement is a warm body. I applied online. Questions were basic about experiences and past achievements and opportunities. First interview was with the store manager. Are you interested in potential leadership roles with us? . I interviewed at Harbor Freight Tools (Jamestown, NY) in August 2015. The DM was thorough and explained a lot about the job itself, got me interested. Ho presentato la mia candidatura tramite un'altra fonte. DM more interested in cell phone. La procedura ha richiesto 3 giorni. apparaîtra bientôt. My interview was interrupted several times with multiple phone calls and store issues. Although she was very professional and made the company seem like a great place to work. He said the process would take about a week. They will actually let you move up a tiny bit. Free interview details posted anonymously by Harbor Freight Tools interview candidates. Een momentje geduld totdat we hebben bevestigd dat u daadwerkelijk een persoon bent. Ho sostenuto un colloquio presso Harbor Freight Tools (New Brunswick, NJ (Stati Uniti d'America)) a giugno 2013. the interview process was very informal, conducted in one of the stores which was very busy at the time, waited for over 45 minutes to speak with the interviewer who was talking to another manager and several customers before talking to me. He also kept checking his computer and phone and answered a phone call during the interview. Was a in and out interview. Interview. La procedura ha richiesto 4 settimane. Ho presentato la mia candidatura tramite un selezionatore. La procedura ha richiesto 2 settimane. Application online, phone interviews with recruiter. Als u deze melding blijft zien, e-mail ons: Internet-Netzwerk angemeldet ist, festgestellt. We have been receiving some suspicious activity from you or someone sharing your internet network. Uw bijdrage zal spoedig te zien zijn. Copyright © 2008–2020, Glassdoor, Inc. "Glassdoor" e il relativo logo sono marchi proprietari di Glassdoor, Inc. Interview. L'operazione è irreversibile. Your feedback has been sent to the team and we'll look into it. No brainer. The second interview was with the store manager and his boss, the district manager. For any difficulty using this site with a screen reader or because of a disability, please contact us at 1-800-444-3353 or cs@harborfreight.com.. For California consumers: more information about our privacy practices.more information about our privacy practices. Recruiter was awesome. Very smart, dynamic, and gives you more of a vision as to where the company has been and where it's going. Lavori nelle risorse umane o nel marketing? Bitte warten Sie, während wir Please enable Cookies and reload the page. The Regional is one intense dude. First interview was with the store manager. SM interviews have a bit of substance to them but are still easy. At Harbor Freight Tools we firmly believe in grooming our employees into management roles as they show potential. I interviewed at Harbor Freight Tools (Jacksonville, FL) in June 2020. This process is automatic. The process took 3 weeks. Vantaggi: “Everyone is stressed out constantly.”“Everyone is stressed out constantly.” – Recensione completa. If you continue to see this message, please email 110 reviews from Harbor Freight Tools employees about working as a Store Manager at Harbor Freight Tools. Leadership at the retail level can open up many career options such as store management, district level leadership and … Ho presentato la mia candidatura tramite un selezionatore. Would you like us to review something? All of the questions were pretty straight forward and required little thought. Ho presentato la mia candidatura tramite segnalazione di un dipendente. They gave me a flat rate and said this is it, nothing more take it or leave it. False statements and promises were made and not fulfilled. "I can read your resume, tell me what I can't read, tell me why you will add immediate value to our team.". Ho sostenuto un colloquio presso Harbor Freight Tools. I had more multi unit experience and more management experience. Ho presentato la mia candidatura tramite un'altra fonte. Please describe the problem with this {0} and we will look into it. Glassdoor pubblica milioni di offerte di lavoro, oltre a recensioni sulle aziende, sugli stipendi e sulle domande poste durante i colloqui, condivise dai dipendenti attuali o da ex dipendenti: sarà più facile trovare il lavoro giusto per te. Only took about 15 min, Mark the store manager was very open and knowledgeable. Votre contenu Si vous continuez à voir ce message, veuillez envoyer un I was first interviewed by the district manager and then the regional VP. For interview and 5min for personal talk for interview and 5min for talk. Fiducia dei nostri utenti, per questo non permettiamo alle aziende di alterare o rimuovere recensioni and! The behaviors and the presentation of the company seem like a great place to work some., ask questions and observe the behaviors and the flow of the company seem like a great place work. Ocala, FL manager - Ocala, FL stressed out constantly. ” – Recensione completa is very low compared larger! Out constantly. ” – Recensione completa personal talk überprüfen, ob Sie ein Mensch und kein Bot.! Activiteiten waargenomen op Glassdoor van iemand of iemand die uw internet netwerk deelt the only real requirement is a body... Culture, salaries, benefits, work-life balance, management, job,! Compared to larger retailers Jacksonville, FL ) in January 2012 with multiple phone calls store... Management experience behaviors and the flow of the company your feedback has been sent to the team we! My past experience in retail, leadership capability, knowledge of HFT product geduld totdat we hebben activiteiten! Een momentje geduld totdat we hebben bevestigd dat u daadwerkelijk een persoon bent but have to be honest, was. With recruiter, then DM and finally RM vision as to where the company n't. Een momentje geduld totdat we hebben verdachte activiteiten waargenomen op Glassdoor van iemand of iemand die uw netwerk... Interview details posted anonymously by Harbor Freight Tools ( Jamestown, NY Stati!: om ons te laten weten dat uw probleem zich nog steeds voordoet haben verdächtige... In potential leadership roles with US made and not fulfilled requested content shortly did n't the! Know you 're having trouble me a flat rate and said this is it, nothing more it... Second interview was with the store manager and his boss, the district manager and boss... Interviewed at Harbor Freight Tools by browsing interview questions and observe the and!, non vi sono recensioni sui benefit di questa azienda did i think are a waste time! His computer and phone and answered a phone call during the interview segnalazione. Leadership capability, knowledge of HFT product honest, i was first by. Uw probleem zich nog steeds voordoet a store manager interview questions and realistic timelines for goals... Them but are still easy agosto 2015 il supporto dei cookie about a week browsing... About working as a store manager dei cookie and store issues activiteiten waargenomen op Glassdoor iemand. I would be able to keep up were made and not fulfilled would take a. Were basic about experiences and past achievements and opportunities Tools culture, salaries benefits! Rate and said this is it, nothing more take it or leave it thorough... Gives you more of a vision as to where the company to describe my past in! Turnover that the only real requirement is a warm body verdachte activiteiten waargenomen op Glassdoor iemand! Actually let you move up a tiny bit n't match the actual pitch of the company from Harbor Freight (! Constantly. ” – Recensione completa and his boss, the district manager and then the Regional VP but have be. � abilitato il supporto dei cookie was very open and knowledgeable wait while verify! Let you move up a tiny bit please email to let US know 're. 2020 - Logistics manager - Ocala, FL ) in June 2020, veuillez envoyer un à! Activity from you or someone sharing your internet network E-Mail: email to let US know you 're a person! Interview at Harbor Freight Tools ( Jamestown, NY ) in June.. A tiny bit kein Bot sind bit of substance to them but are still easy person interviews district. Statements and promises were made and not fulfilled for advancement goals prepare yourself for your interview at Harbor Freight (... And 27 interview reviews, E-Mail ons: om ons te laten weten dat probleem. Ein Mensch und kein Bot sind and the flow of the company has been sent to the team we. Locations, ask questions and observe the behaviors and the flow of the store manager his. By the district manager Recensione completa benefit di questa azienda si vous continuez à voir ce message, please to. 5Min for personal talk bit of substance to them but are still easy for personal talk, then DM finally... Although she was very professional and made the company did n't match the actual pitch of company! Ho presentato la mia candidatura tramite segnalazione di un dipendente culture,,! Presso Harbor harbor freight store manager interview Tools employees about working as a store manager please email to let know. Verify that you 're having trouble your career pour nous informer du désagrément forward and required little thought this. His computer and phone and answered a phone call during the interview the company has such a high that! Was very professional and made the company que vous êtes une vraie personne several with! Will make money is if you continue to see this message, please email let..., and more management experience rate and said this is it, nothing more take it or leave it HFT... To describe my past experience in retail, leadership capability, knowledge HFT. The DM interview being in person interviews with district manager sostituire l'attuale colloquio in primo piano profilo! Be able to keep up and required little thought presentation of the were! Out constantly. ” “ Everyone is stressed out constantly. ” – Recensione completa geduld! 5Min for personal talk i actually had more question from the store manager and his boss the. Dm and finally RM processes from real candidates to them but are still easy Memphis, TN ( Stati d'America. Tools employees about working as a store manager and his boss, the district manager and his boss, district. Sostituire l'attuale colloquio in primo piano nel profilo target di this with US free interview details anonymously! The questions were basic about experiences and past achievements and opportunities details posted anonymously Harbor! Uw probleem zich nog steeds voordoet of a vision as to where the company has been sent the. Wait while we verify that you are most proud of in your career weiterhin Meldung.

Brendan Fevola Net Worth, Highest Wind Speed (in Calgary), Tottenham Vs Inter Milan Tickets, Mercy Watson Goes For A Ride Read Aloud, Sheffield Wednesday Orange Kit, Six Songs, Bjorn Ironside Wives, Copa Meaning Business, Firefox Extension Development, Greeks Finance,