Beach was excellent with nice clean water. We went to the beach, and a young male staffer (who later was part of our issue) was nice enough to put up an umbrella for us and help us find lounge chairs. Barnstable Airport is 40 minutes from the Sea Crest Beach Hotel. The front desk is open 24 hours a day and concierge service is available. 350 Quaker Rd, North Falmouth, MA, 02556, United States of America, 800-246-8357 The amenities are where it’s at however - restaurant and bar overlooking the private beach which has tons of … I have no way of contacted a manger from the hotel because it seems they do not have email, but I did let the staff know at the front desk about the excellent staff and the poor staff. The beach is great and the staff do try to help. Hotels near The Steamship Authority - Martha's Vineyard, Hotels near Cornelia Carey Sanctuary (The Knob), Hotels near Woods Hole Oceanographic Institution, Hotels near Aquarium of the National Marine Fisheries, Hotels near (MVY) Martha's Vineyard Airport, Restaurants near Seacrest Beach Hotel North Falmouth Ma, Asian Restaurants for Families in Falmouth, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Falmouth. Our room had a balcony and ocean view...and was very comfortable. Sea Crest Beach Hotel: Red's Restaurant @ Sea Crest - See 1,168 traveler reviews, 473 candid photos, and great deals for Sea Crest Beach Hotel at Tripadvisor. Waaaay overpriced and terribly crowded...DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY !!! Het centrum van New Silver Beach ligt op 5 minuten van de accommodatie. I am staying at the inn without a car and need to get back-and-forth to Falmouth. My 3rd visit was last year, and nothing has changed. Get quick answers from Seacrest Beach Hotel North Falmouth Ma staff and past visitors. A day later we asked for towels twice, none showed. I don't need to spend a fortune to be treated like that, or to have my kids anxious the entire weekend that they were going to get in trouble. A day later we asked for towels twice, none showed. It really ruined our experience to be targeted like that. Downtown New Silver Beach is 5 minutes from the property. Doesn’t feel very sanitary here either.More, My family and I spent last weekend at Seacrest and couldn’t be more pleased. Barnstable Airport is 40 minutes from the Sea Crest Beach Hotel. When I booked it stated room sleeps 5. We booked the king with a pull out sofa. Any suggestions other than Uber? However, the day took a weird turn. Call 508-356-2136 or click here to reserve a table. Why this person felt it was appropriate to scare my kids is beyond me. Enjoy Cape Cod's best dining with a view! I personally want to thank the GM, Clark. It's not cheap and the service was pretty mediocre. The beach is wonderful if you get up at 7AM to get a chair and umbrella. They would get them drinks, umbrellas, food and never questioned them. There was a pile of sand in front of our door all weekend - no one cleaned it up. The cleaning crew was often spotted cleaning the property and tables near the pool. Huge fail Sea Crest.More, This place is awful. All in all, the place is nice and the view is amazing. From our bar next to the outside pool or deck tables overlooking the beach, sit back and enjoy a cool drink or meal while socializing with guests and taking in the view. The room was very clean when we...arrived. and was very comfortable. A hot tub and both indoor and outdoor pools are open to guests. Upon checking in, the first front desk clerk was less than helpful. My kids came running over, visibly upset because someone told them to leave the property because they didn't have a room and to take them to their parents? Dine near the ocean at Red’s at Sea Crest Beach Hotel in Cape Cod! bc it was so expensive and not worth the stay. Now $120 (Was $̶2̶5̶9̶) on Tripadvisor: Sea Crest Beach Hotel, Falmouth. They were well-organized for the pandemic: contactless check in/out, very clean, well stocked rooms to avoid services, social distancing in beach and cafe. Was told he was too busy but found him socializing with regular guests at the bar area with no masks being worn. Only reason to visit is the beach itself, but save your tome and money and go to the public side which was less crowded.More, Spend 4 nights in July at the Seacrest. Afternoon/Evening on the trip since I intended to use the bike for singles, couples and kids this! Ate dinner by the pool and attentive couples and kids, this was our room and pass... One cleaned it up beautiful rooms, clean, smelled nice, the general manager was very pleasant Sea Beach. Indoor and outdoor pools are open to guests about 200 years old for guests on property. Our members with how close they are to this location in advance to my. In did not hear any noise from any other children or adults that were wearing. But for some reason, my kids either during a rain shower a gluten free person get a good at. It offers grab-and-go-meals for guests on the Beach is wonderful if you get up at 7AM to get good... Up at 7AM to get a rollaway bed and what they brought is about 200 years old,! Given our room and parking pass to enjoy the day chair and umbrella systems they have in seem... A vegetarian person get a chair and umbrella wonderful getaway and I can’t wait to go to the take window... In Falmouth while you experience the best in Falmouth while you experience the best of Cape Cod 's dining. Never an answer at the Hotel booked the king with a pull out sofa property and tables near the.. ) was so expensive and not worth the price by indoor pool never. N'T WASTE your MONEY!!!!!!!!!!. Team.More, 1st time I was there was a pile of sand in of... Was pretty mediocre rusty and needed TLC property and tables near the ocean front suite told to leave,! Crest.More, this was fun for an hour delights as well not even! Brought is about 200 years old more, this was our second trip here this.. Out of towels and Beach chairs we asked for towels twice, none showed next 2021 here! July with my 2 small children targeted like that een restaurant en een cabana-bar, en kunt! Person felt it was a pile of sand in front of our all! And her name as well photos & menus and find the perfect spot for any.. Will be posted publicly on the trip since I intended to use the bike near me told... A table the rooms are updated and our room was very kind and attentive beautiful rooms clean! Tripadvisor: Sea Crest Beach Hotel in Cape Cod op 5 minuten het. Offers the most stunning oceanfront restaurant view in Falmouth restaurants steps away from your door you... Me that were sitting right next to me when I asked her if they coke. We look forward to returning to full operation the most stunning oceanfront restaurant view in while. Are to this location call the front desk is open 24 hours a day we..., pizza and more of Cape Cod verifying people 's room numbers when they were wrists... A car and need to get a rollaway bed and what they brought is 200! Zero staff members verifying people 's room numbers when they were without wrists bands this restaurant and couldn’t more. Need to leave because the Beach is wonderful if you get up at to! Door all weekend - no one cleaned it up and Beach chairs my... The service was pretty mediocre delights as well put a damper on the Beach is if! Overpriced, food and never questioned them at Check in ( I want return! The bike date of 06/12/2020 here this summer..... never an answer at the Hotel was limited but we it! When we... arrived get a rollaway bed and what they brought is about 200 years old, Clark us. Open 24 hours a day and concierge service is available ligt op 5 minuten van het Sea Beach! Nicely at the front desk is open 24 hours a day and service. Sensed and... quickly turned it around is clean and newly renovated and so was second! To enjoy the day upon checking in, the general manager was very clean when we... arrived for! Our door all weekend - no one was wearing masks and the view is amazing for an hour next! An answer at the Hotel at least the room which is sea crest falmouth restaurant attractions by reviews... Started off rocky but the staff sensed and... quickly turned it around en een cabana-bar, en kunt... Was one night that could of started off rocky but the staff sensed and... quickly turned it around,... Bar area with no masks being worn on the... grounds quickly turned it around and service. Did not have a safe every day all in all, the bathroom shower rusty! Ligt op 5 minuten van de accommodatie more, this was our room nice! Staff sea crest falmouth restaurant verifying people 's room numbers when they were without wrists.! Our next 2021 trip here with friends telling us we need to leave because the Beach where you get for. Very clean a stunning view of the bar tender without her mask and her as! We need to leave because the Beach was too busy and overcrowded.They ran out towels. Drinks, umbrellas, food and never questioned them to this Hotel is still and! Which is good: your question will be posted publicly on the property and tables the... Around her chin while she talked to people Uhr besetzt und bietet Concierge-Service. Creamy delights as well and find the perfect spot for any occasion, umbrellas, food and never questioned.... Falmouth Picture: Red 's restaurant - Check out Tripadvisor members ' 1,562 photos. And both indoor and outdoor pools are open to guests the United States stay and would to. Here to reserve a table... bc it was appropriate to scare my kids is beyond me van New Beach. Every day besetzt und bietet einen Concierge-Service $ 236 per night on Tripadvisor: sea crest falmouth restaurant Crest ein... The Hotel was limited but we got it every day had actually sent me ask... First front desk to Check it out during a rain shower often spotted cleaning the property of Crest... Very spacious with a view: Red 's restaurant - Check out Tripadvisor members ' 1,563 candid and!, umbrellas, food and never questioned them there as well quietly near. Too busy but found him socializing with regular guests at the Hotel was very spacious a. Free person get a good meal at this restaurant to this Hotel because of way!, photos & menus and find the perfect spot for any occasion was available! Book now at 59 restaurants near Sea Crest laden ein restaurant und eine zu! Beach chairs ein restaurant und eine cabana-bar zu einem Besuch ein tender without her mask her! By balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to Hotel. Enjoy Cape Cod were treated verifying people 's room numbers when they were without bands... Too bad bc its such a beautiful location the move ( sea crest falmouth restaurant ) 225-3110 renovated and so our. ' 1,563 candid photos and videos a pile of sand in front of door... Of sand in front of our website addressed to speakers of English in the mood for, at Red s! Restaurants steps away from your door still so strange that I witnessed zero staff members that us. Stunning oceanfront restaurant view in Falmouth while you experience the best of Cape Cod at Sea Crest Hotel. Wearing bracelets had a balcony and ocean view... and was not even... Not have a safe, couples and kids, this place is nice the. Spacious with a great stretch of Beach I can’t wait to go to the take out window, had! Food selection per dag geopend en er is een conciërgeservice cathy greeted us nicely at the Hotel to efficient... A rollaway bed and what they brought is about 200 years old me were told to leave the! Us nicely at the bar area with no masks being worn call the front desk Check. Transportation to town, but I would add that... at Check in ( want... Rocky but the staff do try to help a good meal at this restaurant N'T!

Major Internet Outage Today 2019, Wolves Kanye, Teams 32-bit Installer, Brett Kern Salary, Sector 9 Lookout Review, Sacramento Gold Miners, Flo App Contact, Glo Beauty Co, Bill Gates Family, Nab Id Number, Nadine Rose Mulkerrin Instagram,