In January 2007, reports emerged romantically linking Wood to shock rock star Marilyn Manson before he made public his estrangement from his wife, Dita Von Teese. On Feburary 14, 2007 she also had a black heart with a lightning bolt at the centre inked on her upper left thigh, in tribute to David Bowie. '”, And possibly expand her brood in the future. Not long after, Wood and the “Beautiful People” singer — who was married to Dita Von Teese at the time — began dating. To revisit this article, select My⁠ ⁠Account, then View saved stories. Her other tattoos are a 'j' on her left ankle for former (and current) boyfriend Jamie Bell; the Edgar Allan Poe quote, "All that we see or seem, is but a dream within a dream" across her upper back; a candle based on a design by Shel Silverstein, on her lower back; the word "unless" underneath her left breast; and one on the inside of her lower lip, of a word she has yet to disclose. Us Weekly has affiliate partnerships so we may receive compensation for some links to products and services. People go through phases. Evan was often referred to as "Snowflake" during. Use of this site constitutes acceptance of our User Agreement (updated 1/1/20) and Privacy Policy and Cookie Statement (updated 1/1/20) and Your California Privacy Rights. In early 1997, Wood's parents separated and later divorced, and Wood moved with her mother to her mother's native Los Angeles, where Wood was cast in the supporting role of Jessie Sammler on the television show Once and Again. Her brother, Ira David Wood IV, is also an actor. Part of the A360 Media Entertainment Group.Powered by WordPress.com VIP, Evan Rachel Wood opened up about her controversial relationship with former fiancé Marilyn Manson: "I thought I was in love," she said, adding that ex-husband Jamie Bell was the "love of my life. Evan Rachel Wood, Amanda Nguyen, the CEO of Rise, and Rebecca O’Connor, the vice president of the Rape Abuse Incest National Network (RAINN) hope to change that. Wood and her brother were actively involved in their father's theatre, Theatre In The Park, while growing up; she appeared in a production of A Christmas Carol at the theatre when she was a few months old, and later starred as Helen Keller in a production of The Miracle Worker, under her father's direction. Evan Rachel Wood knows what it's like to be a budding teenager in Hollywood, trying to figure out which direction to take. The material on this site may not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except with the prior written permission of Condé Nast. Love and controversy — in retrospect. He would find me.”, Manson’s erratic behavior isn’t just for show—in fact, he’s been accused of sexual misconduct before.

Paonia Weather, Super League Attendances 2020, Ten Little Pirates Maths Activities, Atlanta Falcons Rug, Hoopoe Symbolism, What Does The Name Nova Mean In Spanish, The Crowded Room Netflix, International Library Day, Airbnb Copper Mountain, Camille Ramsey Instagram,