So my advice, stay away from the fake ones, unless you are not picky and would be happy with whatever, but not worth it. He paid $200, got the wrong order, got a fake product, and then offered $10. So on my end I finally did get a resolution from Paypal. He even went so far as to say it's really Pit Viper you should be mad at, because they greatly overvaluing their product. we still haven’t come to a clear consensus yet, my boyfriend is waiting to come into a little extra spending money so that he can buy the pair he really really wanted (“The Night Fall Polarized”) for suuurreee from the LEGIT site, and then we can compare the two pairs. Ordered again, a little less quality. A place for help in IDing sunglasses, legit checks, private BST, and all other sunglass related discussion and questions. thank you so much for this information, and I’m so glad you got the issue rectified! https://www.originalsglasses.shop/index.php?main_page=index. In a word, no. The factory that makes pit vipers is the same that made gas station sunglasses back in the early 2000s (look at some old hustler magazines and you’ll see em). They also have a pit on their faces between the eye and nostril, which senses heat and makes it easier for them to locate their prey. And a little flimsy feeling. 5 Most Handsome Players in the Indian Premier League 2020, Top 15 Traditional Regional Sports of Incredible India, 10 Most Popular International Cricket Stadium in India, Top 15 Most Popular Sports Played in India, 20 Most Celebrated Hindu Festival of Incredible India, Top 5 Best Places to Celebrate Christmas in India, 10 Must Visit Buddhist Monasteries of Incredible India, 5 Reasons Why we Should Celebrate Makar Sankranti, Different Celebrations of Makar Sankranti Festival in India, Top 10 Must Visit Places Around Pune in Monsoon, 10 Best And Must Places To Visit In Mussoorie, Top 20 Reasons To Visit Western Ghats of India, 5 Things That Will Make You Fall In Love With Sikkim, 5 Most Beautiful Beaches in India To Visit This Summer, Detailed Information About the Visa in India, 6 Stages of Staffing Process That Every Business owner or Hiring Manager Must Know, Top 10 Best Helmet Brands in India for Riders, Top 10 Best Electric Motorcycles and Scooters in India, Top 12 Affordable and Adventurous SUV In India, 12 Species of Giant and Small Tree Squirrels of India, 10 Species of Flying Squirrels Found in The Indian-Subcontinent, 15 Most Amazing Nocturnal Animals in India, Lesser Known 5 Types of Bengal Tigers Found in India, 9 States With Presence of Real Black Panther in India, Top 10 Longest Rail and Road Tunnels of India, Bottom 12 Private Sector Banks in India by Revenue, Top 5 Busiest Railway Station in South India, Top 10 Cleanest Stations of Indian Railways in 2019, Top 12 Best Trains of Indian Railways to Travel India, Weekend Itinerary for Beaches Around Pune, 5 Days Best Solapur Highway Itinerary From Pune, 3 Days Itinerary for Places to Visit in Kanpur, Heritage Arc Tourist Circuit of Uttar Pradesh, species of Pit Viper snakes found in India, Difference Between Berry and Cherry Fruits, Difference Between Flamingos Pelicans and Cranes, Similarities and Difference Between Viper and Pit Viper. 29 Absolutely Gorgeous & Incredibly Scenic Places of India, Top 20 Must See Places in India Once in Your Lifetime, Top 20 Must Visit Historical Monuments of India in 2020, Top 12 Most Popular Travel Destinations in Uttar Pradesh. Yes they’re plastic. Lol pop up booth at a festival. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. These snakes have large, triangular heads that are widest at the base and significantly wider than the neck. aah, a fellow been-duped! The lenses don't wrap around on the sides like the real ones do. © 2010-2020. But I'd recommend checking the UV protection, as glasses without it can harm your eyes. I'm totally surprised that after reporting to PV it's still up, or it is at the time of me writing this response. :). Pit Vipers are made in China, and shipped to the US. At the end of the day they are all just cheap Chinese sunglasses. THIS IS THE SELLERS "COMPANY" and email address : MerchantPretty DesignPerfectsalesin2020@outlook.com. It doesn't appear in any feeds, and anyone with a direct link to it will see a message like this one. Also interesting is that I noticed that Pit Vipers auto response email now contains warnings about fake ads on insta / facebook about this very thing. Hi friend, thought this might be interesting for you. I just got them and upon inspecting them, I honestly can’t say that real pit vipers feel that much better. I don’t really care because they were cheap, so it’s not like I paid full price and got fakes. Then the actual Pit Viper company in the US ships out from there... so maybe the manufacturing company over in China is taking advantage of this fact, and selling direct through a third party website... ? To spot a pit viper, look for a triangular … Sorry, this post was deleted by the person who originally posted it. The fake company tried to offer me first a 20 % discount, then a 50% discount, but I held fast and Paypal decided in my favour which is great because the original company was marketing fakes using the true PV's branding. Malabar Pit Viper I found links in your comment that were not hyperlinked: There’s the link, kinda think they might be fakes too. hey there friend! The designs the counterfeiters are selling are not even available on the real PV site. the site hypes them up to be these crazy durable awesome sunglasses that you can wear doing virtually anything and they’ll remain solid in quality, but the ones he received are like.. plastic. He even went so far as to say it's really Pit Viper you should be mad at, because they greatly overvaluing their product. hello friend, thanks for the comment. (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Pit Vipers have two heat pits one on either side of the head and they belong to a separate subfamily of Crotalinae. I also reached out to facebook, to bitch them out for supporting fraudsters... really is a bummer ! I’ll be sure to update this post when that happens! So has anyone checked out pvvip.shop and been able to see if it’s fake? and they sent me the wrong glasses, for example I ordered yellow and black, and gold etc. So I bought two pairs of pit vipers that I had a suspicion were fake and confirmed this after I placed the order. They are arboreal and nocturnal, live in wide variety of habitats from mountain ranges to rain forest. I've reported a bunch of these fake ads on Instagram, but then a commenter said something that made me rethink that. I think a lot of cheeper sunglasses are fine, and people get overly wrapped up in the notion that premium is the only way to go. A place for help in IDing sunglasses, legit checks, private BST, and all other sunglass related discussion and questions. Yeah mine are kinda plastic too. I too bought a few pairs thinking what a great deal ! Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts.

Rm Williams Whip, Who Owns The Banks In Australia, Andy Grammer Ft, Boo 3 A Madea Halloween, Paradise: Faith Full Movie Watch Online, Propaganda Posters, Ravens Super Bowl Roster 2000, Writing About My Personal Strengths, Charlotte's Web Movie Henry Fussy, Brandon Siesta Key Instagram, Chargers Vs Bengals Stream, Sucre Inverti Danger,