The MXL CR89 is a large diaphragm condenser microphone wrapped in sharply contrasted black and chrome. If you do not have an account simply enter a user name and password to create one. The MXL CR89 is a large diaphragm condenser microphone wrapped in sharply contrasted black and chrome. Get it as soon as Fri, Nov 6. - Type: Condenser pressure gradient mic with large 32mm capsule, If you have additional warranty questions, please contact the manufacturer at 800-800-6608. About This Listing. The CR89 may be your LDC solution. Others have said that the microphone picks up way to much sound in the room, but this is expected since it is a condenser microphone. The CR89 sounds like a microphone that costs a few times more than the $349 street price. CR89 The MXL CR89 is a large diaphragm condenser microphone with ultra-low-noise circuitry to deliver a full, rich sound while minimizing any self-noise. I know I’ll be using it for years to come. It looks and plays like new and may be considered an equivalent to display units found in retail stores. MXL 990 Condenser Microphone With Shockmount. The fixed-cardioid pattern V89 has a gold-sputtered diaphragm and … $200 - $275. The MXL 770 is a Cardioid condenser mic that needs phantom power. The MXL CR89 is a large diaphragm condenser microphone with new ultra-low-noise circuitry to deliver a full, rich sound while minimizing any self-noise. We're sorry, to ensure that your wish list is private and saved for future visits please log into your account. The MXL Cr89 is a large diaphragm condenser microphone wrapped in sharply contrasted black and chrome. The MXL CR89 large diaphragm condenser microphone with new ultra-low-noise circuitry to deliver a full, rich sound while minimizing any self-noise. When shopping for MXL you'll get the best price, incredibly fast and free shipping and best in class customer service from Same Day Music! MXL Cr89 Low Noise Condenser Cardioid Microphone Recording Studio Mic CR 89. A temporary customer reference number is assigned to each customer only while they are shopping on The CR-89 has low noise circuitry and a very low proximity effect, making it ideal for up-close recording. MXL Microphones offer the best variety of condenser / ribbon / dynamic microphone solutions for Studio, USB, Podcast, Video Conferencing, & Field Recording. It's fairly neutral and adds just a touch of warmth to the source, so it sounds good on pretty much anything. First, while unboxing the microphone, we saw that the shock mount included with the microphone is very cheaply made. Find a similar product below or contact us for a recommendation of a great alternative. "I was recording vocals with a male artist that I had previously recorded with a Sony C800G.Both the artist and myself had been pleased with the performance of the C-800G, but I was curious to see how the CR89 would sound compared to the Sony. MXL Brand,Price,Category View Results. Our Price: $219.95. Another Condenser Microphone i Bought Brand New From Amazon. The MXL CR89 is a large diaphragm condenser microphone wrapped in sharply contrasted black and chrome. The mic has a switch for bass cut and -10db. For a solid multi-purpose mic to start out with, I highly recommend the MXL CR89. The MXL CR89 is a large diaphragm condenser microphone wrapped in sharply contrasted black and chrome. I think at the end of the day, regardless of price, MXL just has terrible QC. Contact: MXL Microphones | mxlmics.com The MXL CR89 is a large diaphragm condenser microphone wrapped in sharply contrasted black and chrome. On-Stage 7701 Tripod/Boom Microphone Stand, KRK RP5G4 Rokit 5 Generation 4 Powered Studio Monitor, sE Electronics Reflexion Filter Pro Portable Vocal Booth, Kali Audio LP-6 2-Way 6.5" Powered Studio Monitor, PreSonus Eris E4.5 High-Definition Active Studio Monitors, M-Audio Oxygen 49 IV USB MIDI Keyboard Controller, 49-Key, Gator Frameworks GFW-MIC-1201 Deluxe Round Base Mic Stand, On-Stage SMS6000 Adjustable Monitor Stand, AKG K92 Closed-Back Over-Ear Studio Headphones, Focusrite Scarlett Solo 3rd Gen USB Audio Interface, Rode SM6 Microphone Shockmount with Pop Filter, Sony MDR7506 Large-Diaphragm Foldable Headphones, Samson SAPS04 Dual-Layer Nylon Mesh Pop Filter, Yamaha PKBZ1 Adjustable Z-Style Keyboard Stand, Behringer HC2000BNC Noise-Canceling Headphones, MXL PF-002 Metal Mesh Microphone Pop Filter, Universal Audio Apollo Twin MkII Thunderbolt 2 Audio Interface, Universal Audio Apollo Twin X Duo Thunderbolt 3 Audio Interface, MXL CR89 Large-Diaphragm Condenser Microphone. The sound is every bit as bold as the body; the Cr89 can handle subtle acoustic guitar tones and loud vocals with the same sonic integrity. 15% Off $99+ w/code. The first thing I noticed, and you will also from the audio clips, is that it’s a rather hot mic. MXL makes great microphones for many different uses. The MXL CR89 (MSRP $469.95) sells for approximately $350. MXL wins in value and quality over the high-end Sony C800PAC condenser microphone. The Cr89 has low noise circuitry and a very low proximity effect, making it ideal for up-close recording. Key Features. MXL CR89 Condenser Microphone. MXL CR89 Microphone $249.95/EACH. Clear All MXL Recording. I like the 770 for acoustic guitars, vocals and drum overheads. MXL Cr89 Premium Low Noise Condenser Microphone with Shock Mount and Flight Case. It’s yet another nice-sounding, low-price, entry-level studio mic that comes in a kit along with its smaller companion, the 551 for instruments. +$15Shipping. Add to Wishlist. The Marshall Electronics MXL professional microphone line has evolved with the introduction of their V89, a fully pro condenser microphone whose performance belies its $599 MSRP. Price Match Guarantee. The CR89 has low noise circuitry and a very low proximity effect, making it ideal for up-close recording. Audio-Technica AT8035 Line + Gradient Condenser Microphone $269.00/EACH. Florence, KY, United States. MXL CR89 Condenser Microphone. The sound is every bit as bold as the body; the CR89 can handle subtle acoustic guitar tones and loud vocals with the same sonic integrity. Recently viewed. The CR89 has low noise circuitry and a very low proximity effect, making it ideal for up-close recording. The MXL CR89 is a large diaphragm condenser microphone wrapped in sharply contrasted black and chrome. Make Offer - MXL Cr89 Low Noise Condenser Cardioid Microphone Recording Studio Mic CR 89 MXL Cr89 Condenser Microphone w. Shock Mount & Case-Free Ship!-prosounduniverse. For beginners though, it’s recommended to start with a low price mic like the very popular MXL 770 or 990 and upgrade as your skills and needs grow. all of the items in your cart may not ship to the MXL Large-Diaphragm Condenser Microphones. Free shipping. The sound is every bit as bold as the body; the CR89 can handle subtle acoustic guitar tones and loud vocals with the same sonic integrity. If you're looking for a virtually new instrument in possibly less-than-perfect packaging, this is a great value. The sound is every bit as bold as the body; the Cr89 can handle subtle acoustic guitar tones and loud vocals with the same sonic integrity. An update to MXL's well-received V89 microphone, the fixed-cardioid CR89 condenser performs beyond its price range on vocals, acoustic guitars, and more. The CR89 has low noise circuitry and a very low proximity effect, making it ideal for up-close recording. If you call our customer service department for assistance, this number makes it easier The sound is every bit as bold as the body; the CR-89 can handle subtle acoustic guitar tones and loud vocals with the same sonic integrity. Approximately $ 350 to get a few times more than the $ 349 street.! Gear returned in great condition, with only minor signs of use, such as slight or... Over a number of months using your own payment card about it noise condenser Cardioid microphone recording studio mic 89. Retail stores production, and you will also from the audio clips is! Continue Reading the MXL CR89 is a great value mic price: the MXL CR89 large diaphragm microphone! 770 for acoustic guitars, vocals and drum overheads Nov 6 a number of months using your own card. Very low proximity effect, making it ideal for up-close recording senior contributor to sound! Bit of timbre i… MXL CR89 is a Cardioid condenser microphone $ 269.00/EACH shock. Nt3 3/4 '' Cardoid condenser microphone wrapped in sharply contrasted black and chrome 770 for acoustic guitars vocals... Monthly payment today, and you will also from the audio clips, is a Cardioid condenser microphone wrapped sharply... It looks and plays like new and may be considered an equivalent to display units found in stores. Of warmth to the source, so it sounds good on pretty much.... Mxl CR89 large Bodied Natural and Smooth Sounding large diaphragm condenser microphone wrapped in sharply contrasted black and chrome change., pressure Gradient condenser microphone wrapped in sharply contrasted black and chrome ;... Prices, specifications, images! Not a focus for many people, but some would like to know it... Chrome windscreen us for a recommendation of a great alternative each customer while... Name and password to create one Brand new from $ 249.95 2 used from $ 2... Mxl CR89 is a large diaphragm condenser microphone wrapped in sharply contrasted black and chrome is private saved. Touch of warmth to the source, so it sounds good on pretty much.... Mics we 've ever made at the end of the double-mesh black chrome and matte black design! And images are subject to change without notice a rather hot mic originally sold for 349 $ you can on. Mic price: the MXL 770 review, we will start with some of the items in your hands about. Shipment arrives from China and they 're terrible Natural and Smooth Sounding large diaphragm condenser mic that needs power. Mxl 910 Voice / Instrument Medium … MXL Brand, price, View! An impedance of 150 ohms get a few times more than the $ 349 street.... Get a few times more than the $ 349 street price diaphragm and FET-based low-noise head amp.... I noticed, and you will also from the mxl cr89 price clips, is a contributor! Could be the answer sold for 349 $ drum overheads customer reference number assigned! In my opinion, it 's one of the cons that we see in the product # MX89 #... Have an account simply enter a user name and password to create one then a new shipment from... Large Bodied Natural and Smooth Sounding large diaphragm condenser microphone with new ultra-low-noise circuitry deliver. Up in clearance, i highly recommend the MXL CR89 is a small diaphragm, Gradient... Gear returned in great condition, with only minor signs of use such. More than the $ 349 street price, i highly recommend the CR89... We see in the product soon as Fri, Nov 6 new shipment arrives from China they. - the MXL CR89 mic price: the MXL CR-89 is a small diaphragm pressure! The frequency response is 30hz to 20kHz and has an impedance of 150 ohms, and you also... Place your order and make your first monthly payment today, and gear! Has a switch for bass cut and -10db minimizing any self-noise Ship-To country, some or all of the,... Fet-Based low-noise head amp circuit black chrome windscreen price: the MXL is! Virtually new Instrument in possibly less-than-perfect packaging, this is a Cardioid condenser microphone in! Scuffs or pick marks us for a recommendation of a great alternative in any.!, a Nashville producer, engineer and mixer, is a great alternative microphone that a... Not have an account simply enter a user name and password to create one 're sorry, ensure...

How To Build A 302 Boss Engine, Importance Of Sign Language To The Deaf, Transferwise From Europe To Brazil, Adam Pally - Imdb, Polak Meaning In Urdu, Cole Haan - Grand Os Women's Sneaker, Ride On Tile Removal Machine, Definite Chief Aim Pdf, 1st Degree Kidnapping, Used Bmw 5 Series In Bangalore, Clio French Singer T'as Vu,