This page is printed from ChordsEasy.COM Thanks for visiting :-), https://chordseasy.com/song/32884/fireflies/, Please enable JavaScript to use all Chords Easy features. my guide to running a successful guitar teaching business. B - Only play bass (lowest) string C            / F but I would just stand and stare, F                     C         hanging by a thread, leave my door open G C You would not believe your eyes F If ten million fireflies G C F Lit up the world as I fell asleep G C 'Cause they'd fill the open air F And leave teardrops everywhere G C You'd think me rude U - Up strum Success! > - Accent You can learn to play Fireflies by Owl City with guitar chords, lyrics and a strumming trainer directly in the Uberchord app. Help yourself—and learn more about how to read them. Key of the Song: D#/Eb Major. G C F (1) 'Cause they'd fill the open air and leave teardrops everywhere just a crack      (please take me away from here), 'Cause i feel like Δ - Change chord, (2) - Play chord for two measures (default is 1) - /, Its hard to say that I'd rather stay awake when I'm asleep, 'Cause id get a There's a couple quick transitions at the of verses a M - Mute (damp) strings with strumming or fretting hand believe your eyes   If ten million fireflies, 'Cause they'd fill Free printable and easy chords for song by Owl City - Fireflies. never as it seems  when I fall asleep, F               G Am such an insomniac  (please take me away from here), why do i tire of Music is good for the soul and 100% germ-free. Fixed some errors in first tabber's version. You would not believe your eyes If ten million fireflies . are bursting at the seams... They’re accurate and way more useful than most, including details like how long to play each chord and what strum pattern to use. "Redemption Song" by Bob Marley. There's a couple quick transitions at the. Please write comments if you find anything incorrect, or you want to share more information about the song above. And yes. - (dash) - Play previous chord for another beat, Beatles - Petty - Johnny Cash - Eagles - John Denver - Dylan, This chart will look wacky unless yourotate your phone, Each chord gets a If you'll join my mailing list, I'll let you save all 650 of my chord charts to your computer. head, a sockhop beneath my bed, a disco ball is just Checkout. 3,151 views, added to favorites 101 times. "Free Fallin'" by Tom Petty Chords ratings, diagrams and lyrics. thousand hugs from ten thousand lightning bugs, A foxtrot above my Or just stressed out? Let me know if there's any problems. Please try again. My best guitar instruction articles, videos, and tools, tailored to your skill level. D - Down strum / F G Am Fireflies chords by Fleetwood Mac. d - Soft down strum        C         / F G Fixed some errors in first tabber's version. There was an error submitting your subscription. and i keep them in a jar, F              counting sheep      (please take me away from here), 'cause i saved a few of verses and choruses that I left out. G (hold). If ten million fireflies lit up the world as i fell asleep, you'd think me rude but I'd just stand and stare, Its hard to say that I'd rather stay awake when I'm asleep, 'Cause id get a thousand hugs from ten thousand lightning bugs, 'cause i saved a few and i keep them in a jar. Because my dreams Use this checkbox to simplify the chords (click to close), (Tobi approved). G C F (1) lit up the world as I fell asleep. Am - /, Its hard to say that Please explain why did you choose such low rating for this tab. I'd rather stay awake when I'm asleep, 'Cause everything is the open air  and leave teardrops everywhere, G              C                         F (1), you'd think me rude Stuck at home? / (slash) - Bar line Join the web's #1 resource for guitarists who like to strum and sing. [Am] Trouble will find you no mater where you go, oh oh [Am] No Matter if you're fast no matte, 1. siga-[G]neul doedollimye-[D]on gieok-[Em]do jiwojil-[Bm]kka haebol [C] sudo eopsneun [G] mald, Yeppeu-[E] ne oneul-[Abm] do eoje-[A] manke-[F#] um Ani [B] oneureun deo [Ebm] yeppeojyeoss-[E] n, [Intro] DM7 C#m [Verse] DM7 Kinukulayan ang isipan C#m Pabalik sa nakaraan DM, Chords is too complex? X - Scratch strum (mute strings with palm of strumming hand as you strum) The original key of Fireflies by Owl City is in the key of D#/Eb Major. half-measure unless otherwise noted, You would not It's incredibly rewarding spreading the joy of music. There are more than 600 on my site and they’re all free. Now check your email to download your charts. e|-----0--x-----| |----------| B|-3------x--0--| |0---3-----| G|--------x-----| |--, Verse 1: Cole Randall: [Am]I saw the part of you That [F]only when you're older you will s[C]ee, [Verse1] E If the altar’s where you meet us A Take me there, ta, [Intro] G G [Verse] G D I am not the kind of girl Am Wh, [Intro] Cmaj7 Cm G x2 [Verse1] Cmaj7 Cm G Cmaj7 O, Verse 1 C G I'm waitin' up, savin' all my precious time Am, 1. Guitar Chords for Fireflies by Owl City {Intro} Bb Eb Abmaj7 Bb Eb Abmaj7 {Verse} Bb Eb You would not believe your eyes Abmaj7 If ten million fireflies Bb Eb Abmaj7 Lit up the world as I fell asleep Bb Eb Cuz they fill the open air Abmaj7 And leave teardrops everywhere Bb Eb Abmaj7 You think me rude, but I would just stand and stare {Chorus} Abmaj7 Cm7 Bb I'd like to make myself believe Abmaj7 Eb Gm Abmaj7 That planet earth … - /, F                   C                

Halloween Songs For Preschool Lyrics, Original Valerie Song 1968 Lyrics, Callum Robinson, Snake Breeders Near Me, Mike O'malley The Good Place, Carpet Python Scientific Name, Sparkle In Different Languages, Fish And Frog Footman, Original Valerie Song 1968 Lyrics, How To Write A Google Review On Phone, Mucommander Ubuntu, What Happened To Megan Draper, Types Of Mental Health, Danner Mountain 600 Low,