His jaw was broken in five different spots. In the 11th game of the season, Smoot was benched in favor of starting Griffin instead. No orders are being taken at this time. Sex? A witness says multiple cops were waiting for Smoot at his home when the ex-NFL player arrived there. The website for this endeavor appears to have been abandoned in 2008. Stands by Prison Reform Work with Trump ... ©2020 EHM PRODUCTIONS,INC. 7:57 AM PT -- A rep for the Amherst County Sheriff's Office tells TMZ Sports ... Smoot's arrest warrant stemmed from his failure to appear in court for minor traffic violations. Smoot was the alleged ringleader of the entire operation. However, due to D.C. zoning laws, he admitted in 2015 that he was looking at other venues, potentially in Northern Virginia. The obituary was featured in The Columbus Dispatch on December 15, 2005. Smoot was drafted by the Washington Redskins as the 14th pick in the second round (45th pick overall) of the 2001 NFL Draft out of Mississippi State. Is that what – man, that's crazy. Smoot was also alleged to have organized the whole party, an accusation he denied.[4]. Get TMZ breaking news sent right to your browser! He was placed in handcuffs and taken to a nearby station where he was booked into county jail. Robinson says "I wasn't there, as far as the whole situation, I just know I wasn't on the boat, and I don't want to get involved. Andy Ockershausen: I know. [1][2] Two houseboats were rented and some, but not all, of the players performed sexual acts in front of crew members. He planned to open the first restaurant in the area of 14th and U streets NW. Smoot was the alleged ringleader of the entire operation. Some Vikings players had rented a boat on Lake Minnetonka and reportedly hired prostitutes to have a "sex party" on the boat. Fred Smoot: No reason for them to have a signature and, now, nobody really walks up to you and say, “Hey, give me your autograph.” They wanna take a picture. They don’t have it. He is said to have been the one who hired the boats for the cruise on Lake Minnetonka. Smoot was previously arrested in Washington D.C. in 2014 for domestic violence stemming from an issue with his girlfriend. Smoot, however has not denied that he was on the boat that night. He agreed to pay a $1,007 fine and perform 48 hours of community service. The Washington Redskins chose him in the second round of the 2001 NFL Draft, and he also played professionally for the NFL's Minnesota Vikings. [8], On November 25, 2014, Smoot was arrested by the Loudoun County Sheriff’s Office on a domestic abuse charge against his former girlfriend, Valerie Jackson. Fred Smoot. Later that evening McKinnie and three other men were spotted sitting in deck chairs receiving fellatio from four women, which was also observed by the crew in a public area of the boat. In the third game of the season against Chicago, Smoot sat out the opening drive reportedly for discipline reasons. What are you talking about? He also had a traffic infraction for expired tags. Reinstated By NASCAR After N-Word Incident. Smoot reportedly bulked up in the 2006 offseason. Smoot then signed a contract for the event and gave his address and phone number so she could bill him for it. The day before the party, Geyen told the detective that Smoot showed up with another man she did not recognize. On September 9, 2006, the NFL imposed a fine equivalent to one game's salary against Smoot and former Vikings teammate Bryant McKinnie for their role in the Love Boat scandal, Smoot's fine was $82,352. [3] An anonymous former player of the Minnesota Vikings claimed that this is not the first time that such an incident had happened. So for my name to be brought up like that is just crazy and upsetting, because I don't want anyone looking at me because I had nothing to do with it. Smoot was born in Jackson, Mississippi. Unclear what the previous issue is at this point, but we're working on it. © 2020 EHM PRODUCTIONS,INC. After one woman left, he continued to "manipulate the dildo" inside the other woman in front of the young crew. Fred Smoot: Like I said, in 20 years, the new generation won’t have signatures. Smoot's agent has dismissed these claims. After one woman left he continued to "manipulate the dildo" inside the other woman in front of the crew.[6]. [10], 2005 Minnesota Vikings boat cruise scandal, "Culpepper, three other Vikings charged in boat-party scandal", "Four Vikings charged in boat party scandal", "Smoot, McKinnie plead guilty in party-boat case", http://blog.washingtonpost.com/redskinsinsider/2007/03/smoot_again_and_it_looks_very.html, https://www.reddit.com/r/nfl/comments/3bj4cf/whats_up_rnfl_this_is_fred_smoot_ask_me_anything/?limit=500, NFL Players Promoted Increased Physical Education, "Fred Smoot arrested for domestic violence; ex-Redskin released on $2,500 bond", "Ex-Redskins CB Fred Smoot found not guilty of domestic assault", Fred Smoot profile at SportsIllustrated.com, "Heavier, humbled Smoot still loud, still proud", Fred Smoot's Smack Energy Bar – Official Website, https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Fred_Smoot&oldid=893077740, Mississippi State Bulldogs football players, Players of American football from Mississippi, NFL player missing current team parameter, Infobox NFL biography articles missing alt text, Infobox NFL biography articles with old NFL.com URL, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License, This page was last edited on 18 April 2019, at 20:55. Come on. Smoot allegedly held a double-headed dildo and inserted it into the vaginas of two women who were lying on the floor in the lounge area. Law enforcement tells us, 40-year-old Smoot was taken into custody in Loudoun County around 7:15 PM local time. I don't want my name brought up because of what I just went through and what I'm still going through. He was released on March 1, 2007 from the Vikings. Childress said the switch was merited in performance and Griffin had been doing an excellent job. According to Doyle, there were no drugs and no minors on the two boats and that not every Vikings player aboard acted inappropriately. Merritt Geyen, a dock employee, told the detective that crew members showed Johnstone, Smoot and an unidentified player around the boats, went over menus and talked about specialty liquors. Smoot attended Mississippi State University, where he played for the Mississippi State Bulldogs football team from 1997 to 2000. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED, Download the TMZ App on the Apple App Store, Download the TMZ App on the Google Play Store. Smoot was at the center of the 2005 Minnesota Vikings boat cruise scandal involving several of his Minnesota Vikings' teammates. He was released on March 4, 2010. [3] Formal charges for the Boat Scandal were filed on December 15. Smoot later pled guilty to disorderly conduct and being a public nuisance on a watercraft stemming from the incident. However, he was not able to duplicate his success in Minnesota. [1], A woman called police around 9:20 p.m. on October 6 to report that approximately "seven black men" had urinated in her yard after exiting a "big shuttle bus limousine", according to the transcript.[5]. Tags: Bounties, Bountygate, Fred Smoot, Greg Williams, National Football League \, New Orleans Saints, NFL, Redskins Blog, Roger Goodell, ST Louis Rams, Washington Redskins Twitter @ ProFootballTalk I literally had no clue it started last night 10 hours ago

Extreme Black And White Collingwood, Inter Milan Strips, Scope Meaning In Tamil, Hippo In Malay, Yellow Anaconda For Sale, Mail Drop Box Near Me, Bingo Long Jersey, Best Pitch Perfect Songs, What Is Jussie Smollett Doing Now, Mafia (video Game) Initial Release Date, Duquesne Women's Basketball Recruits, Net A Porter Driver Jobs,