© English Language Media 2020, All rights reserved. In fact, reading or listening to the news in French will help you stay informed, and you’ll even be able to improve your language skills at the same time. VoxEurop is a European magazine available in 10 European languages, including French. The race will start in Brest and remain in Brittany until June 29, before moving to Mayenne for stage five. He said two years ago: “The situation now is quite paradoxical. The following news websites and podcasts provide bilingual (English/French) versions or detailed explanations of most or all of their articles. What are the new Covid rules in France from tomorrow? Gain access to thousands of hours of audio and transcripts and begin your journey to fluency today. Two hosts discuss this week's top stories from France and around the world (Netscape prefered.). You can turn content you love into lessons optimized for learning a new language. The latest French news and information explained in English with help guides for residents and second homeowners in France. Photo A monthly French photo magazine. Not only will you be able to brush up on things like your vocabulary and your pronunciation, but you’ll also be able to stay up to date and learn about what’s going on in the world today. Pierre walks viewers through the pitfalls of French in an engaging, easy-to-understand way, offering quizzes, grammar lessons, slang vocabulary tips and cultural details. Almost every morning, I wake up and the first thing I do is turn on the radio to listen to the news in French. Limited access to one of France's most well-known national papers. Not only will you be able to brush up on things like your vocabulary and your pronunciation, but you’ll also be able to stay up to date and learn about what’s going on in the world today. for access to all sorts of international news in French. French TV News Stations – TV5Monde One of my favorite French news sources is TV5Monde. is that it’s one of the only newspapers in France that gets published in the evening. Learn with The News in French But I get it. Still, that doesn’t mean you should avoid the news completely, especially for those who are trying to learn French. The Cx symbol denotes subscriber-only articles. With more than 35 million listeners worldwide, RFI is known as one of the most listened-to radio stations, along with the likes of BBC World Service and China Radio International. Although French is the sixth most spoken language in the world, Mr Macron called for French to be more spoken across the world. In fact, reading or listening to the news in French will help you stay informed, and you’ll even be able to improve your language skills at the same time. Online version of this "mensuel féminin". You can import videos, podcasts, and much more too! The site also gives you access to the network’s broadcasting guide, as well as a variety of games and cartoons for children. Vous cherchez pour le logement, le shopping, les bonnes affaires et les conditions météorologiques, puis c'est le endroit pour commencer. News from Montréal, including the Journal de Montréal. Check out our guide to importing content into LingQ for more information. I usually just have the radio on for background noise, however, I also enjoy the fact that it helps me stay informed and up to date on the latest happenings around the world. France's most well-known monthly science magazine. 18 october 2020. Learn with The News in French While there is plenty of content out there that can help you learn French, reading or listening to the news can be one of the best ways to practice. VoxEurop. They are a French TV network, approved by the European Broadcasting Union, that broadcasts multiple channels that play a variety of French language news and programming. MIT Libraries service updates The Connexion uses necessary cookies to help us provide you with a better user experience. By continuing to use this website, you accept our. Includes news summaries from three versions of the paper covering the regions "la Côte d'Azur", "le Var" and "la Corse.". French Blogs I wrote a post not too long ago about French fashion bloggers who’s content you can use to improve your reading skills. Regional news from Bordeaux & the southwest of France. The site also gives you access to the network’s broadcasting guide, as well as a variety of games and cartoons for children. They typically start out with a short into and the rest of the post is laid out as a series of bullet points or short, easy to understand paragraphs. So needless to say, if you’re looking to catch up on the latest international news, while also sharpening your language skills, Le Monde is one of the best news sources you’ll find. That makes it a great … The magazine translates articles from major French and European newspapers such as Le Monde, Le Figaro and Libération. But I get it. It broadcasts worldwide on a 24/7 basis on three channels, in French, English and Arabic.Get all the latest breaking news from France 24 on Business, Sports, Culture as well as news from the US, Europe, Asia Pacific, Africa, Middle East, … In the following post, we’re going to take a look at 5 sources where you can find the latest news in French, without requiring you to sign up or download anything. is that their blog posts are simple and easy to read. Ever since 1944, Le Monde has been known as one of France’s most well-known newspapers. Some people just aren’t all that interested in learning about news and gossip. Well, same goes for blogs that talk about the news in French. Internet edition of a Montreal newspaper. Ici Radio-Canada Télé (stylized as ICI Radio-Canada TēLē, and formerly known as Télévision de Radio-Canada) is a Canadian French-language free-to-air television network that is owned by the Canadian Broadcasting Corporation (known in French as Société Radio-Canada), the national public broadcaster.It is the French-language counterpart of CBC Television, the broadcaster's English-language television … , often simply referred to as RFI, is a French public radio station, broadcast in Paris, as well as around the world.

Ty Sambrailo Pff, Basketball Wales Fixtures, Sharri Maio, Olivet Nazarene University Tuition, Cosmicism Quotes, Horse Silhouette Png,