r/fulhamfc: Wherever in the world you may be, COYW! Ultra Boost, adidas I like the home kit. See what the clubs are wearing this season as they unveil their new strips. Fulham 0-0 Fiorentina . ... Get the latest Italy football kit, training and leisure range from Puma. Fulham football club pes kits for season 18/19, High definition png files for PC and ps, home, away, 3rd Elements MAX Kits: Fulham PES Kits 2018/19 High Quality PES Kits for Pro Evolution Soccer PC and PS4 Fulham’s 18/19 alternate jersey is dark blue with white accents. Fulham 18-19 Home Kit This is the Fulham 2018-19 Premier League home shirt. The 2018–19 Fulham season was the club's 121st professional season and their 14th in the Premier League, after the club won promotion from the EFL Championship after defeating Aston Villa in the 2018 EFL Championship play-off Final at Wembley Stadium on 26 May 2018. Brazil Football Shirts. It uses a variant of adidas’ crewneck Condivo 18 kit template that includes a series of subtle overlapping squares on its front and back. Urged on by the loyal support at Craven Cottage, Fulham can do no wrong. Fulham 4-2 Crawley Town - Kait, Ayite, Djalo & Kebano. 2018/19 Premier League kits 22/9/2018. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Fulham 0-4 Lyon. Fulham Football Club have unveiled their 2018/19 adidas home and away kits that will be worn in their return to the English Premier League after a four year absence. Fulham 0-1 Sampdoria . Fulham 0-3 Fenerbahce . Not tryna pay these shipping costs from the UK but I want the home kit, Love it, reminds me of the 1998 Chicago Fire away kits, FFC in blue? All Goalkeeper kits are also included. Fulham unveiled the club’s new 18/19 Adidas Away kit which will carry the Dafabet logo displayed on the front of the playing shirts worn by the First Team for the 2018/19 Premier League campaign. The Fulham 2018/19 home kit is in classic Cottagers white with a black ribbed v-neck and adidas shoulder stripes. Fulham 3-1 Athletic Bilbao - Kebano, Kamara, OG. Available in over 500 stores across the country, it's the perfect gift. The Fulham 2018/19 home kit is in classic Cottagers white with a black […] Buy the new Fulham home & away shirts, training kit and gifts and personalise with official shirt printing. Worldwide delivery. In the traditional blue colourway with the adidas 3-Stripe branding showing in white to the shoulders and neck. All Star. Fulham’s Home Kit takes inspiration from the Club’s successful late 1990s period, as well as adidas’ authentic sport look from the 1980s and 90s. Squaka ranked all 18 new Premier League kits and you'll never guess who finished #1 in the list! Is it normally available in the US? Currently with just sixteen players in their first team squad, Fulham FC are expected to be busy during the summer transfer window ahead of their August 11th Premier League opener against Crystal Palace. Inspired by Fulham's successful late 1990s as well as Adidas in general during the 1980s and 90s, the Fulham 18-19 Premier League kit is predominantly white with a prominent black horizontal stripe on the front. Actually, you probably did guess, it's Fulham! Fulham Football Kits. All Goalkeeper kits are also included. The 2018-19 season marks the 20th year of partnership between Italian Serie A giants FC Internazionale... Seattle Sounders FC unveiled its new secondary kit for the 2019 Major League Soccer season on... English Football League Championship side Stoke City FC netminder Jack Butland wore a special edition, one-off... Los Angeles Football Club (LAFC) dropped their 2019 away kit from adidas on Saturday. Here at JD, we have everything you’ll need to support the club with the latest selection of replica kits in both men’s and kids’ sizes, including shirts, shorts, and socks. Was wondering about this. Originals Supercourt, adidas New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, Looks like you're using new Reddit on an old browser. I just realised dafabet were the sponsors through Blackburn's demise.....hope they don't bring us the same bad fortune. Fulham Home Kit; Fulham Away Kit; The Cottagers are back at the peak of English football! Home kit is great. I already ordered mine online in the USA. Shipping wasn't cheap, but it'll be worth it. Not a massive fan of the sponsor, especially in yellow on the away kit. Discussion in 'Fulham FC News and Notes' started by MicahMan, Jul 11, 2018. Having mixed results in recent years, Fulham have fought to be back to the Premier League and are determined to stay there. The traditionalist in me wishes the aways were black, or even red. The ultimate gift card is the only gift card you need. what a stupid name for a company. ... 2018-19 … Away not so much. By selecting a currency you will see the equivalent prices in your preferred currency at the side of the sterling prices.

Ricardo Lara Net Worth, How To Make Accessories In Roblox, Distortion Definition Music, Polak Meaning In Urdu, Polak Meaning In Urdu, Lyon College Human Resources, Emory Rollins Internal Schedule, Community Season 3 Episode 19 Dailymotion, Vermiculite Fire Bricks Cut To Size, Upvc Windows Online,