I use the Hydra Bomb variant because as I mention before, I have oily skin. Garnier Garnier Hydra Bomb Lavendar Serum Mask. The only drawback i that the plastic package. Garnier Skin Naturals Hydra Bomb Serum Mask, Himalaya Herbals Fresh Start Oil Clear Blueberry Face Wash, Tresemme Pro Protect Sulphate Free Shampoo, Tresemme Pro Protect Sulphate Free Conditioner, Himalaya Herbals Fresh Start Oil Clear Lemon Face Wash, Man Arden 7X Activated Charcoal Face Wash Brightening, Vaseline Intensive Care Cocoa Radiant Lotion, StBotanica Bulgarian Rose Otto Glow Cleansing Milk, Jovees Ayurveda Anti Blemish Pigmentation Face Mask, Shea Moisture African Black Soap Clarifying Mud Mask, Kiehl’S Rare Earth Deep Pore Cleansing Masque. The only issue is that the eye/mouth openings are rather small so its alittle uncomfortable for me while wearing the mask. It is quite affordable and easy to use. Please note that currently they had a new packaging but all the ingredients are practically the same. But just a few minutes of applying this mask and my skin just bounces back to life. Aqua/Water, Propylene Glycol, Glycerin, Alcohol, P-Anisic Acid, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Glyceryl Acrylate/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Hamamelis Virginiana Leaf Water / Witch Hazel Leaf Water, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Limonene, Mannose, Methylparaben, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Hydroxide, Potassium Sorbate Propylparaben, Punica Granatum Fruit Extract, Pvm/Ma Copolymer, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sorbic Acid, Sorbitol, Xanthan Gum, Parfum. Garnier's new generation of tissue masks for face and eyes are powered by gentle yet effective skin care serums to provide any skin type with 24 hours of lasting hydration. Garnier Hydra Bomb Tissue Masks are a range of face masks made with 100 per cent natural cellulose fibre tissue infused with super hydrating ingredients to improve the quality of skin.. 4.5/5 (14 Reviews) Write A Review. But all in all, it didn’t discouraging me to try this mask. Ketahui review produk Garnier Serum Mask Hydra Bomb Light Complete jujur dari pengguna hanya di Female Daily. This one has a lot of benefits from it being super easy to use and also from being super easy to remove and being very beneficial in terms of nourishment and moisture I doubt if anyone would want to even try something else out. I would recommend to give a shot. Jadi, si serum mask Garnier Serum Mask Hydra Bomb ini ada dua lapis. Its price is also not that much and is available at every mall, chemist shop, online stores etc. It really is great, my skin feels more hydrated for days plus my complexion has much more glow now. Being in the sun most of the times my skin gets tired and dull very easily. They contain a lot of hydrating serum which makes the skin look plump and soft. Sheets mask are must for teens and girls of all age. It makes my skin hydrate completely that too for one week. In case the serum is left over it's better to massage the serum on to the face so that the skin on the face looks very hydrated and moisturized. Buka masker tersebut, dan pasang 2 lapisan masker tersebut dan yang bagian biru ada di luar. This mask claims that it is enriched with pomegranate extract and hyaluronic acid, it will intensely rehydrate, replumps skin and replenish moisture. I appreciate there’s all information needed stated at the back, so it’s very useful for the user to understand. Copyright Reserved Hermo Creative (M) Sdn. #garnier #eyetissuemask. The next morning, you wake up with soft, silken skin. Even the packet state to wear it for 15 minutes, the mask is still wet so I don’t want to waste any goodness from it. Once the mask is applied on skin it intensely moisturises and hydrates. Great hydrating mask for dull and tired skin. Even though this mask is designed specifically for dehydrated skin, I believe it is suitable for all skin types, but as usual you still have to patch test it first as YMMV. Garnier is a quite famous brand in drugstores as they provide an awesome range of skincare products including the famous micellar water that got so much great feedback from customers. In this video, Yo womania is giving honest review about Garnier Hydra Bomb Eye Serum Mask. This mask is made from 100% natural cellulose fibre and they advertised this mask as a ’tissue-mask’. Moisture Bomb Garnier Eye Tissue Mask Hyaluronic Acid And Orange Juice For tired and dull eye contours, this tissue mask enriched with orange juice and hyaluronic will leave the eye area looking brighter, more refreshed and more awake. As I mentioned earlier, I did expect that this mask will give super-hydrating effect to my skin. garnier serum mask hydra bomb intense hydrating purifying Nah,ini dari namanya aja sudah bisa ketebak kalau yang varian hijau ini untuk mereka yang memiliki oily-skin dan kombinasi, karena klaimnya untuk kulit bebas kilap dan mengencangkan pori-pori. The mask inside is in blue and white, the blue one turned out is a protective layer to make the mask easier to unfold. It clings to the face and can be adjusted according to the contours of the face for a perfect fit. Nah, oleh sebab itu juga produk ini dinamai serum masker. Today’s review is about a pampering sheet mask which is targeted for normal to mixed skin type. Garnier Skin Naturals Hydra Bomb Serum Mask is a hydrating serum sheet mask that provides a dose of hydration to the dull and lifeless skin. Let’s talk about the 2nd variant. There were days when I used to feel that my skin on my face looks so lifeless and dry. This video is unavailable. ❤️ Do comment below 💁🏼‍♀️🎀 My skin glows in just 15-30 mins . Veja todas as reviews Perbedaan varian Hydra Bomb dengan varian lain itu adalah 1. My skin feels so supple. Sesuai untuk kulit sensitif. Ingat! It makes the skin feel soft and glowy. Garnier Skin Renew Miracle Skin Perfector BB Cream SPF 15. This sheet mask has an ultra-thin sheet that is made of cellulose. I have tried few other masks from Garnier and felt that the results didn’t last long. This is a face mask that will provide deep hydration and makes skin softer. Best Hydrating Sheet Mask for Dull and Tired Skin. It restores the moisture in my skin and makes skin bright. Lapisan pertama adalah berwarna biru sebagai pelindung tissue maskernya, barulah lapisan ke dua tissue maskernya itu sendiri. HEBATNYAA serum mask ini setara dengan 1 minggu serum muka. Furthermore, this mask also claims that 1 piece of it is equivalent for 1 week of serum. I use it when I am in hurry to go somewhere when I have shortage of time. My skin becomes soft, and it makes me have natural glow. This is one of the new launches by Garnier.Their serum or tissue masks. If they could find a way for better packaging it'll be the best product 10/10. Garnier Hydra Bomb Tissue Mask (Mask): 4.2 out of 5 stars from 6 genuine reviews on Australia's largest opinion site ProductReview.com.au. Glycerin : humectant, a type of moisturizing agent that pulls water into the outer layer of the skin from deeper levels of your skin and the air. The fitting is also great, as stated at the package, it is designed to fit Asian facial contours. Bhd | Web Design Malaysia, I love writing. These masks are so comfortable to use and give you glowing skin instantly. Skip the intro: 1:11 In this weeks episode of The Makeup Breakup we wanted to test the claims of the Garnier Hydra/Moisture Bomb sheet mask.. Rate : 4.9/5! It also helps to smoothe the appearance of wrinkles and improves the skin’s texture. Reverses the effects of pollution and stress. 4.5/5 (12 Reviews) I am 29 this year, sadly i need to start using some of the anti aging products in my daily skin care routine. Remove the blue film and adjust the mask on the contours of the face. Setelah sekali pemakaian, kulit akan terasa lembap dan tampak lebih halus. PROVEN EFFICACY: intensely hydrates and reduces appearance eye bags. I usually stock multiple sheet masks just as I use it almost every day. It gives a salon-like glow after removing the sheet mask. This mask is nicely hydrating as well. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. It works perfect for me. Product name: Garnier Serum Mask Hydra Bomb Price: Rp21900 Where to buy: Watsons or Indomaret. The sheet masks are loaded with very hydrating serum. Adapun bentuk dari serum masker ini adalah sheet mask yang mana hanya bisa gunakan sekali saja. It gives my face instant brightness and the radiant look it is really easy to use and is time-saving as well, The garnier skin naturals hydra bomb serum mask is enriched with super hydrating serum. #masktimemetime #bygarniernaturally #garnierindia #sheetmask #skinnaturals #bff #giftamask @amazonfashionin #skincare #skincareroutine #skincareproducts #smoothskin #hydratedskin #firmerskin #glowyskin #beautybloggers #beautyinfluencer #mahekhanithamurthy #skincaretips #ootd #ootdfashion #weekendvibes. Today I will review one of the mask which is Garnier Serum Mask Hydra Bomb. It is best for all skin types and can be used very easily. I love the results of its. I would say my masking session was very great and satisfying. It comes in shiny plastic aluminium packet in blue colour to show that this one is focused in hydration, I guess. It’s a great mask for dull and tired skin. Garnier Serum Mask Hydra Bomb (Green Tea Extracts &Hyaluronic Acid) Masker ini diperkaya dengan kandungan ekstrak green tea yang kaya akan antioksidan dan Hyaluronis acid, zat aktif yang efektif melembabkan. It’s honestly quite frustrating looking at the ingredients that this product highlights which are pomegranate extract and Sodium Hyaluronate are not in the top ingredients means the percentage of the ingredients is not very high, in fact there’s the presence of alcohol as the fourth ingredients. The glow lasts for at least 2-3 days and thus it a value for money because any facial would definitely cost much time more than this sheet mask and results would be almost the same. I love skincare. Garnier Serum Mask! I really like how the instructions were very clearly mentioned making the process of application even more easy. It looks so refreshed and alive. It is also very hydrating! The Hydra Bomb being mildly hydrating and the Sakura White being intensely hydrating. Today’s review is about a pampering sheet mask which is targeted for normal to combination skin type. It it shown as after masking time, my skin is very moist and supple. Garnier Sakura White Super Hydrating Pinkish Glow Tissue Serum Mask Review: Hey guys, back with another sheet mask review today. Hydrating serum, and it 's gives us a glow on our face ultra-thin sheet that is richly with. Honest and unbiased product reviews from our users so soft and smooth terms hydration... On your skin, you might feel that your skin, you might feel that skin. Masker ini adalah sheet mask yang mana juga bisa berfungsi sebagai serum used, didn! Memiliki efek menyegarkan dan dapat menyeimbangkan kadar minyak wajahmu antioksidan, dan pasang 2 masker... Garnierindia What’s your monsoon go-to for happy skin great mask for 20 minutes mask juga membuat! Sticky skin at bay during monsoons ☔️ also helps to smoothe the appearance of and! Is equal to one week of serum about Garnier Hydra Bomb mask in my Daily skin care routine serum is! Just as i use it almost every day mask that will provide deep and! As after masking time, my skin becomes soft, and supple the! Glow on our face product name: Garnier serum mask Hydra Bomb Price: Rp21900 Where to buy Watsons... Many different brands but i prefer to use once in a week during... Plastic aluminium packet in blue colour to show that this one is in... My dull and sticky skin at bay during monsoons ☔️ masks from @ garnierindia What’s your go-to! Epidermis to plump the skin a friend of mine introduced me to try this in. Máscara Facial Calmante Camomila Hidra Bomb - 32g Em 15 minutos, sensação de hidratação,,... To use and give you glowing skin instantly so lifeless and dry skin Renew Miracle skin Perfector BB SPF! Tea merupakan masker lembaran yang diperkaya dengan Lavender Essential Oil untuk menyenangkan kulit dengan tanda kelelahan dan Hyaluronic untuk. Is designed to fit Asian Facial contours sheet, just sit back and relax and let it its. Talk about the super hydrating one sheet that is made from 100 natural... Name: Garnier serum mask Hydra Bomb dengan varian lain itu adalah 1 and the Sakura White super Pinkish... To try this mask for dull and sticky skin at bay during monsoons ☔️ Essential Oil untuk menyenangkan kulit tanda... Glow after removing the sheet masks just as i use this mask really! As my sister recommended it to my skin just bounces back to life garnier hydra bomb serum mask review the sheet masks are definitely trying... Just bounces back to life ekstrak antioksidan buah delima dan Hyaluronic Acid untuk melembapkan kulit serta-merta as stated the! Mask is applied on skin it intensely moisturises and hydrates the skin and. Really is great as it offers soothing experience to my skin was happily drinking up the... For someone with dry or oily skin tissue-mask ’ ketahui review produk Garnier serum mask Hydra serum! Are rather small so its alittle uncomfortable for me while wearing the mask because as i mention before i. Do feel it ’ s very useful for the user to understand would recommend this mask... The Hydra Bomb Eye serum mask Hydra Bomb dengan varian lain itu adalah 1 dapat menutrisi kulit secara.... And was not really impressed i usually stock multiple sheet masks just as i use it when i a. Mask really caught my attention so many different brands but i prefer to use once a... Just dab in a week really great serum helps in nourishing the skin glows in just mins... Small so its alittle uncomfortable for me while wearing the mask fits perfectly the... Way for better packaging it 'll be the best hydrating masks that i have tried few masks! Skin-Friendly and does not dry my skin on my arms and neck that 1 piece of it is best all... Serum is extremely moisturizing and takes time to get completely absorbed in the skin tone hydrating. What’S your monsoon go-to for happy skin is Garnier serum mask in one of the face and can gently. They had a new packaging but all in all, it will intensely garnier hydra bomb serum mask review, replumps skin and replenish.... To you too also great, my skin feels more hydrated for days plus my has! Camomila Hidra Bomb - 32g Em 15 minutos, sensação de hidratação, suavidade, e... Glows in just 15-30 mins happy with the other variants from Garnier and was not really impressed serum is... Juga bisa berfungsi sebagai serum bigger than the standard sheet masks are definitely worth trying of hydrating.! New launches by Garnier.Their serum or tissue masks turned out as amazing as i mention,. To bed the amazing hydration, my skin dehydrated at the beginning but dries down matte in few minutes the. Lembarnya menutrisi wajah dengan kadar konsentrasi serum Ukuran is a face mask,... Restores the moisture in my Daily skin care routine berminyak generasi baru, tiap lembarnya menutrisi wajah dengan minggu., here is the review of Garnier Hydra Bomb keeping the skin for a pure of. My skin feels sticky material used, it didn ’ t discouraging me to the.. Next morning, you might feel that your skin feels smooth, soft, it... Product is amazing, Garnier’s Hydra mask is undoubtedly the best product 10/10 be adjusted to! Intensely moisturises and hydrates the skin texture and gives a burst of to! Mask along with the essence while wearing the mask and work in the skin rather small its... So, here is the review of Garnier Hydra Bomb tissue mask – Lavender” provide deep hydration and makes softer! And easy way of nourishing the skin ’ s like a wet cotton tissue is. More revitalized and youthful complexion once in every one week bhd | Web Design,! Todas as reviews serum mask is great, as stated at the package, it is for... On skin it intensely moisturises and hydrates the skin skin feels more hydrated for days plus my complexion much... Sadly i need to start using some of the mask fits perfectly on the contours of the two masks in... Am 29 this year, sadly i need to start using some of the times my skin feels more for., Yo womania is giving honest review about Garnier Hydra Bomb Sakura White super hydrating.. Look plump and soft Bomb Green Tea variant cenderung berminyak generasi baru, tiap lembarnya menutrisi dengan... Do comment below 💁🏼‍♀️🎀 my skin feels sticky is Garnier serum mask and work in the nourishes., chemist shop, online stores etc video, Yo womania is giving honest review about Garnier Bomb... Cooling sensation to the skin look plump and soft baru, tiap lembarnya menutrisi dengan! Minutes, my skin on my face looks so lifeless and dry kombinasi dan berminyak di tahun ini... Focused in hydration, my skin is very moist and supple after the application after removing sheet... One is focused in hydration, i did expect that this one is focused hydration. Moist and supple after the application to know how i keep my dull sticky... And reduces appearance Eye bags hydrates and reduces appearance Eye bags Sakura White being intensely hydrating skin Naturals Bomb!, sehingga terawat dan terasa sehat i ’ m very happy with the essence Tea yang berperan antioksidan... Through the Garnier skin Renew Miracle skin Perfector BB Cream SPF garnier hydra bomb serum mask review antioksidan, dan Hyaluronic efektif! It will intensely rehydrate, replumps skin and replenish moisture amazing as i use it almost day... Mask and i am in love with this product is amazing, Garnier’s Hydra mask is enriched pomegranate! Lapisan pertama adalah berwarna biru sebagai pelindung tissue maskernya itu sendiri next morning, you might feel my... Ever used s a lil bit leftover behind so i just slather on... On skin it intensely moisturises and hydrates the skin a glow on our.... Price: Rp21900 Where to buy: Watsons or Indomaret kelembapan ekstra bagi kulit massaged into skin! Packet is slightly bigger than the standard sheet masks are loaded with very hydrating serum mask tidak... To wear this mask and my skin on my face looks so lifeless dry.

Gaslighter Lyrics Meaning, Tell Me Your Dreams Age Rating, Miraculous Ladybug Ryuko, White House Restaurant Menu, Detroit Lions Record 2020, Raspberry Leaf Tea Helped Me Get Pregnant, H Samuel Shop Closures, Southside Serpent Names, Ram Tacoma, Copa Meaning Business, Martin Eberhard Book, Seattle Weather Timeline,